You hated this movie, but agree people nitpicked the shit out of it

You hated this movie, but agree people nitpicked the shit out of it

Sup Forums doesn't nitpick anything. you act as if we find the most minor, diminutive little gripes & blow them entirely out of proportion.

>you act as if we find the most minor, diminutive little gripes & blow them entirely out of proportion.

It's only nitpicked because DCucks and trolls insist that it's some piece of fine art.

No

They truly didn't. Every decision this movie took was wrong in some many levels.

It's easy to nitpick something after it has been completely demolished by critics.

Now it's just like beating a dead horse.

Lol, Sup Forums circlejerks this movie every fucking day. Bvs isn't an awful film, but damn people act as if it's one of the best movies of all time

>Bvs isn't an awful film

no and no

Seriously, if people nitpicked other movies like they do this one, they'd never find a good movie.

I liked it, it was good.

i downloaded the extended cut and watched it at home. i feel like it was underwhelming. would it have been better had i watched it in theaters

I honestly, legitimately don't give a damn about capeshit and was (and remain) one of the people hoping for the market to crash on it.

That said, watching the double standards for Disney garbage versus these admittedly problem-filled movies is one of the biggest cases of national cognitive dissonance I've ever seen, and it has made me seriously question the opinions of the average moviegoer.

I am legitimately flabberghasted that this movie received so much hate compared to some of Disney's duds, and there have been a number, but I never got to see it in theaters. Was the theatrical cut just that bad of impression?

I loved it.

>Sup Forums nitpicking

OH WHAT A SHOCK.

This is stupid. BOTH of those Batman scenes harken back to Batman Returns.

Probably one of the dumbest images ever wow

Including Game of Thrones especially makes me think its a parody but who knows

I have to agree, I did go see it because I have a friend who's into this stuff, it was no worse than the typical disney crap. Same lazy bullshit except it was slightly moody. Maybe capeshit fans are 5 years old, that would explain why they consider it """too dark""".

I honestly feel like an alien seeing grown adults become legitimately angry about some shitty vanilla icecream and then fawn over the same shitty icecream from a different brand. They're the same low effort brainless entertainment, I can take it or leave it, but how do other people possibly care enough to get up in arms about it?

Pretty sure it's b8

So Zack Snyder likes awesome shots? Those were all sweet frames.