instagram.com/p/BWiML7hlxNj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was late last thread, not today
What do you main, OP?

Been waiting all night niggaaaaaa

YOOOOOOOO

Triyin again

what abomination is this

my bois. I'm proud of you. You shall receive.

why do i hear music on my Sup Forums

Missed out yesterday :(

Some ruskie youtube video

What is going on in this thread?

plz tell me the name of the song playing on the catalog page

This nigga yesterday was giving out bitcoin to people with expired wow accounts

why?

He likes Wow and he have a lot of money, apparently

FEELSGOODMAN

OP Here. You got paid. Enjoy!

I want to give my old account but
1. i dont know how to access it
2. I feel like this will somehow scam me.

Zakk Wylde's latest Vertigo Barbarian O Doom

How long this usually takes?
I'm new to bitcoins

seconds or up to an hour. usually within a minute or two.

19XxuUSEdQWnZ6EL
uFCygoA46T8NiviTLz

I wonder if I did it right, if the adress was invalid you could not sent the BTC, right?

seems like im to late to the party tho

OP here. Correct, I still show all 3 transactions in pending status. They will complete soon.

Op delivered yesterday like the bossman he is, don't worry faggots.

Well, meanwhile, where can I buy WoW gametime for BTC?
Are locks decent now?

You'll have to Google that. I'm not sure. And all classes are fun to me. My main is a combat rogue but I have a dps demon hunter, frost mage and destruction warlock, all 110's. Good times.

OP here. Going to lunch. If there is a glitch in the matrix and for whatever reason these don't go through, I'll resend it. Don't worry, be happy.

Now go spread some love, faggots.

Looks like G2A accept BTC
I used to play a rogue but got tired of the "you only do dmg when you roll decent buffs" thing
I hope this electrum thing weks

Judging from yesterday you're not a faggot, so thanks dude if it does go through

What is this thread, and why did you pay a grand for Zakk's shitty guitar, honestly I love the guy's music but these are not good

I dig it personally. What's the price tag look like and is it worth it?

I love the guitar. I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom, the Peter Frampton Black Beauty model that's like 5 grand, and this Barbarian is just as badass and the EMG pickups are killer. Plus I got to meet Zakk and bullshit with him in his tour bus, got about 4 signed posters, 4 signed albums, and got the guitar and the Coffin Case signed. Bam.

They were part of a VIP package on his tour. I don't think you can buy them. If you can, they will be on Wyldeaudio.com

Man you're lucky, Zakk seems like the coolest dude ever. I don't see it Maybe it's the shape, like this one the SG one is cool, probably the best out of all the products, but I cannot stand the LP one he has. The horn just bugs the shit out of me, the shape in general is very Zakk, other than that they're just basic, they have actives and that's the appeal. Honestly I don't see it.

Not really into wow anymore, but could help me getting stormblood for FFXIV ?

Just checked and they're sold out ($1350 btw) and I'm pretty jealous but that's pretty badass, sir. I've only seen Zack once at Ozzfest in 2006 with BLS but was front row and damn but the man can play.

I really dislike the horn on the LP ones as well.

Yeah that's the 2015-16 version (Purple body, black stripes). I have the new V2 2017 (Black body, purple stripes).

>pic related

also

>Zakk Wylde
he's the man. he can have two huge monster black scropions on stage with him and he's still the baddest fucker in the house

you got anything yet?

OP Here still. He is a badass motherfucker. Love him.

Still showing pending on my side. It will show up soon.

Ok, I'm off to lunch for REAL.

What rich people lunch?

ty op

Op want to help a poorfag continue playing ffxiv, i completed basegame, now i need to get stormblood in steam to continue (heavensward comes with stormblood now adays in steam), my walletcode is up there, but can will post it here again. why im playing ffxiv is because wow got too booring with the raiding scene, i got 9/10M nighthold before ToS released and it just got really booring.

hmfg

many thanks OP.

lmao, yeah. i didnt realize. kind of out of it rn

You are late anyways

Hit me up with like 5$ please.
1LYq33TQF 8UMNKc1k3GX6 6eDpS3Y kNtUTA
(Remove spaces)

I'm real short off of a purchase, anyone willing to help, thank you!

Wendy's new bacon queso burger. Taste good man

I wish we had one over here, we only have burguer king and MC

Come ooon bitbucks I want to level up a (fem) Gob lock

Nah still hasn't gone through OP I'm the address starting 14b7AknJ

I already have the character created and shit I guess I could level up to 20 manwhile with the free shit

Went through as I was typing. Thankyou so much dude, Dalaran here we gooooo

OP here. Awesome and enjoy! I'm showing one of the three are complete and not in pending status

And here we go again
First time I played wow I was 15 and now I'm almost 30, fuck

instagram.com/p/BWiML7hlxNj/

Op sorry I had to go work but mate you are a legend it's just gone through, can't believe you delivered. HERO

proof for y'all

Glad to be of service. Do something for others soon. FEELSGOODMAN. Enjoy!

Today, OP was not a faggot.

Fucking hell BTC rates/prices are calculated like god fucking knows how, I'm 0.02 BTC away from the 60 days wow prepaid card since cute OP sent us 0.013
Feels fukken bad

I feel ur pain

OP here. I sent you $30.00. Talk to the conversion gods.

I know I know, G2A is the judenest shit there is, they turn 22€ into this
Fuck

Blame trump, dollar lost a lot of value in the past months

Op you gonna do this again tomorrow as I keep missing out. let just a few more niggers talk shit in trade

now i wanna play wow again, damn

No I'm done. I swept all my BTC, ETH and LTC into my new Ledger Nano S. Never to be touched again. Until I get a divorce and I really need it.

Even when I can't get back to the game because fuck G2A you are based as fuck
What do you do for a living?

I'm the guy who started the thread yesterday and it turns out I'm around 5 bucks worth of bitcoins short of getting 2 months for wow, you willing to help me out?
1LYq33TQF 8UMNKc1k3GX66 eDpS3YkNtUTA

Thanks man. I'm a CTO at a bank. But I made my money (BY PURE LUCK) in bitcoin by buying 3 BTC whenever they were $290 a piece. Then I sold them at $1,200 a piece. I took that $3,600 and put it all into Ethereum at $9.00 a piece. Then Ethereum went to $400 a piece. So that's 400 ETH x $400 value. Now, during that climb from $9.00 to $400.00, I wanted to pay for a number of things. So I cashed out 300 of those ETH for around $17,500. Kept 100 ETH, bought 300 LTC when it was $18, it's now $42. I've just lucked the fuck out. Oh an I've bought another 65 ETH and 10 LTC. So all in all I've got 165 ETH, 310 LTC.

and .5 BTC lol

Completely off subject but...how in the fuck is this thread still up?! Man 5 years ago a popular thread would be gone in 20 minutes. Now? I was in here like 2 hours ago. Sup Forums is close to being deceased

Because I'm keeping it alive with my positive energy you fucking nigger. GTFO