Hey, i'm nearly broke. Lost my jon and my parents have cut me off. How much could i sell my body for...

Hey, i'm nearly broke. Lost my jon and my parents have cut me off. How much could i sell my body for? And how do i go about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/veTUyZRc4gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To us free
But you can always be one of those girls who sell Kik nudes

>To us free
>But you can always be one of those girls who sell Kik nudes
We can give you opinions on your "material"

I'd suggest finding your Jon. Maybe he can help.

Open a patreon account and send nudes

youtu.be/veTUyZRc4gI

Step by step. Mostly for camgirl to twitch streamer.

I'm afraid we need more pics of your body so we can make a more accurate advise.

Depends. You're pretty, but you look like you're used to getting what you want in bed. Good whores have to be able to take it in the throat and ass without complaint, fuck ugly filthy old men, etc. You wouldn't last long in the business competing with girls who have been abused their whole lives and know how to please men's filthy desires.

unfortunate, but true

make craglist page where you state that you are selling intimite services. I'd say 100-200 per hour would be decent. also if you take it in the ane, you can ask even more.

Do people really pay for just pictures? Will that make me enough money?
Trust me, i'm really desperate. I'm willing to do anything at this point.

>OP low quality bait. in b4 bait

Why are you homos fueling the bait?

Youd make more money being a stripper

We would appreciate a timestamp next to your face.

give proof OP

There's a lot of people

Try backpage.com you can sell your body there. Post a picture and say that you there to give massages or something. Don't be direct about prostitution or guys will think you are a honey pot. Post revealing pics and your phone number. Be careful and take care.

or gtfo

Tips are great there

nigger, the op is trolling you hard boy

I would fuck you for 100 bucks honey

I also recommended that you don't over charge. Look at other profiles and base your prices around the same amount.

Being a camgirl is an option

People do pay for pictures, but it's not enough to live off of. Trust me, I know lots of people who have tried this.
And if you think you're ready to be a prostitute, go ahead and try. Just realize your competition is Asian and eastern European girls who had infinite pain tolerance and no gag reflex trained into them by the age of 16.

How much for your kindeys?

Is this true?
Is this a normal price or what?

>How much could i sell my body for?
Will you do yard work?

I love your fucking freckles, but you're going to have to post tits or gtfo

Yes but first we need timestamp to prove you aren't some catfish

if your in Cali i can help..

Yeah timestamp plz

Depends on the area, what you're willing to do, etc. Craigslist is honestly a better place than Sup Forums for this stuff. Look at whatever everyone else is charging. Personally, I'd pay 100$ for at least 45 minutes with your body.

This is fake guys..no timestamp

Hey OP timestamp or GTFO

time stamp with tits and i can help have money to blow and can immediately set you up where ever you are

Can you put like some way i can contact you in private?

OP is a gaff

yup email me here i am in my office but we can begin getting in contact if it all works out you will get help this week end: [email protected]

First, buy a gun. Next put an ad on craigslist. Then, meet the hookup, shoot, rob. Then repeat.

time stamp OP or any email I get will not be accepted

>gokucum

kek

I will buy your dirty panties, if you fill them with your cum and stuff them in your cunt. I usually pay$50. You are so gorgeous i will pay 150. I'm betting your pussy smells really good

Timestamp bitch

How can I know you are legit?

how old are you and where do you reside? I can help you out if that's really you and put you on your feet again mama

Op is catfish. Still hasn't posted a timestamp

[email protected]

I once again strongly suggest you time stamp if you really need help and i want you to hold one of your breast so we know your real

Where you live? My car needs a wash

OP you almost fooled me but you goofed yourself when you posted pictures of two DIFFERENT girls lol. if you're gonna catfish at least be good at it

Would pay many moneys for pics

I'm 19, in new york

Tits or gtfo

shame you lost your jon

Add me on skype

I'll pay you $25 if you let me jerk off into your mouth.

Timestamp

>girl loses her bf jon, whom she was totally reliant on
>immediately moves to becoming a whore
women, jeez

and thus here we see the source of the paywhore epidemic that's currently plaguing Sup Forums

Wow I can't believe some of you are retarded enough to fall for this

lol! bro im just bored at work

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

tits or gtfo

feels good being mgtow

Tits timestamp, state your business. Sharpie in pooper if you keep it up

Why do you try so hard op