I used love to get over my addiction. We broke up. I'm gonna OD today. AMA

I used love to get over my addiction. We broke up. I'm gonna OD today. AMA.

Maybe you should try loving yourself, faggot.

Not worth it man, not worth it. You will get over it and find someone else. Ik it fucking sucks right now, but you get over it.

Thanks, user. I've done too many horrible things to love myself though. Including using people to solve something I should have done myself. Years ago.

It is always sad when a human life is extinguished, especially if it's of its own accord.

That said, good riddance. The world needs fewer pussies like you.

I hope you die faggot

I know. I've always been sensitive, and I've hated it. Guess I never grew out of it.

There's one group of people id like, though. That would be you guys. You never left. You've been rude as hell, but you never hesitated to tell the truth. I've never met any of you, but I'm sure you all have beautiful faces and hearts.

Thanks for being there, guys.

There are billions of people in the world, in that world are billions and billions more of possibilities relating to each. What you're afraid of is time wasted and invested in one. You must remove the notion that everything in the cosmos was ever yours to begin with. Isn't it amazing enough to know that you were given an experience and now are being let loose for even newer ones. Life is a lesson in letting go, it is all fleeting - but you must not let go of your life. For life works in more mysterious ways when you learn to enjoy being the observer and casting aside any attempt to hold onto things that are infinite. You must accept to ride with the tides. Only then will you be the master of your own. Good luck and don't kill yourself.

remember, you need atleast 16 weeds to OD.

Just kill yourself faggot

This.

I will. Just letting it settle in; saying goodbye to my best friends.

So do better

i was pretty fucking depressed a couple months ago but ive since just started going to the gym and shit to make time go by. it helped quite a bit and made me feel better about myself as well. maybe you should try that, OP.

You are insignificant anyway. Your life or death doesnt matter to any of us, even if some pretend to care about you. Whether you kill yourself or not wont change any one of our life. Stop attention whoring

Seek Christ and begin your journey of asking for forgiveness. This is only true pathway to redemption. Free your soul of the chains which bind it, and be forgiven eternally for your sins. ODing will only solidify that which you have been fooled into believing is "irredeemable." Seek Forgiveness, for each and every sin you can think of. Ask to be freed of your chains of bondage, and state that you seek happiness and love.

Funny coincidence. I have the same plan, though I'll actually go through with it.

you can´t OD on weed

I did user, oh I did. Going to the gym felt great but it wasn't enough. Heroin is a powerful thing. I thought love would help, but it doesn't.

And that goes to all you lonely anons. Only you can fill that void. Waifus can give you joy, but only you can make yourself happy. I hope none of you do what I did. And what I'm going to do. Once you get what you thought you've always wanted, it's never enough. Remember, you decide when life satisfies you.

do it faggot

Was it a mutual breakup?

this post is clearly not in your interest ,
why even bother to comment ?

I'm not. It was your choice to reply, anyways. In some way, all of us beg for attention. I just want to share my last moments with the only ones that stayed true.

>oh pee you're saying the same things over and over again

I know. And god I wish I could stop.

yo man i really hope you read this cause its not worth it. Go find some help and dont take the easy way out cause it will hurt others emotionally so please seek hlep and dont do it. You're in my prayers even though im not very religious

Would Christ forgive me if i killed my dad?

KRATOM fills ur opioid receptors, duude. Solutions galore for substitute. You probably need a mega-tonne like 30 grams a day, but use it to get away without heroin, man. Will get you through w/out withdrawals, and you still fixx ur receptors to feel better/numb/dreamy.

I assume you use opiates?

Just take a solid dose to get high and be sad. You will feel better. Having no tolerance will be great.

See you on the other side of your binge. Try not to get physically dependent again.

/thread

I'll drink to that Sup Forumsro see you on the other side

Ive hurt enough people to the point at which leaving is the best option. I've really thought about this, user.

MY ABUSIVE UNCLE OD´D ON WEED LAST CHRISTMAS(I GAVE YOU MI HEART)

Yes, of course. He Forgives all sins, for only He has such Power and Authority. It is up to you to SEEK His Forgiveness, though. That is the burden that we are granted in this lifetime, which is Free Will. Eventually, your free will shall become a treasured freedom and tool of wisdom.

Nothing means anything

>I used love to get over my addiction

maybe just love yourself faggot
you wanted a forever mom and she left you maybe because you're a weak ass faggot. maybe when you take care of you a woman will actually stay forever because she sees you're a man and not a little boy.

Triple 5 got soul

I don't think Im ready to change for a promise of redemption. I can't devote myself to anything. I've tried, and it's only ended badly. I've disappointed others too many times, God is one that I wouldn't want to. I think going to hell would be worth my time.

hope you kill yourself sooner because of this post

go ahead

OP, not sticking around to see your response but don't do it, man. Dad killed himself and fucked me up and still fucks with me after 5 years.

Everyone has moved on except me and it's an awful feeling to know someone decided to opt out of life when they knew how much you needed them. Run away from life and go travel or something. I'd rather my dad had just left and started a new life without us than killing himself.

If you're not serious and just posting shit, cheer up.

The funny thing is, I never told her. We were together for 6 months until we realized that a future together wouldn't work out. She wanted to travel the world, I wanted to find a place I could call home. She didn't really leave me, we just parted. Don't assume when details are left out, user.

What addiction?

And i would tell u it gets better and u should live. And i hope u do.

But honestly im right behind u brother. Im so fucking tired...

Wow, someone is projecting...

oh god just end yourself

seriously you're not going to do shit you just like attention

>woe is me, i have an addiction
welcome to everyone
you're just being a dramatic faggot

either go live your life or fucking end it.

>6 fucking months
pathetic

>she was the one
no she fucking wasn't

Lol, odd isnt it. We can all hate our very existence.

We feel like the biggest peice of shit on pkanet earth bit all u have to do is male or reply to a thread and you arent alone.

100 strangers at the push of a button know EXACTLY how u feel.

It's oddly humbling. If and when i do n hero soon i also thank yall for your brutal honesty.

Nigga u gay as hell. Might as well off urself pleb

So what? I've done plenty fucked up shit. If someone you love messes up you try to understand why so you can help them better themselves. If you do not love yourself you cannot physically love someone else, emotional dependancy is not love. If you ever really loved this girl then you should know that suicide is how you basically admit you never did.
>Learn to love yourself faggot

Do a large dose of LSD instead. It'll clean that addiction right up. (No Joke)

You don't have to feed me attention, you know? I didn't expect this thread to have replies to begin with. You're acting like your words mean something, user.

Who said you have to change? If through your free will you choose to end all gambles in life, then so be it. You are not gauranteed hell, though. Most likely purgatory, indefinitely, followed by being reborn into a 4th world country or use your imagination. You're God's creation, thus ending his creation greatly preturbs Him. It's the ultimate Sin, but if you want Hell, then ally yourself with lucifer and so it shall be. The choice is still yours, and you will be judged for your choices, my friend.

well i know your life doesn't mean anything

it's not like i'm the one that got dumped

Druggy shitheads do stuff like this all the time thinking it will get their x back when it will just concrete that they wont. If you got over some kind of drug addiction you can get over a fucking female you weak ass bitch. Grow the fuck up.

God saves you, not you save yourself. The key is that you have to give your selfishness over to Him and ask for His guidance, help, etc. He does all the work, you just have to open your heart and mind to ask and receive, just like a "fix."

At least he's gonna OD.

Op at least dont leave a not and make it look like an accident. This user os right. NOTHING you have done would be more life ruining to other than suicideing yourself.

Had 2 good friends die and another is on the ledge. RECENTLY...

Fucked up my entire existance to the point im about to run away. Rent a jetski, take a gas can and haul dick 200 miles out into the ocean on one last peaceful ride and eat a shotgun.

Lets see this chick, junk head

Maybe in self defense or defence of others dar as i know

You sound wise. I've tried to love myself. Guess it hasn't worked. What would you recommend?

Why do you drama queens act like suicide is somehow unnatural when *you* die three decades later? Stop crying like a bitch when someone dies at age that was only a century ago a normal age to die.

Not true. Sisters x got all crybaby mode after they broke up, overdosed on H and died. We make fun of him all the time. Someone that is so selfish that they use their life against you is the ultimate coward.

Well i wasnt around a century afo faggot. I was around four hundreds of parties with my best fiend. I was around when he helped me buy a quality smoker. I was around when we woukd buy a keg and just start calling everyone we knew. I was around to drink beers all night and then get a phone call saying he shot himself rather than come soend time with me in the morning.

I was around to heko my buddy pull his truck off the highway. I was around to watch him do all the stupid shit i dod when i was a kid. I was around to give him the same old guy advice i scoffed at like he did. And i was around to go burn the chair he shot himself in.

Maybe i wasnt there for tham as much as i thought. But i fucking tried. At least i tried dickhead.

Your best friends getting hit by a train is a lot different then them checking out on you and all yalls life plans.

Fucks sake

Go to a doctor for some Suboxone (buprenorphine) it'll be the best decision you've made in a long time. No woman is worth your life user, even if you think it might pain her to know you're gone I promise there are people in your life that will be crushed devastated because of it. If you talk to your doctor about mental health he will give you something for depression. It's a long way to recovery but every day gets easier. Good luck man.

So what. There's probably an afterlife anyway. You'll get to suck his dick when you die. Or at least you'll find similar friends here and there, after all friends are replaceable.

That picture made me sad

If my friend was so selfish that they said fuckyou to friends and family like that id accept it and never talk about them again. Its an adult decision that people should be allowed to make but id never memorialize them by even saying their name ever again. A real friend wouldn't abandon you like that.

livestream it

It's hard when someone u care about leaves ik it happend to me before I thought I would never find anyone else but then I found someone better don't do it u can find someone else

killing yourself over a chick lol.... iM MR OPSEEKS I HAVE COMPLETED MY GOAL OF SHOWING THE WORLD HOW BIG OF A PATHETIC PUSSY SOMEONE CAN BE. GOOD BYE!

This.
An hero OP

Shits in the past dude. Everyone I know is as much of a scumbag as me. I only know this though because I spend every day with them. Get over your shit, everyone sucks, there's no point to life, go and enjoy something because you can and might as well

so much reddit

Wtf ever man. I am telling you i have been to 2 funerals this year and i never want to see anyone break down every 5 minutes like all of my friends and family have. U think you going wont be bad?

You still talk to your sister ever?

Gonna fuck her up dude.

bye faggot

I dont think so. I mean maybe there is an after life. But i cant imagine going to heaven one day and my bros not being there cause they checked out early. I understand the pain. Litterally hell on earth. And our lives were better when they were in it. I simply cant accept and eternity without my friends

If you think that your sibling or friend loves you so much that they would mourn if you'd die, ask them to lend you $1000.

Im not op. I talk to my sister daily, shes happily married with 2 kiddos now. We are twins so we talk about everything and she never brings dude up unless shes making fun of someone making a huge deal out of nothing. They were also together for 6 months.

Op yes or no are you 1 a liberal and 2 a teenager?

Maybe man. But i think it's more about for them and not to anyone. My beat frie d was the life of the party. Neved even had one argument or saw him in a bad mood.

Now i know why. He was hiding it and put so much into making sure others didnt feel so bad that he couldnt live like that anymore.

It took some time vut i forgive them and anyone else that leaves early. I am far from happy with it. But the fact tjat i came a twitch of the finger away from checking out myself, i dunno. I feel like i underatand what they were going through and i'm actually happy for them if they finally found peace.

natural selection at its finest

Death must change us so much that we would no longer wish to associate with the people we associated while on earth. I mean, isn't earth pretty much a predetermined show? The simulation makes things seem real but at least I can see through the facade. In heaven your buddy would prolly be like, "Eh, I wasn't myself there bro..."

Youre a dick. I bet you dont have any friends and you get bullied. So u come here to feel big and bad.

Well you arent a badass. And you are acting as bad or worse then those assholes that pick on you.

Think about that user.

She would in a heartbeat user. And likewise...

Well there u go. He was prolly a dick for 6 months and left. Thats different. It's good u talk to your sis. Dont talk to mine much. Hated her growing up but we get along now. Was at her wedding 2 weeks ago. On the other hand i have family i wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.

Family isnt blood the way i see it. Thats why i have so many friends and it hurts so bad when they fight or leave or check out. Short of immediate family they are all i have

Thats fine as long as that asshole is waiting with a beer in each hand and some assinine 2 hour project that will take us 3 days to finish with all the beer breakes and fuckery.

>Quints are always right

Also OP, are you going to an hero already, fag?

This shit thread is still alive? Unbelievable. You could finish yourself 6 times since you started this disgusting attention whoring.

Why do you come online looking for attention using a ploy we all know you dont have the balls to go through with...

Big and bad. I made a quip about an animated tv show for weird people. Literally nothing big and bad about it. I just can't wrap my mind around the whole EXISTENCE IS PAIN thing. Killing yourself over a 6 month relationship after kicking a drug habit holy fucking shit that's backwards. If someone can kick a serious drug habit they can literally do anything. But no, take the coward way out and try your hardest to fuck over your friends and family over someone you only know for half a year... Seriously, fuck you. That's just as if not more clowney than a meeseeks. Why not try to show her, everyone and most importantly yourself that you aren't a junkhead coward by using all of this energy that you choose to be negative to advance yourself to a place where youre happy. Fuckin quitter. Just looking for an excuse to do drugs again.

Fuckin checked man holyshit. I have a saying related to what you were saying. Blood dont make you family.

So you traded one addiction for another. Love is a powerful drug OP, don't underestimate it. But since you broke up, it doesn't matter huh? Sorry OP. Please don't an hero over a lady, it's honestly pathetic and that's coming from a suicidal NEET.

bye

He has left the stage, he has done his part. Why would he think about this cesspool or the "ghosts" in it any more than he'd need to. I mean, life on earth is heavy, ugly, and full of sorrow, and the people he knew on earth would immediately remind him of his worse memories. He probably has new friends by now. Just like those people who have left for college, etc.

Fuck. Thats true but only because im taking a shit. They will go back to 8 words or less in a few minutes.

Kek. Well, my aunt was kind enough to post on fb after i droped a tire in the ditch and pulled my car out that i was at the hospital unresponsive but was unable to make it the 5 fucking blocks to come check on me. Even though i didnt get a scratch.

Her son is a theiving little cocksucker and will beg anyone to let him make payments on anything and then dodge them. Hes also a little thieving piece of shit.

My grandma married a guy and moved from 7 blocks away to a town 3 hours away. Didnt hear feom her till 15 years when she tracked down my number. "Called to catch up" didbt ask one time how my life is, and asked if i could find a pickup and cone help her move back.

For reals fuck family. Especialy shitty degenerate family.

I usually don't reply to these threads, but fuck you op. You think you're any fucking different, that what you go through is somehow worse than what everyone around you goes through? Because it's not. If you kill yourself the only thing that will separate you from everyone else is that you will be a pussy. I don't care how shit your life is, there's always someone who's life is shittier than yours but still goes through life because they're not pussies. You fucking conquered your drug addiction and your stills not happy? Do you realize what a fucking spoilt brat you are?

By killing yourself you're just flipping off literally everyone who has had a tougher life than you but pushes through anyway, not to mention anyone who cares about you. If you go through with your suicide, or even actually attempt to go through with it, then good fucking riddance. The world can do with less pussies. But if you use your fucking brain and dont kill yourself, then good fucking job.

Maybe.

Bit if i believe this then it fucks up my entire version of heaven.

I dont want to make new friends. I want the ones i had back.

If heaven is supposed to be full of your biggest dreams and wants then that guy will make 500 new friends up there and introduce me to the crowd as his brother while i spend the next few years becoming a part of the group and remembering names.

I'm just fucking with you. I found that 10 minutes ago and had to do it bro. U fine. Im a novelist and get carried away on other boards too

im dead.
ur england it borken
but this nigga has a good ass point. exactly the way i see it tbh.
for all the edgy teenagers that say "I want to die" i always respond that they should do it.
if you're pussy and cant do it - shut the fuck up and keep your fucking mouth shut. if you actually wanted to do it - you would've done so years ago.

"Heaven" is a concept of religion. There is no saying that reality conforms to our expectations. There is a certain process to being born on earth, and we all end up here, and there must be a certain process to dying and ending up 'somewhere else', which would be our heaven, but not Heaven; it would not be some kind of wish-fulfilling cloud city with Morgan Freeman, but rather another universe with immortals instead of mortals (for example). tl;dr he'd have a new circle of friends and you would be an awkward outsider

Nah, no fucking way man. Not for me anyway. I believe in freadon of religion just like i believe if we make it we make it. None of this 3 teir bullshit i learned growing up a morman. I dont buy that at all.