called it here first.

>Atlanta's 32nd against YAC defense
>good
more like 30-27

>Hasn't been watching Atlanta's defense lately
>doesn't know dick about football
Whew

I could see the Patriots winning 27-6 at half time

>hasn't been watching the Patriots anything lately.
> Implying the Packers shouldn't have had at least 17 points at the half if not for retarded fuck ups
>implying the Falcons have played a defense as good as the Patriots
I'm laffin over here

This nigga gets it

>yfw patriots get 43-8 blasted

Atlanta's postseason has told us nothing positive or negative about this team. They played a Seahawks team that was lacking the lynch pin of its defense, turning it from the Legion of Boom to the Legion of Whom? Plus Russell Wilson playing behind the worst o-line in the league. Then a win over the tattered remains of the shitty Packers defense and a receiving core that unironically featured a guy moved up from the practice squad mere days before the NFCCG.

27-6 Patriots? 27-6 Atlanta?

>turning it from the Legion of Boom to the Legion of Whom?

Cringe

Compare the offenses the Pats have played and then look at the Offenses the Falcons have played.

>This post brought to you by ESPN

Poisinally, I tink the Patriots ah gunna put a whoopin on those colored boys from Atlanta.

Wew go pats

>the falcons score 2 points and we get to use that image that says "point scored: [matt ryan's jersey]" again

I see Atlanta getting TD's on their first 3 drives.

21-6 halft

43-20 finale

SmugGoodellFace.pdf

>Muh offenses!!!

They have near identical offenses and the Patriots have a way better defense.

44-17
pat vic

new england can't run as hard as atlanta.

Lewis and Blount can run as hard as needed. Brady just tends to throw the ball a lot.

Jones tied a literally who from the Pats for yards in their *FCCGs. The Pats win this one on paper easily.

Pats haven't allowed a 90 yard rusher in 25 games.

ryan tends to throw a lot too, he has 5,000 yards and 38 touchdowns. what's your point?

Same

Pats match up extremely well against this team. It will be a blowout.

Pats defense will give up some yards, but they will stop them on long 3rd downs, keep them to FGs, stop the run, and probably force Ryan to make a few INTs.

Pats offense counter Atlanta's defensive speed by having Brady throw the ball fast like they always do. So they won't be able to get any hits on Brady or pressure him. Then you have Blount/Lewis kill the clock and wear down Atl's defense.

The game will be over in the first half. Final score 38 to 20.

>r retarded fuck ups
the only fuck up was the missed field goal

Uh-huh. Sure. No one knows what the halftime score for Super Bowl LI will be.