I have met a 18 y/o flat girl that likes me...

I have met a 18 y/o flat girl that likes me, although I have no pic of her (yet) do you have any experience with flat chest chicks? how are they? petite? crazy? horny? wife material?

You're a lucky man, OP. Being flat chested is a status. It's a precious rarity.

good luck, in my experience most of them are too selfconscious to be fun in bed

Well done OP. You can pretend she's 11 when you bang her.

petite wife

Flat chested chicks are the best.. Most of them are naturally petite or skinny so you dont ever have to worry about one getting fat when they get older.

I lucked out a few years back. Met a flat, slim girl who was almost too eager in bed. I could barely keep up with her, and she loved having her nipples sucked while she rode me.

Of course, that was almost a decade ago and I'm old and fat now. Life is downhill after 30.

Pretty sweet. Usually they don't wear bras, so it's always open for business.

Based on my experience (1 - flat chested, 2 medium breasted) the flat one was more involved in bed than the other two. Probably trying to compensate her small breasts. She really tried hard and done job right.

I'm 27 and shes 18 though

They will make you pay for breast enlargement. Cause nobody wants a teenboy with a pussy.

And those who do prolly want a cock to go with that flat chest.

Cock belong inside pussy not breast

Does "she" have a feminine penis?

it was a girl not a trap

girl can have a penis too.

no

I envy you...

No judgement here, newfriend.

Yes they can. I get fucked by my girlfriends huge penis every night.

of course they can. my sister's ex girlfriend had one. we used to have threesomes. shit was cash.

I guess you get called degenerate often, too.

So, legit question, can a person have both a functioning vagina and penis?

according to my hentai, yes

Flat chicks will do anything to please. Go for
It and don't look back. She will pick up on your confidence and if you are legit about it, she will do pretty much whatever you want.besides, if all you want is some fat filled bags, you have some issues

i had a flat girlfriend for about 4 months once.
Funny thing is: Before that i always thought that i didnt care about breasts at all (and same from todays perspective) - but when i slept with here i really, really missed tits. I mean, she had like absolutly no tits at all.
But she was very good in bed. She loved to suck, swallowed everything, rode the dick best i ever experienced, was a imense dirty-talker and had by far the tighest pussy i ever fucked. by far.
anyways i dumped her for a different girl with which i was in a relationship for 3 or 4 years before and i thought it might finally work out. you wouldnt want to know how i dumped the girl, till today one of my low points (...). i'd still love to fuck her, but she is married today. funny side aspect: I paid for her breast surgery bc i felt so bad about the way i dumped her. she was a nice, intelligent girl - and i am not as edgy as most of you faggots pretend to be.

no.
only one of the genital can work and the none working one is usually removed after birth
hermaphrodite usually got one remove

apparently some people are born with both sets of genitals, but i don't think you can have them both working in the mean that you can bear children and ejaculate living sperm cells.
besides, ew, vaginas are nasty. they're just a meaty caves of bacterias and disgutsing goo.

>dumping a girl over tit size
>paying for breast surgery afterward
God, you are a faggot and a cuck

did you faggot read what i wrote? i didnt dump her over tit size, i dumped her for a different girl (my former gf) with which i obviously wasnt done. i paid for her breast surgery bc 1.) i felt really, really bad HOW i dumped her (till today my lowest point) and 2.) Im richfag. It didnt hurt me at all.

>most of them are too selfconscious
This. You'll spend the relationship on trial for looking in the direction of any woman with bigger tits.

Lol, none of us believe you are rich. Even if you were, paying for an ex's breast surgery is one of the biggest cuck moves imaginable. Also, going back to a former girlfriend is a pretty beta move. Get the fuck off my board.

You can be born with both, but you only have a total of 2 testies/ovaries, so you either funtion sexually as a male or a female.

To answer your real question: no, humans can not reproduce asexually.

wow you're such a fag. dumping for the exes is so fucking gay that i bet you can't even whistle.

>thinking chest size has anything to do with character

fucking virgin

>bragging about being a cuck and his fake wealth on Sup Forums
Lol, what a faggot.

yeah samefag, as if i'd care what the fuck you believe or dont. the ex was a 10/10 - anyways: from todays perspective it was a mistake - but on the other hand i might not have found my todays wife (....) whatever. im not in the mood to argue with little kids. as i said, if you knew how i dumped her you'd probably say the tits i paid here werent enough. (and just to mention again: i dont have to worry about money - which is not because I'm very intelligent or good or something but because my family has probably more money than your whole bloodline combined). so have a nice friday evening. im gone fagoot.

They glow at night.

What fucking kind of thread is this?
Are fucking literally retarded op? They are the exact same as any other type of women only with small tits. Get her preggo and she will grow tits too.

Dubs confirmed. I see no issue with this post tbh, guess Karmas got you by realizing the fuckwit u were.

>implying this much of a whiny, butthurt faggot could attract a 10/10 or have any money
>implying you aren't just a 13 year old lazily bragposting
Why are children allowed to use this site?

you know if you take all our bloodlines there's like 100% chance that we're all related and your statement is just dumb you fucknut?
also, for whatever the reasons, buying your ex new pair of tits is so lame the greeks don't have enough letters to express how omega you are.

Not samefagging. You are just such an unbelievably whiny cuck that everyone should make fun of you. I sincerely hope you are a kid baiting us. Nobody could bear being as much of a beta faggot as you.

>being this beta to make a screenshot proving you're not a samefag
ishygddt

Flat is best.

I agree

Not flat enough