Would you love a clumsy idiot that can't do anything right despite having good intentions?

Would you love a clumsy idiot that can't do anything right despite having good intentions?

Well it'd be fine, cute and all. For first year. Then you'd realise it's real burden.

So would you leave after that, or try to help?

Yea, I already fucking left. Made me depressed and shit

What happened?

Had a GF, lovely, cute and pretty. Yet she was clueless as fuck. She was very hard to maintain and she wouldn't support me so I had my problems to take care of and hers as well.

oh... well what if she was supportive? or at least tried to be? Would you stay than?

Also bump

don't leave us hanging user.

not the one you're replying to, but I wouldn't. I'd want a cute aryan gf that had good genes.

Not really much to say. Even if she tries, you still have to do that stuff yourself. Her trying wont help me.

But what if she was clumsy?

Sou you just leave her be? Abandon her? Cold user...

Now look mate, life is not an anime however I wish it was. It's hard, it's fucking survival of the fitting. You drop the dead weight.

You are a monster... it's not even anime related, you got close to a girl, she probably really loved you, and when she needed you the most you just left. Why did you get with her in the first place?

>osaka is best girl
Of course as long she tries to get things done and not fuck around.
>also nice job posting osaka.

i can post osaka for days.

So why you want these answers so much >let's keep talking for now

>Don't mind the >

um... no reason... no reason at all... just curious...

>just curious...
I do ama's most of the time if you want tell me more questions about the topic

as long as she can mostly pull her own weight ie: has a job, doesn't blow all her rent money in spur of the moment decisions

That's respectful

I'd like to think so.. Currently in a situation like that my lover is a dummy but she tries her best

i always wanted to do an ama, but i'm afraid i'll reveal too much about myself. Like the fact i started this thread to feel better about my dumbness... shit.

>Respectable is what i meant

great now i look like an attention whore...

Like that movie i forgot it's name though
>Like the fact i started this thread to feel better about my dumbness... shit.
Why what happened with this girl
I usually do ama's for (you)'s most of the time so no worries.

i'm an idiot when it comes to everything, i push a pull door, twist a static doorknob, and can't find the edge of a cube. I met lot's of people that i tried to get with, but i always blew it, either because i couldn't notice their subtle advances, or because i said something extremely inappropriate without realizing. I just wanna find someone that doesn't mind my autism (not literally). I don't want it to be one sided, but i just wanna someone that can help me out a bit. Did i give too much information? Tell me if you get bored, i'll stop.

No tell me more about yourself it's kind of interesting

I would love to take care of a clumsy girl but I'd have to practice cooking more so I don't have to rely on her for that...

She might chop off her fingers or burn herself.

If they had other qualities that made up,for that

My mom even tested me for a disability when i was younger, my IQ was something lower than average, but it's not that i'm actually dumb, i can be smart when i really get invested in something, but i can't get a grasp on basic stuff. i... this is embarrassing, but whatevs, i couldn't hold my potty in all the way up to 5th grade of elementary.

whats the smartest thing you've done?

I think you just have some growing up to do, hope you can find some people (in a relationship or not) to grow with so you're not too lonely out there

So your forrest gump in a sense that very interesting to hear.
>no worries life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get.

i helped a friend design an ad for his comic store. "you will be "drawn" in our comics" it was a fun week.
i have some friends, but they usually just hang out with me, they don't wanna burden themselves with my issues, and i don't expect them to.
heh i guess you are right... but i would just like to pick out a specific type of chocolate, leaving the bad stuff in there.

And that chocolate flavor is what.

As long as she respects me and is willing to learn, I'd lover her

um... are we still speaking like, analogies, or actual chocolate?
you must be a sweet guy user.

Both

I'd send you all fucktard to hell, the only reason you act like that, is to make people do things for you, fuckin lazy hypocrite

i like the vanilla tasting chocolate, or the chocolaty chocolate... and for life, i just want to have fun with friends...
my friend wears a fedora, he is sweet.

Don't you dare to talk shit about my waifu

that's not nice user... i don't want to people do things for me, i just want them to understand when i fuck it up. But it's not like i fuck up on purpose, i always try to do it right, and sometimes do!
Nobody is insulting osaka... we like her!

The body follows the mind, as the mind is of the body. No person is unwilling to change with the right motivation, and if you like someone for who they are, they would change their body if it meant making you happy, when they also wanted to be with you. Everyone does both: changes, and stays the same.

Ask me one more question before i leave

i'm getting lost...
mmm... what do you like? no... did you find anyone you really like? What is it like? Do you plan on telling that someone? tell me about those feelings!

Not same user, but u should add me on discord so we can talk and keep in touch, talking is always nice!
DenizGelion#6261

can i also stay in touch?

>did you find anyone you really like
Not yet but soon.
>do you plan on telling that to someone
i suck at talking to people so no
Thank for the invite don't have discord though.

If you dare

oh, i hope you find that someone! Best of luck! i just wanted to hear some experience.
i'll go there tomorrow after work!

I'll be waiting for your request!

load fast, pupper

But really my internet is slower than me at these hours. Also nice 42.

Thanks if you want to keep on taking to me im usually in the wafiu threads from 10:36 to 1:08.
>you can tell it's me because i start with ask me anything

If she's cute as fuck and a good person, sure.

P.s i don't take the wafiu thing seriously

load fast, pupper

i'll try user, i like you.

>guy
ass dumped in a sec
>girl
wont have to work a single day in her life

Sorry Osaka. I still love you

so you would purposefully let her be dumb just to feel dominance?

yes if they have a cute butt

i'm sorry anons, i'm sleepy, i'm going to sleep now. it was fun talking to you.

i dont care about dominance. Im all for being a girl being smarter than me cause im a retard.

But from a experience, most girls ive talked to told me out right, "Im submissive". Its a shame, i guess girls find being dominant mentally find that as a turn off

OP should answer this.

Real change comes from inside, it's a bad mindset thinking you need to rely on friends or other people for your wellbeing

Just want to leave this here. Thanks for the post op :)

a cute