/balk/

Trissfu A CUTE ! edition

last :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJuILIXs9LM
tass.ru/politika/4202136
youtube.com/watch?v=nVyqPXRb4CU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy getting deleted for posting a new thread be4 the bump limit you little s*rblet

fugg yes

enjoy being assblasted tatar

meh, I loved the sci-fi ones

>people still buy this shit in 2017

Best Balkan borders.
Prove me wrong.
You can't.

OP is a legit serbshit (mixed mongrel)

But there aren't a lot of serbs here. We have more ethnic bosniaks like fulgrim

*rubs hands in thraco-illyrian*

Don't know how to link posts from another thread so I'll just copy and paste what the other guy said:

>The 2014 project was the best thing to happen to central skopje

Literally made you the laughing stock of the architectural world.

Best balkan borders

Prove me wrong

better balkan borders

Literally the best.
There is no competition.

Also, as an example of Serbia's stagnation, they have been trying to start the construction of a metro for 60 (sixty!!!) years. They have not even broke ground yet. Meanwhile Bulgaria is building it's 3rd subway line in a decade. So to the guy that said Serbia has as bright a future as everyone else in the Balkans - don't make me laugh.

They do not, and deservedly so, for all of the BS they have pulled throughout their history. And it seems they still have not learned.

>be a person living in North America
>defend the shithole you came from on an Anonymous Image Board for HOURS every single day.

At least have some dignity and post under a username on youtube or some online forums or add a tripp so we can filter you...

I really don't understand.

I saw some Bulgarian tourists in central Skopje

SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

balkan best borders

prove me wrong

>get shqip'd
>blame it on bulgarians

yep, delusional s*rbshit it is

This tbqh. Only tasteless selyaks who have never seen shit in their life could say that it's good.

Germans are simply superior

one thing i dont understand is, the serbs have barely any knowledge of whats going on in bulgaria and couldnt care less about her, but the bulgarians are so anally devastated about serbia that every balk thread has to contain at least one bulgarian spewing bullshit about us

>Serbia
>Albania
>Bosnia
>Kosovo
>Joining EU

Kek.

look at how kitsch and provincial everything is

sadly this, but this leaf mongrel is the extreme case though

post your shithole that tops it

He's right about everything that's why you're triggered

I could care less about Serbia. But I'm an Urban Planning major so I am quite interested in transport around the world. And I will repeat, while Bulgaria has built a subway the size of the one here in Toronto in under a decade, Serbia has tried to begin construction for SIXTY YEARS! Kek.

So next time you feel down on yourself, just remember that you are not Serbia.

explain how we are triggered when he triggers himself out of nothing and writes wall of texts and constantly spits on us?

>albanians
>thraco
tip top kek

dont flatter yourself
literally nobody knows whats going on in your shithole

>bulgarians want fyrompoors to join them and set their country go back in development one century

>I'm an Urban Planning major
first you were an historian now suddenly you're an urban planning major

my sides

Can we all just agree that Illyrians are the most powerful race in the BALKANS and get it over with ?

Me? Triggered? I've been laughing at the stupidity and delusions of serbshits on here quite literally the entire time. You backstabbers are funny people.

he really is not
whenever i come here theres at least one bulgar who does shit like this

well your compatriots seem to do. if they dont care how come every thread has shit like this? i dont even remember if we talked about bulgarians in exyu, ever

because we can afford cars

>having this much of a damage control
>again

Did I say that I was a history major? Fucking kek, more serb delusions. I merely stated that I have studied history, which I have as I am fascinated by it, and took a history course whenever I had a free elective.

I wanna segs an Albananian

kek you shoulda seen the ones in my city

the local batkas were so amused even they tried to make memes about it

Congratulations on the bike paths brother. They are really very nice, and it's really impressive that you did it without EU money. But mate, check the bike lanes in for example Plovdiv, they are twice as long (100km) and seem to be quite a bit nicer.

what urban planning major has anything to do with history? you present yourself like it's your primary profession since you know everything about the balkans here, more than us

fyromlet btfo

>meanwhile in burm...

Illyrian girls don't associate with non-whites.

are you still that much of a cuck

aint nobody whiter than me

Bulgarians do not care if it sets us back one century to the level of modern day Serbia. If our Macedonian brothers need our help, we will give it to them. That's what brothers do.

Says the serbfag, lmfao. People from your country are the most nationalistic there is, which is funny, because you have absolutely nothing to be proud of. Zero.

good work, little goy

with each bike path you build, the less EUshekels we gotta spend on annexing you

I'll let the Illyrians to be the judge of that

its understandable you dont know how a car looks like. try getting a pasosh and going to glorious bulgarian province to see one

>what urban planning major has anything to do with history
That's why it is called an elective, you stupid serbshit. Please stop, my guts are literally aching from laughter.

the new face of Albania : Refat Tafili

you forgot reasons

>i'll let
you underestimate illyrian power, shkljav

even if that was true, i don't know what does that have to do with the bulgarians. our nationalists give literally zero fuck about you, you on the other side cannot live without blaming serbs for literally anything.

>That's why it is called an elective, you stupid serbshit.
and yet you still claim you know better history than anyone here
top kek, you can't be this delusion

If i buy this gay ass Sup Forums pass captha will be gone right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJuILIXs9LM

ahaha not to mention pleven pensioneri

it's even worse than stara zagora and yet better than shkupi

i wonder why

Sofia at the moment has 66. Hold on I'll post Plovdiv too one moment

*delusional

yes

and what is this

>captcha is 9000 almond

Spit some more Tito propaganda plz, lmfao :')

and as much cars as pyongyang by the looks of it

----------**********BHИMAHИE**********----------

tass.ru/politika/4202136

so when you'll stop with projecting for once?

>.ru

name a more iconic duo

I'll wait

>he is proud he is getting jewed paying more to live in a mosque cellar in skopje, than in a 3 room apartment in sofia

youtube.com/watch?v=nVyqPXRb4CU

I can't find a map of Plovdiv, but here is how they are currently building them (pic related). They look quite nice. There are currently 60km of them in Plovdiv.

s*rbia and t*rkey

oh wait

oh oh i know one

looks worse than my town here in south serbia

is the brown guy cretan

>f*rombey was so ashamed of his retardation that he deleted the pic

can't believe it.. it's finally getting smarter, you guys

what's an eevoi

>vassal
>implying we were offered with any other choice

i think he might have been banned

wtf when did shkupi get s*rb IPs

cec

they are albanians
its an X
the title is Albanians vs Foreigners

That's Kosovo, you lost that land to Albania, sorry. By the way, this is the OUTSKIRTS of Plovdiv.

Meanwhile, if I recall correctly, bussing through Serbia on the way to Bulgaria, there was, I shit you not, a gypsy ghetto (houses made of sticks) in the center of Belgrade. That's when I realized I was so lucky that I'm not a serbshit. Very poor country. Like I said, they have not been able to start construction on a subway for SIXTY years.

Meanwhile in Sofia (pic related)

>Got a pass
>they still ban me

LOL fucking shitfian mods

>лЪвoв мocт
>this kills the s*rbof*romian

well maybe you should try not to be retarded senpai
also, ban evasion is against the rules... just saying

we have this as well in Novi Sad

You are even poorer than Shitfians LOL

How pathetic can you be? And shitposting against me, a superior Skopjan?

belgrade is at least 10x better than sofia will ever be, even without metro

Ok, so Shkupi has bike paths like Stara Zagora or Pleven, and a huge equestrian statue that ensures they will never make it into the EU or NATO. Now let's compare other types of infrastructure.

wrong

>bulgarians continue to feed fyrombei's autism

Smh.

No you do not. Map shows countries with a metro system.

have you ever visited belgrade and sofia and stayed there? it's not even comparable

Independent ne se speluva "Indipendent" nepismen komunjar

shhhh youre making glorious yugoslavia look bad