For everyone who quit cigarettes for 2 months and on are you really happier?

For everyone who quit cigarettes for 2 months and on are you really happier?

Fuck that, I love cigarettes

Happiness has nothing to do with it, numbskull.

You shouldn't be motivated by happiness all the time.

I quit two years ago and I'm happier. Being able to breath while I sleep is pretty great.

happy? no. happier? I guess

yeah, i doubt ill ever go back

there is a really nice stimulant in chocolate called theobromine which feels better than any other stimulant in the world, more relaxing than any other but still strong. it also has caffiene which can help

you just need to chug 1/3rd to 1/2 cup of cocoa

and it might need to be raw, at least that preserves all the antioxidants

but that should work as well or better than all this shit like nicorette or whatever

Quit 5 years ago for good. Not happier necessarily, but no stinky fingers/breath/clothes.

Also, protip: smoking cigs makes your cum taste awful. The wife never used to swallow because of it, but does all the time now that I've quit. That was incentive enough.

I have asthma and used to smoke 20 cigs a day. I used to wake up 2/3 times a night coughing and would have to get a new inhaler every two weeks. No I've quit I don't wake up in the night and I get a new inhaler every 2 months. But fuck me I miss it

Ever tried patches?

I quit a year ago and I've never been happier. No more mood swings when my nicotine levels got low, sex drive increased 10x, I'm more active and can breathe better. Quitting cigarettes was the best thing I've ever done. The only downside is the social aspect instead of hanging outside on my lunch break with smokers I just eat my lunch in the break room with boring people to avoid temptation

I decided to quit again, but this time i did different. I quit smoking, drinking coffee and eating sweets (any sugar). Best idea, I feel super. I start exercise everyday also to use excess energy. Feels great and look great also ;)

Yeah but all they gave me was a huge nicotine rush for a few mins and then nothing. Switching to an ecig did the trick. Started off on a high nicotine and then reduced over time till I was vaping 0%. Use it sometimes when drinking but thats about it

I miss smoking a cig after a couple beers. felt sooo goood. I miss beer too.

So much happier, people treat me nicer, girls wanna do me, and I feel like I have more energy in the mornings.

Quit the day after my 30 birthday, I am very happy not smoking anymore. 4 and a half year now. The first 3 months are the worst, after 3 years you'll almost never think about it anymore. I stopped because I didn't want to die from cancer, but now I have no desire to ever smoke again, not even if I was guaranteed not to die. I do not vape or any other fag substitute.
I smoked since 10, went cold turkey.

Atta boy and agreed! I smoked for 15 years and putting them down was the best thing I've ever done.

feels better but still miss it

32 here, lately been coughing in the mornings, went from cigarettes to tobacco, but seriously considering just ditching the lot.

tried other ways to quit, never really tried cold turkey, how long will i have to slug through shit before i feel like i can walk and run again without wheezing my ass off?

3 days is when I felt like I didn't need a cigarette anymore. After that about 2 months then I had energy and could breathe better but I also went on hikes and hit the gym consistently so everyone's different. The big thing is to not psyche yourself out, you can quit easily

I'll never quit cigarettes/nicotine

who else /neversmokedanything/ here?

I work in Demo, so it's a decently physical job, i think that'll be the hardest part though, as i'll not get my quick smokebreaks.

i said the same thing until i started to feel like i was going to shitmyself or burst a rib while coughing, also everyone around me dyin of cancer puts a bit of a spin on shit, i work with benzene and chemicals every day, i have to wear BA gear and a full CAPS unit sometimes, and yet i go out and willingly inhale the shit every hour.

its retarded, really.