Is game of thrones worth watching after season 2? i watched season 1 and 2 and didnt like season 2 very much...

is game of thrones worth watching after season 2? i watched season 1 and 2 and didnt like season 2 very much. i enjoyed season 1 though.

cuck

dumb frogposter

It gets better. Season 4 is great, season 6 is awesome. It's one of the rare shows that doesn't start to suck after a few years

Watch it up to season 4. After that nothing happens

Get outta here you neckbeard faggot

No. It just keeps going downhill after season 1.

Cat dies
Robb dies
Tywin dies
Pycelle dies
Roose dies
Ygritte dies
Jon dies (and gets ressed)
Rickon dies
Lysa dies
Joffrey dies
Hodor dies
Summer dies
Shaggydog dies
Greywind dies
Stannis dies
Shireen dies
Selyse dies
Ramsay dies
Wun Wun dies
Margaery dies
Loras dies
Mace dies
Kevan dies
Balon dies
Walda dies
Walder Frey dies
Osha dies
Jojen dies
Orell dies
Mance dies
Thorne dies
Oberyn dies
Myrcella dies
Tommen dies

etc.

Do you really think someone is going to read that after the first line?

op here, jon, joffrey, and stannis are the only names i recognize

LITERALLY kill yourself

WOW so edgy hah xD

oh and robb.

Fuck off Dumblr/Plebbit

Your mom dies in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

@73886958
won't even give (you) a (you)

Wow damn you really got me there huh. Legendary ownage!

It gets bad in s5 and s6 is truly awful.

fuck you

Nope

this "the older seasons were better" is a meme that only lives on because people miss the novelty of just discovering the show for the first time

Season 2 is overrated and a lot sloppier than people give it credit for. It's a lot more disjointed than Season 1 because it expands the scope so much from when it was all centralized on just the Starks and Dany/Tyrion, and it's loved because of the Witty Imp's arc, Arya/Tywin and it introduced Stannis who is popular for things he does later in the series. There's also Theon's storyline, but the main storylines you might have been expecting to get interesting after Season 1 go to shit and get sidelined so it's much less accessible.

Season 3 and 4 start to show other flaws that marked the death of the series for the snobbiest of book fans, but the main thing they do well is mitigate the horrible pacing issues and dullness that was Season 2 and you'll start getting used to all those sporadic character stories they threw at you as well as the "payoffs" that all came from the book A Storm of Swords. Basically shit will start getting real again in the next two seasons, like it did in the middle of season 1. Then there will be another lull again in Season 5 ala 2, then Season 6 does the same thing rinse repeat. But there's a lot of other problems that rear their head in the second half of the series that aren't worth ranting about here. But the main thing is, if you're a casual normie watcher than yes. I'd expect you to be put off by Season 2, regain interest around the third or fourth episode of season 3, be interested again around the end of season 3, have season 4 entertain you throughout, be bored by Season 5 outside of Hardhome (episode 8, like ep 9 was for s2) and mostly be entertained by Season 6 for what it is.

I HOPE ANYONE WHO WATCHES GAME OF SHITS: TUMBLR EDITION FUCKING DIES

THIS STUPID FUCKING TUMBLR SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE

IT'S REALLY HARD TO WATCH A SHOW WHEN EVERY FUCKING SECOND A LE WITTY EPIN DWARF MAN COMES OUT TALKING ABOUT HIS COCK AND A FUCKING CHILD MANAGES TO KILL PEOPLE 5 TIMES HER FUCKING AGE

IT'S EVEN HARDER TO WATCH WHEN AN INCOMPETENT BRAT IS SUDDENLY MORE ADMIRABLE THAN NED STARK, STANNIS BARATHEON, AND BARRISTAN SELMY

DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT HOW JON SNOW COMING BACK TO UNTRIGGER TUMBLR

FUCK MILLENIALS, FUCK TUMBLR, FUCK EVERYTHING

I WISH THERE WAS A KILL BUTTON TO KILL ANYONE WHO WATCHES THIS SHIT, I'D PRESS THAT SHIT IN A HEARTBEAT

Why are you so fucking triggered

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, THIS SHOW IS FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE.

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIED TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT AND I STARTED SCREAMING IN HER FACE ABOUT EVERYTHING WRONG ABOUT THE SHOW, HOW THEY FUCKED UP THE STORY ARCS AND EVERYTHING. SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING I WAS SAYING.

I WAS AT A BESTBUY THE OTHER DAY, AND SAW GAME OF THRONES BLU RAYS OUT ON DISPLAY. I LOST MY SHIT AND STARTED REPLACING EVERY ITEM ON THE STAND WITH COPIES OF THE WIRE ON DVD AND HID ALL THE GAME OF THRONES BLURAYS AWAY FROM THE STAND, UNTIL THE MANAGER TOLD ME TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING GAME OFSHITS FAN AND WANTS THIS GARBAGE TO SELL TO HIS OTHER NORMALFAG FRIENDS.

I WANT THIS SHOW FUCKING CANCELLED, I WANT EVERYONE APART OF THE MAIN CAST TO SUFFER, I HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

I too have stopped watching it. Not that it has become bad, just not good enough.
user, you are not alone.