Sup Forums, I'm having a serious problem. Can you help me out?

Sup Forums, I'm having a serious problem. Can you help me out?

Starting about a month ago, I started having trouble getting my words out. I was never like this before, but suddenly unless I rehearse beforehand, I can't navigate a conversation without stuttering, saying the wrong words, or being unable to think of the words I want to say. I think about it a lot, and I miss being able to function normally. Am I just psyching myself out? Or do you think there's something wrong?

self-bump with extra hot pic as payment for armchair diagnosis

I have this too. I use to be very good at articulating but after my chronic depression and anxiety had gone years i started to become very much unable to find the words and express myself verbally in social situations and arguments. I get angry when this happens and i feel like i lost half ofmy vocability

My mom started developing Multiple Sclerosis after her 30s and her speech was effected like this. If it's to a point that you're concerned about it I would just go see a doctor and have your brain checked out to be safe

You'll be fine, OP.

A doc would be a much better indicator as keeping a record of what's happening. Mental health is a complicated process it could be nothing or something minor that you'd feel a lot better Ruth some medication. Personally this is how I experience anxiety. It's something I struggled with for a lifetime and once I reached adulthood it started affecting my potential to get promotions at work. People describe anxiety as this big awful thing and I thought no way this is just normal. Turns out you can get better and love normal life. Good luck user

I too have an anxiety disorder. This shit sucks, friend. Glad I could find someone who at least is experiencing the same thing. It's a battle.

Fuck I'm only 20, I hope thats not the case. Very sorry about your mom though, but I think I will go to the doctor. Thank you for your input

stop smoking weed

After isolating myself from people for like a year I can't interact the same way I did before. Maybe you just need to spend more time around people and then you'll regain your ability to have normal conversations.

Sex now? :3

Do you smoke marijuana regularly? This could be the problem. Some people saying that anxiety and depression could be a cause which I agree with too. Smoking too much weed causes anxiety and depression also.

lots of different reasons for this. Go see a doctor

sauce pls

never smoked weed, but I have gotten drunk ~15 times in the past 9 months. The party animal is out of my system now, but I had never drank before that and I hope that small stretch of drinking wasn't enough to fuck my brain over.

I have isolated big-time myself this summer, so this thought has occurred to me as well. It probably factors in.

ok :3

huh, recall i had something similar maybe three or four years ago, when i was especially lacking being social n stuff
most likely just in your head, the harder you think about it the worse it gets
probably as soon as you stop caring/thinking about it, it'll be gone

Aw i was thinking maybe i coock us something first and we can have like candel dinner together hehe *blush* but oh i dont have condoms so you should bring themwith you. Cant wait xox

check blood for lyme disease

People who spend time in isolation develop speech impairment. This is quite natural. You should always try to talk to people as much as you can whether in real life interactions or online. Try to find interest groups in your area or meetups.

How much weed do you smoke and how overweight are you?

This fucking sucks guys. What do we do?
>anti depressants didn't help for shit
>now I'm dependent on xanax
Thanks doc

We need to find peace in nature and start realizing were not that importand in vast huge cosmos. Meditate and love our surroundings. It eases of gently and you become content in present moment and you realize its all that matters.. present. If you are depressed you live in the past my friend and if you are anxious you live in the future. Live in the now.

we can't all be neurotypical Susan

Give up your ego. You are not importand. You will die. Relax. Enjoy. It dosent matter

we can't all be neurotypical Susan

I've realized a long time ago nothing I ever do will even matter in the slightest fucking bit. But then that brought the question, why bother?

Because no one is denying Sisyphus a smile while he is rolling the boulder uphill. Just because life has no ultimate meaning in its absurdness dosent mean you cant smile while doing it. There is this cancer growing in society wich tries to imply that everything you do have to be fun and meaningless that pain should not be part of it. Well that is just lying to yourself.

Im only 20 too user. I feel you. Youre not alone