After this week, there are 24 weeks left till the end of the year...

After this week, there are 24 weeks left till the end of the year. Give me 24 albums and I will listen to each one religiously for a week. No ridiculous, trying-too-hard, avante garde bullshit. Just good music. Albums that I've already heard won't be added, obviously. Do your thing, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bowman.bandcamp.com/album/electric-daydreams
youtube.com/watch?v=X6kGg31G0As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John Fahey - The Great Santa Barbara Oil Slick

Islaja - Ulual Yyy

The Tragically Hip - Phantom Power

Indian Handicrafts - Civil Disobedience for Losers

Hollerado - Record in a Bag

Try to hit this while its still summer

I'd love it if you kept updating and giving your thoughts on each album. This is a solid debut album from this year, real comfy

John Frusciante - Inside of Emptiness

nouns - still bummed

this is nice

Yeah, definitely gonna be dropping my thoughts week by week I think. I'll post a screenshot of the full list once I have it filled

Which one is your favorite of these three?

Awesome, I hope to hear them then

I'll probably listen to it within the first few weeks then

Fiona Apple - In the idler wheel...

bowman - electric daydreams
bowman.bandcamp.com/album/electric-daydreams

Good taste

Listen to this in late October, it's spooky

these so much
how did homestuck faggots get here already the fuck

December

noow its full

I think it would actually be pretty cool if y'all all told me the best possible placement in the remainder of the year for me to listen to your album.

implying you aren't one for knowing where that album comes from
implying I haven't been here for a while

close but not quite

If we're allowed to give you directions...listen to this during early fall.

Listen to in the fall. It's best in spring imo but fall would work very well too I imagine

Listen to in summer or fall.

Excellent choice user

It's a great album tho and an incredible listening experience. The low audio quality may sound irritating at first, but once your ears adapted to that, you will hear the melody and it will be clearer with every listen. It's actually incredible that you will still hear little things that you didn't hear before even after you listened to it a hundred times. I can really recommend that album

nouns is pretty good any time of year but maybe sometime during the end of summer/beginning of fall because it's kind of melancholic

Far too underrated. Personal favourite from Boards of Canada

oh

listen to on october or november. it's a noise/plunderphonics album so it's fitting for a gloomy walk at or night music

albums, not compilations

this album is good any time of year really

I don't really have a season for Bowman? Maybe fall

try this one then

best downtempo/triphop album in a decade or more. You won't regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6kGg31G0As

Okay, this is the final selection. I'm gonna download them and order them and then at the end of each week, I'll give y'all my opinion. It's a shame that threads dont last that long because it'd be a lot easier that way but oh well.

i grew out of homestuck once I turned 15 in 2013
you have to be over 18 to post here y'know

Could you post this with titles? I know they're all here but I'm far too lazy to go write them all down.

You should do a weekly listen along man

The elysian grandeval galeriarch is pretty good

desu I've never used topster before so I didnt even know I could do that

define listen along?

So OP, what will you call the threads when you give your opinions? I want to be able to search for them

[spoiler]Can I steal your thunder and do the same thing OP?[/spoiler]

This
And on which day of the week will you do them? Sunday I guess

uh, probably something obnoxious. "THE SPECTACULAR WEEKLY ALBUM REVIEW" maybe

go for it my guy

Yeah, I'll do it probably either saturday or sunday nights starting on the 22nd/23rd depending on which night I pick.

Around which Time UTC?

somewhere around 3-ish utc probably but i'm not 100% sure

Nice, I probably can't take part on all of them, but I'll try. I haven't heard myself a lot of these albums too, pretty much just the one I picked and Murmur.

same albums or different?

Hollerado if you like power pop or Indian Handicrafts if you like stoner metal.

I like the concept of a weekly thread where everbody talks about a preset album. Hope it sticks

Like make a thread once a week, and iff others want they can join in two and discuss. Be better than 70% of threads here anyways

Different.