>take it out on her
>she stays no matter what
>cheat
>she stays no matter what
>what do?

also pic not related

post of gf
break up w/ her if ya can't take it
she'll be obsessed til she gets another cock, and she'll find one, so don't worry

You should probably see a professional about the anger issues. Kinda shitty to treat her that way... You probably won't get far in life if you can't control your anger/impulses. Give your GF a donkey punch for me the next time your pounding her from behind.

How about you work your fuckin shit out and don't bring her down with you?

U wanna break up?

thats exactly why i try pushing her away she just wont leave

i know i cant make her happy if i keep getting pissed over little shit etc.

im not right for her ive tried leaving her high and dry even cheated and admitted the next day but she just won't leave

kinda, i want to be with her but i'd want to be a better person for her

it's hard when she constantly reminds me of my mistakes everyday, i deserve it but it doesn't help her working with me and me working with her,

she knows nothing of space as well, she thinks about 4 days is good enough

i'm 25 and she's 22 btw.

Then the problem is you not her
Get your shit together
Or recognize that she does not care about your anger cause she understands you and lets you be bad to her by now
She won't take that forever so you better go and look for a punchbag or another relax method

you're right you're right

i've planned on checking into the local nut house around here for their 30 day rehabilitation program, the do that to a lot of angry heads out here in florida but i feel like it'll benefit me,

psychiatrists don't help since it's the same as talking to anons or even family, just the same ol' shit.

more pictures

Actually they help, because you need focusing on what's the problem not talking about everything and anything and that's what they do, they help focus

lol shit dude im experiencing the same thing

oh, it seems that you are one overdramatic piece of shit.
Make us all a favor and kill yourself, little whiny bitch

i wouldnt be as dramatic if this was just a girl ive been with for a few months, ive been with her for over 3 years, and ive been devoted except this past six months,
killing myself would never be an option lmao.

she's offered to go to counseling with me as well it's been an option just my stubborn ass taking it or not.

shit sux lol

sauce on ops girl

Dude this stuff is hard to deal

I'm a behavioral therapist. I really, really suggest seeing someone. Even if you think it's bullshit, that's fine, just give it a couple sessions.

wife her you dumb faggot all of Sup Forums would kill for shit that good

That's your chance.

Everyone from /pol is from /pol because they don't have someone like her

you are lucky guy. I think its only matter of time when she realizes her value and finds better guy than you. If you really wanted to leave her, you woulda done it. You are only seeking attention. Women seek attention, men don't.

Same over here

Turn her into a human toilet/punching bag/fuck slave.

any chance of seeing her tits ? she looks fucking hot!

Get better then. Improve yourself faggot

Happened to me as well

Lmao OP that girl is a camwhore, not your gf you fucking virgin lmfaooo.

What's her name?

are you a nigger or just retarded? OP said pic NOT related, meaning not his fucking gf.

I think he is a retarded nigger.