I WANT HER CHARACTER TO DIE HORRIBLY

I WANT HER CHARACTER TO DIE HORRIBLY

why is her character so shit?

I was on the Dany train until about Season 3, then she slowly started becoming worse, and now she's just unbearable. Fuck the Targs, she's no longer fit to be a queen, just give me Aegon instead.

she will win the game of thrones of course, GRRM will cuck for network execs because we need a powerful womyn in charge and slavery is bad and she will have beautiful racemixed kids with the dornish

vote trump and stop this PC trash

Delet your shitpost from my thread right now

>shitpost

cucks like you will elect clinton and then hbo will draw a comparison between her and dany both powerful progressive womyn

>>>r/Redpill

Because she's the only character in king's landing who isn't dead...the religious bollox was awful and DnD don't realize that she is ok when being a stronk womyn side character...not the main course...but seeing as it's now 'game of power minge', who gives a fuck?

NEVER. SHE MY WAIFU AND MY WAIFU NEVER DIES. WHAT IS MINE MAY NEVER DIE.

??? fuck off

I want her character to live so she can get naked over and over again
where that one tit dress at

kek

>not wanting her alive in hope for more nude scenes of her
fag

>daenarys nude scenes

>not wanting nude thicc emilia
found the fag

Daenerys was only bearable in season 1, mainly because of the nude scenes

>thicc

can you please stop abusing this fucking word you GIGANTIC FAGGOT

no

>mfw Khaleesi wins the Throneb Owl

How did they fuck it up so bad? Went from my favourite popcorn show to one of the most disappointing.

Even after S5 I was hoping they could make it work, but S6 was somehow shittier.

Because she was shit even in the books but at least she learnt about ruling the hard way: through constant fuck ups.

The show has just Mary Sue-ed her and taken away all the fuck ups which makes her boring.

Have there been any horrible female deaths in got? Only ones I can think of off the top of my head that some might consider horrible are cat and talisa

me too

the "north remembahs" hag

All those girls ramsay chases down with his dogs.

Shes never gonnna die, shes too popular with normies

ros

I want her to smother me with her goog and call me a good girl

So have they seriously cut the budget for this season?