Pls help Sup Forums

Pls help Sup Forums
I need to get over something really cringy I did by seeing even cringier things. I can't relive what I did yet so no story but I need to feel temporarily better about it.

Tell your story first.

What did you do?

Hope these make you feel better user

I'm trying to suppress the memory but I shit myself in the middle of class and then ran out while crying.

It happened a couple of months ago but it genuinely haunts me and I can't sleep.

Holy shit dude, I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

You're dead kiddo

I actually have thought about it. I cried for three days straight after it happened.

I mean, think of it like this. The worst thing the other kids saw was you get up and cry. Might as well just wait till you get out of high school (assuming you are a high schooler), then you can just leave town for uni.

also here's some light cringe.

To make it worse the girl I like said "oh my god, it smells so bad. I think user shit himself" to her friend and then people started laughing.

It's ok I shit my pants last week when I was walking to my vehicle from class. I'm In college. When you gotta go you gotta go

No everyone knew, it was loud and I was wearing light pants that were thin.

This just makes me mad, like these faggots legit think its art.

Embrace it. Make it the meme of the year and own it. Blame it on the school food. Or at least stop dwelling on it. Shit happens

Damn dude. I'm guessing you're in high school. I know it's easier said than done, but just push through and graduate then move away for college. Hell, you'd probably could stay there for college and not have to see half of them again.

Yes, shit does happen just not where he wanted it.

Look it could always be worse. He could have had a boner while he ran out

I know but its hard to forget about it because people make fun of me about it and I always have to pretend like it doesn't affect me. I think this incident gave me actual depression.

Underage b&

I'm actually 18 now but this happened when I was 17 a couple months ago.

No one is telling you that you shouldn't be sad about the whole thing. Hell, I went through similar shit in high school. I had my first seizure in freshman year. Fucking terrible. Was made fun of for the rest of the year. Pretty normal girl too. I don't do anything out of the ordinary or cringy but that's all it took to ruin freshman year. Thankfully we move a lot and my new school was great.