Serious question:

Serious question:

Why do black people become offended by just pointing out they are black?

Are they that insecure and self hating that they don't even want to be reminded of that fact? Why do they have to project this on other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please explain that picture

clam butt

They're not offended if it's relevant. They're offended if it's got nothing to do with the situation, the same way Sup Forums would get offended if someone said "That's such a white male comment" or some crap like that.

Breaking news: black people are stupid

>black person: You're white
>white person: Yup and you're black
>black person: Whut the fuk u say cracka you tryna be rayciss to me boi ill get my homies and fuk u up

really? next time you argue with a black person, bring up the fact that they are black, when its relevant, and tell me how that goes.

I concur... Da fuq?

Niggers know they are inferior and wish they were white.

Someone shopped a vagina onto a man's ass. Now the real question is: Is it gay?

When is it relevant? Typical white male thinking I imagine.

Niggers also freak out when they see tribal Africans.

American Indians embrace their heritage as nomadic tribal people whereas blacks all think they were ancient Egyptians and Wealthy North African Moors.

"Hey, I was at this store just before talking to one of your staff about [insert retail item], and just had to pop out to take a call, but he was going to set me up with some package."

"Oh, I can get him for you. What did he look like?"

"He's maybe mid twenties, black, shaved head, I think he had a blue shirt."

"Oh that's Dave. I'll go get him for you."

Reminds me of this

yeah thats a white person talking to a white person about a black person.

Try again

Oy, goy.

some b-tard who stretched his anus with a gigantic dildo.

I bet this picture is related to that picture of a penis attached to an ass cheek
This is what art is in 2016

good point

The other clerk is black too

They are insecure.
It's like calling a manlet out.
No one cares if you call them tall.
But if you call them short all hell breaks loose.

>Why do black people become offended by just pointing out they are black?

They don't?

Nig'fuk youse sayin' tuh me whitey crakka! REEL TOK MAN I'LL fukin rek yo ass bitchboy.

If I were guessing I would say that might be pionidal cyst.

The CIS white male is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitlord, asshole, cracker, Capitalist, tory scum, it all runs off him like grease off a double quarter pounder. But call him a CIS white man and you will be astonished at how he gets butthurt, how triggered he is, how he suddenly realises: "That's what that feels like."

- Tumblr

Come up to a group of black people and say
Sup niggas
Post results

What's the Portuguese word for "relevant"?

No one gets offended for being called white or capitalist. And cis isn't even a real thing.

Sup Forums gets offended when white beta nu-males are yelling "white male". Because it just doesn't make sense.

I find are lot are insecure about their race to point where they refuse to call themselves African or realize their ancestors were African, when they should.

Cis is a nu-word. It's derived from sane.

Because race doesn't come up nearly as often when you're white (or more accurately in the majority race of a particular area).

It's one of the few "white privilege" claims that actually has merit. It's like how male gingers are constantly teased for their red hair.

>Mr. Bighole

Delicious.

Because deep down they all wish they were white.

OY

What makes you believe it's not relevant, ever?

Blacks don't want to accept statistics, do they.

Statistics are White propaganda.

White propagana is liek so fukin' rasist muh man.

These posts are totally racist. Just look at all these numbers. What the fuck do they even mean? Whitey be having a field day with this site.

>Gay nigger.
Blacks can't be gay. Fucking men is a natural part of Black sexuality.

NICKUH DAS RASIST1!! YOUSE TELLIN' ME THAT FUKIN' MATH IS ACTIN' ALL RAYCIS N SHEEIT? Nickuh, math mus be racist den.

Only if you fap to it without gloves.

It's not shopped :^)

True. Having a man's hand touch your dick is hecka gay.

"relevante"

serious inferiority complex, worst of all the races. in uni, i've been forced to read some nigger literature (written by them) in order to pass my classes. same complex in ever book, especially when talking about "whitey"

Possible scenario:
>someone's steals your little sisters bike.
>ask what he looks like.
>not too sure, he was tall with black skin and hair.
>see a tall, black kid riding by on a similar bike.
>ask him where he got it.
>He says why?
>tell him some black guy stole a similar bike.
>oh, I must have stoled it cause I'm black! Fuck you, honkey.
>he rides off with your sisters bike because you didn't want to seem racist.
This time of shit used to happen in my neighborhood. Some nig even stole a basketball from my friend, and tried to deny it. The ball had the kids name written on it, still...

It's getting cold, isn't it?

Engraving names onto bikes is racist mate. It's a predatory tactic aimed at sending every nigger in the neighbourhood to jail.

Why do you even care about being called racist? no one gives a fuck.

Because most aren't actually "black" they are brown and varying shades of brown. Same reason an Asians gets offended if you call them slant eye, their eyes are more almond shaped than anything.

Blacks HATE being black. It's that simple. They hate themselves from birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Blacks have an absolute disdain for themselves. Just think about how much you hate them when forced to co exist with them. Just the presence of them alone can be infuriating. Now image being stuck in that state and when you look in the mirror the black person causing that infuriation is you.
It's funny how in denial they are and in conversations. How they have to remind you at least 10 times throughout each sentence how beautiful and black they are.