I don't understand how this bitch is famous or called talented

I don't understand how this bitch is famous or called talented

My friend is a big fan. i think hes a big tool who """raps""" gibberish

In this age of music, you don't have to be talented to be popular. You just need to be retarded.

y'all niggas just dont understand the nuances that make broward county/south florida rap so popular. If you knew shit about Ski Mask or Wifi you wouldnt be making a fucking retarded post like this.

Fuck off nigger

Is he GAY though?

bait or nah

today, as long as you're not ugly and have something unique to yourself, your music doesn't even have to be listenable. normies will flock to your "image" alone.

autistic post of the day. if you dont like soundcloud rap, you're not gonna like his shit. it's high energy, bad quality, cool flows, but not much integrity to the lyrics. i personally like some of his older cuts, but his work is overall mediocre. he has devoted fans, most of whom are suburban whites which means people are giving him money. mystery fucken solved.

i found out about him through his mugshot pic first. he's the hip hop equivalent of a fidget spinner.

The difference is that fidget spinners at least spin. This fucktard is a worthless piece of shit

>he's the hip hop equivalent of a fidget spinner.

pls explain

Did you see him in the XXL Freshman cypher? He killed it

No, he died.

why u hate him?, he watches hentai! :^)

How the fuck does mu like grimes and lorde but not x

Also he doesn't have any amazing projects out yet but he does have a lot of potential. Check out the track King it's pretty different from what the people in this thread might expect

because nobody here is a depressed 10 year old.

but grimes and lorde aren't ?

XXXTentacion? More like XXXIWRITESHITMUSIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>big

What was he trying to convey?

He has talent, he's legit just horrible at portraying it though

If you thought Sup Forums was pleb you spend too little time around people.