DCEU LEAKS FOR SEPTEMBER 2

DC Extended Universe Rumor Highlights
>NO CYBORG MOVIE
>Expect a Titans movie with Deathstroke as the main antagonist and also Nightwing, but no Cyborg. Ray Fisher will be in The Flash movie.
>Joe Manganiello is rumored to have been cast as Deathstroke.
>The Man of Steel sequel is being planned for a 2020 release with the premise having Lex Luthor’s LexOS system interact with alien technology and a Kryptonian to form Brainiac.
>The Justice League plot and a possibly spoiler-filled story is revealed.
>There was a DCE discussion about whether or not to use Darkseid in Justice League 2 as there may be a conflict with Thanos in the Marvel Infinity War flicks. Also, the Justice League sequel is to be moved to the end of 2019 to adjust for Justice League Dark.
>Aquaman’s Black Manta character is described in both appearance and voice with an intimidating presence similar to that of Darth Vader.
>The Flash has its Rogues led by Captain Cold. He is described as “creepy” with a “sleek mechanical suit.”
>Then there’s the Batman movie with a release date of Oct. 5, 2018. Black Mask is the main villain who breaks other baddies out of Arkham Asylum to take out the Batman. Further details involve Amanda Waller, Deathstroke, and Deadshot.
>The Green Lantern Corps movie is said to be done in the vein of cheesy sci-fi flicks and Luke Evans was approached to play Sinestro. It’s not known if he has taken the part.
>Dwayne Johnson has been “in constant communication about what they could do to make this film better.” The film being Shazam!
>The Wonder Woman and Justice League full trailers are supposed to emphasize the overall fun factor of the flicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also, talks of DCEU HBO exclusive shows. Character names were thrown around. The Question is heavily being considered.
>Suicide Squad 2 is likely to release on 2020 or no later than 2021 with a “slightly altered roster.” It won’t be directed by David Ayer.
>The DCEU’s projected slew of films and other projects reach out all the way to around 2025.
>There are talks of a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie and maybe an HBO exclusive.
>Edgar Wright is being courted for a DCEU project
>Channing Tatum, Emily Blunt, Jake Gyllenhaal, Rosamund Pikes, Alexandria Daddario, Jessica Chastain, Steven Yuen, and Milo Ventimiglia had been approched

>edgar wright is being courted
bs rumors

He'll do a star wars movie before being thrown under the bus for another capeshit movie

>Edgar Wright is being courted for a DCEU project

Oh god yes. Probably Titans or SS 2.

>not having the R rated Lobo movie for 2020 leak

They hired based Guy Ritchie to direct, this movie will be so bad ass.

Have you seen Lobo lately?

They are not stupid enough to use the new 52 Lobo

>wasted the perfect actor for lobo as bruce's dad

I hope so

Kevin Durand is the perfect substitute for Classic Lobo

Cancel everything else and just make Suicide Squad 2.
The Batman movie is good though.
More Harley.

WHO WILL THEY GET TO PLAY LIVE ACTION RAVEN? THIS IS IMPORTANT. SHE WAS MY FIRST WESTERN CARTOON WAIFU.

Does anyone actually believe like question being considered for an HBO show. These just fanboy dreams, fuck all of you believing this shit

STOP POSTING FAKE ASS LEAKS

>Black Mask is the main villain who breaks other baddies out of Arkham Asylum to take out the Batman.
That's the plot to the Batman Arkham City game... lol

>There are talks of a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie and maybe an HBO exclusive.

I've been saying for years now that we need Glenn Howerton to do Booster Gold

>Channing Tatum
Shazam
>Jake Gyllenhaal or Milo Ventimiglia
Nightwing
>Alexandria Daddario
Starfire
>Steven Yuen
Beast Boy
>????
Raven

>Aquaman’s Black Manta character is described in both appearance and voice with an intimidating presence similar to that of Darth Vader
Nice but sounds hard to pull off.

It be easy. Have barely any screen time without the helmet, get his voice all filtered up and robotic, have his eyes glow in the darkness of the deep and bam, the first good villain in the DCEU

So Leto is out?

A Leto/Affleck Batman film would have been hilarious.

>hilarious
>with an unfunny joker

???

Jokers entire character is to be unfunny, only Joker himself thinks he's funny

That is 100% retarded.

OP here. I didn't want to post more of it because it kinda sounded crowded but Joker/Harley have a subplot. Even though Deadshot is there he'll leave early to go back to his daughter than wanting to kill Batman.

What the fuck are you talking about?

i remember this "leaks" posted on Sup Forums, they mention another director for man of steel even though snyder is doing man of steel 2, I see they deleted that part so as to not be contradict the facts

it is, but that's the point, no one laughs at his jokes except him, specially when they involve killing people or his henchmen

He's literally a failed Comedian in the comics that turns to crime b4 he becomes "the Joker"

It was never confirmed that Snyder is directing mos2. Find me the article where it clearly states this

You mean Arkham Origins and WB made that game, not Rocksteady.
"Black Mask" hires mercenaries to kill Batman, not break them out of Arkham Asylum.
But it's not really Black Mask it's the Joker.

>implying he'll work for Disney again

>that pic

Kek why does CIA looks so natural standing with them? Did Nolan foresee this?

>Then there’s the Batman movie with a release date of Oct. 5, 2018. Black Mask is the main villain who breaks other baddies out of Arkham Asylum to take out the Batman.
That's the shitty plot to Arkham Origins.

What went wrong??

I laugh at his jokes. He didn't tell any in SS. There was no attempt. He barely cracked a smile. Like wtf is pic related? Is he really that fucking damaged?

Mammario is far more Raven than Starfire.

>I laugh at his jokes
you probably have autism then, his jokes are supposed to come off as flat

>Milo Ventimiglia
If dubs, it happens!

>Channing Tatum,

Captain Marvel

>Emily Blunt

Black Canary

>Jake Gyllenhaal,

Etrigan

>Rosamund Pikes,

Killer Frost

>Alexandria Daddario,

Zatanna

>Jessica Chastain,

Flashpoint Joker

>Steven Yuen,

The Atom

>and Milo Ventimiglia

Nightwing

>one off
You fucker

Ant Man

Jake Gyllenhaal is playing Hal Jordan

Animal Man HBO series with Alan Tyduk as Buddy and Christina Hendricks as Ellen FUCKING WHEN?

But I thought it was a good movie and this is coming from a DCfag.

Not always

Edgar was forced off the project halfway through due to creative differences with the studio.

Oh that I didn't know.

Some time after Supes' death, a new Doomsday arise. The Justice League is out for some reason and it's up to Batman to stop it all by himself.
Hell of a battle involving absurd amount of destruction and kryptonite. Batman trips the beast and is on its chest, ready to stab a kryptonite spear into its chest. The creature looks really mopey. It says one word:
>Martha...
Batfleck stops for a second. He notices the small cut on the left cheek. Dejavu ensures.
>ohshit.jpg
The beast roars and punches the heck out of Batman and he is crushed into a puddle of blood.

It mostly had to do with Marvel wanting to put more references to the Avengers and the overall universe while Wright wanting to keep it more self-contained.

Honestly, though, this all could have been avoided if Wright had just focused on making the movie a decade ago, it started development in 20-fucking-03

Wrong thread

>DCEU
Fuck off

Sounds like shit and a 5yr olds vision of an intimidating villain

>still holding out on Phantom Lady news
Fuckers

You sound like an idiot

>This will never happen

Ever since Justified and his role as a hitman, I've thought about it and he has the chops to play Captain Cold.

>Emily Blunt
Poison Ivy

>jessica chastain
>she will never be queen mera

no HQ and Joker movie?

This what the fuck?

Leto feels like he was tricked into playing Joker so no, probably not

>Jake Gyllenhaal,
>Etrigan
oh fuck
oh fuck yes

Tricked or not he's on the payroll and contractually obligated, dance monkeyboy or we rape your mother! And we've seen your mom, don't think we won't!

Okay.

>The Flash has its Rogues led by Captain Cold. He is described as “creepy” with a “sleek mechanical suit.”
Will he make ice puns too?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

You snow it

Fuck dc

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

christina ricci

Too old
It's going to be some unknown bitch who gets naked for perfume ads or some bitch from Game of Thrones

...WOW! What the fuck did you just fucking say about my feature film, you little moron? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at USC film school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meetings on Feature films, and I have over 10 confirmed kinos. I am trained in perfect directing, writing and producing and I’m the top one in the entire film industry. You are nothing to me but just another moron. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the film distribution businesses and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. If you had been a MAN and talked to me before maybe the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your future career wouldn't have happened. You’re fucking bad, son. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I will be better than you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tinder account. Not only am I extensively trained in film theory, but I have access to the entire arsenal of producers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the film industry, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. ...Sorry. It IS the truth. I will sue you for defamation of character and you will drown in it. You’re out of work, son. You're attitude is DISGUSTING. BYE.

The biggest problem is he was supposed to have it ready for shooting almost 10 years ago.

Then he threw a hissy fit because he wanted it to be a stand-alone thing separate from the MCU, which simply wasn't happening at this point.

From what I hear, some of the best parts of the movie, including Luis, were added after Wright was given the boot, so I guess it worked out. I'm not sure what exactly the original script was like.

Joker has always been a shitty comedian. He literally had to invent a nerve gas that forces people to laugh to get anyone to chuckle at his "jokes."

His re-appearance in the Batman Beyond movie showed he's so used to fighting super serious "no fun allowed" Batman that he has no idea what to do when confronted with the comedian's natural predator: the heckler.

this shit is from reddit

and what the fuck
these "leaks" aren't even coherent anymore, it's just random shit with some things being common across all of them

stop wasting our time and bandwidth

Jake as Hal Jordan would be really cool.

>first good villain of the DCEU
But he appeared in the first movie of the DCEU.

after flashpoint someone tried really really REALLY hard to make a more pussified rebooted Lobo
After 3 tries they finally settled on one of the multiple nubos.

Unfortunately for whoever pushed this shit >the lobo fans hated it
>the game companies and cartoon shows ignored it and went with the Lobo everyone knows and loves
>even now Lobo with his hawg and dawg are steadily showing up more and more in DC comics again

They pretty much tried to turn Deadpool in Deathstroke with butterfingers and thought they'd get a good response

Fuck white people

>leaks
just call them official press releases
no one buys that shit

All niggers must hang

>The Wonder Woman and Justice League full trailers are supposed to emphasize the overall fun factor of the flicks.

HAHAHA

Nice source.

>>The Flash has its Rogues led by Captain Cold. He is described as “creepy”
nice

>with a “sleek mechanical suit.”
:(

His jokes in TDK were funny as fuck.

>Hello beautiful

hahahaha
that guy cracks me up

entropy will wipe out all trace of life

The pencil joke. The string tied to a grenade gag. The way he tidied up his hair while saying hello beautiful. "We are going to have try outs!". His fiddling with the bomb remote outside Gotham hospital. Shit was all humour Kino. Leto joker hasn't got shit on this.

i haven't seen it, but the approach could be less of the joker being funny through little beats and more of a guy who searches for the moment when someone realizes the joke is on them

i'm fuzzy atm but i don't recall the guy actually saying a lot of jokes

the pencil trick "i'm going to announce a magic trick only to me to not do anything magical at all" type of joke is something i'm pretty sure has never been done in the comics

That's great if the pencil joke was unique. It really made me chuckle.

>and a Kryptonian
Why do they keep doing this?

Mark Hamill joker is genuinely funny.

aside from the obviously comic inspired scenes, a a lot of the humor of his lines was purely nolan

Sup Forums says he screwed up the delivery of the flashlight joke in The Killing Joke.

Credit should be given to Heath Ledger, IMO.

The gods are looking down upon me with grace

This right here. I can't wait that long for SS 2

So is Jared Leto coming back or not??

>Jessica Chastain
>Flashpoint Joker

Hot titty fuck is this real?