I tried to warn ppl years ago. The anti ashkenazi rhetoric will lead to bloodshed...

I tried to warn ppl years ago. The anti ashkenazi rhetoric will lead to bloodshed. Now an Ashkenazi girl who married a Mizrachi man lost her father to the groom's friend who STABBED her FATHER to death on the wedding night for no reason but hatred. It was just aired and I'll post the video when it's released.

>Now an Ashkenazi girl who married a Mizrachi man
BIG

Ashkenazi rule Israel with an iron fist. Its no wonder that the actual native people hate the foreign invaders. When Mizrachi, Sephardi and Muslims realize they have a common enemy they will unite.

>groom's friend killed Ashkenazi bride's father

What? Shouldn't the low-caste Jews be happy when one of them blends up with the high-caste Jews?

Jews should be killed.

Seriously fuck arabs

Sephardim aren't native to the Levant

>Shouldn't the low-caste Jews be happy when one of them blends up with the high-caste Jews?
Mizrahi's have a lot of influence in Israel m8

unironically me in the center right

Why don't ashkenazi look like Middle-Easterners? Too much interbreeding with goyim?

When will sephardis takeover government by brute force? You african and european jews are clearly incompetent

Assincockzi reaping what they sow, nothing new here

Really? I thought the Ashkenazis ran everything and were the wealthiest

True, however they have more in common with arabs than with Ashkenazi. There's just no way Ashkenazi Israel will survive in the long run.

SEPHARDICK

your mom should be raped and killed

You're getting it confused with your own country m8.

Ashkenazi are roundabout 2.8 million in a total population of 8,585,000. But considering that Arab (non-jews) make up about 1,786,000 of the population, the Ashkenazi number is pretty high.

Mizrahim jews only have 400,000 more people than Ashkenazi.

If it comes to it, the West will fight for the Ashkenazi's to restore balance.

Damn look at that body language they look so uncomfortable haha

>he sympathises with literal scum against decent, civilised people

That's the story of Sweden in a nutshell.

They're kids. What do you expect