I'm 17 fucking years old and my mom just signed me up for a fucking last minute sailing camp...

I'm 17 fucking years old and my mom just signed me up for a fucking last minute sailing camp. I'm not making this shit up. I want to kill myself I'm gonna be in a class with a bunch of 10 year olds when I could be fucking the hole in my pillow pet. Help me

Well you can start off by getting the fuck off Sup Forums underage b&
>MODS MODS MODS

b&&&&&&&&&&

if its not bait, just break your leg.

he's 17 you fucking fag

move out if she sends you next year that way you dont have to make a thread

Just run away before you have to go, than come back after its to late to join the sailing camp.

Go fuck 10 year olds obviously

Take it in stride, maybe you'll find an equally unfortunate 16 year old girl.

Go learn to sail while surrounded by lolis and shotas.

Shota irl!!!

pedophiles should be beaten into a pulp" -Varg

Your mom did this because prolly you are a retard. Stand as a man that you are not and go in this shit making for yourself the best memories that you can.

It would be nice for your fat ass to get some air. Also your mom is hoping you die at sea at some point to loosen the burden of raising a NEET

Is it really true that you fuck your pillow, OP?

dude you'll getta influence and be around some young kids and have good influence on their lives, you might even learn something and meet some other of the leaders that are your own age :)

plus you'll learn how to sail

Sailing camp sounds fucking awesome.

Get your fatass out there and learn to travel the seas. fucking tard

leave home for a few days when you're supposed to leave. If that's too scary, go to fucking sailing camp, pussy

>sailing camp

1st world problems amirite

whats sailing camp ?

sailing is fun
make the most of your situation and find a qt 10 yo gf

Sup Forumstards flock towards the young, naive 17 y/old Sup Forumsro and reminesce on how they're mom would never have signed up their fat ass for sailing camp, and as they look at the fat, sludge ridden lard that is their shitty bodies and think of how just one friend, maybe one from sailing camp, could have kept them from going over the edge, browsing Sup Forums and jacking off to traps like sad, virgin queers

Well you know there are the 10 year olds that could substituteforthepillowpetimjustsaying

Someone ban this guy please, he's breaking the rules.