I need help writing this letter.
She's turning 1
I hate her mother
She's my niece

Dubs decide

Looks like you've already written it, OP

rolling, better deliver OP

1 year olds can't read.

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

It's for when shes turns 18. Have to wait 17 years for her to read it

this

Hello

Sorry they called you 'Cadilynn'

-OP

I'm your real dad.

I'm stroking my cock as I write this

Will deliver in a minute. Got to hand write this shit

Put I'm your real dad somewhere in that wall of text.

Winner

bump

File is too large. Fixing problem.

good work OP

there's an exclamation mark at the end though, other than that, top marks

Thanks for the catch.

Oh. Then that's really stupid, I'd just hand Mumsy a sealed envelope with a note that says "Your Mom stole the money ."

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I got in one little fight, and my Momma got scared, said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air."

Cadilynn, you're 18 now. Want some fuck?

All those times you suspected your uncle user of bad touching were all in your imagination. Looking forward to seeing much more of 'you' now that you're legal.

kek

OP here
Writing this. Deliver soon

Keep it alive

Never will you ever come into contact with that family if you write that.

Ask me if I care