This is the most raw death metal record ever, why don't we talk about Deicide here at all?

This is the most raw death metal record ever, why don't we talk about Deicide here at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/09/assault-with-a-deadly-weapon-florida-man-charged-with-throwing-live-alligator-into-wendys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the first few Deicide albums are among the strongest nu-male repellents ever made, and Sup Forums is Nu-Male: The Board.

You are correct. Good thing numales can't touch the best metal albums out there, they simply can't handle Deicide's next level intensity.

I don't know if it's "raw" but it sure is a riff bible

The vocals and the absolute crushing riffs make it raw. I love how the vocals are like half death metal half black metal

How was Florida able t produce such great Death Metal?

I decided to throw on some Obituar today as I'm in the mood for classic Florida death metal and now I see this classic

Because they were in contact with the Norwegian black metal scene. I remember that newsletter Euronymous made where he referenced Deicide as being trve.

There's something in the water

All the cool old people there.

ha fucking love that album how weird seeing it posted here

What are some obscure good Florida DM bands?

The demons of the swamp

Because everyone here is Metal

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/09/assault-with-a-deadly-weapon-florida-man-charged-with-throwing-live-alligator-into-wendys/

People should praise it more
Floridaanon here, can confirm it's the state with the most crazy happenings

Deicide is poser "death metal".

I literally just saw you in another thread posting the most entry-level poser black metal as your top 5 black metal bands

>1. The True Mayhem
>2. Darkthrone
>3. Burzum
>4. Emperor
>5. Immortal

Unironically end yourself tripfag

IDK, it just sounds like generic 80s thrash metal to me and and the mix is too thin.

Also nice Slayer copycat guitar solos.

>80s trash metal sound
>trash metal
>mix is too thin
nice numale taste fag

Idiot.