Why doesn't Hollywood cast thiccer actresses...

Why doesn't Hollywood cast thiccer actresses? Don't they realize casting stick thin actresses with anorexia and bulemia is polarizing the American audience against unhealthy and unrealistic ideas of feminine beauty?

Because gay mafia.

I've been saying this for years.

More like Bryce Dallas Plow Hard

But seriously is the mafia involved? Like a Hollywood Mafia of jooz that make sure the people they want get hired?

If I was a dog I'd bite that butt so hard, not enough to break the skin but she'd be crying about the mean doggie that bit her butt

In 5 years or less "Thick" will be played out and skinny will be in again

Hollywood is controlled by fags

Gay mafia in that only stick women like what they use in the fashion world get hired.

Pedo and gay jews. Pedo cast them and the gay ones don't like fat girls

hollywood should show more thicc actresses hairy pusies!

Considering the obesity epidemic in the US and the trajectory of it going up for the past several decades... I doubt it.

If anything "thicc" will become even more popular, but it certainly won't go away. The reql question is how much longer they can get away with anorexic actresses. Even Megan Fox in the new Ninja Turtles was nice and thicc.

They casted Zendella for Mary Jane Watson when they should have casted Bryce Dallas Howard or the thicc redhead from Mad Men or Drive.

MOMMY?

I must confess I love the golden age of mommy posting that has dawned on Sup Forums.

wait yes actually. exactly that. people in the industry hire their own family and friends who hire their own family and friends, not entirely unlike the mafia

people find the exceptions attractive, nigga.

So the fatter people get, the more the beauty ideals will be people in shape.

Just like how the beauty ideals were "fat" when 99.9% of people were starving to death on their feet.

No the fatter people get the more they will be attracted in general to fat girls.

HNNNNG

You guys know who her father is right?

Whenever I look at "sexy" women in movies and on television, I always think about how rare it is that they cast the kinds of women that I actually like. It's not like they're uncommon in the real world.

>Don't they realize casting stick thin actresses with anorexia and bulemia is polarizing the American audience against unhealthy and unrealistic ideas of feminine beauty?

Stop with the postmodernist double standards and hypocrisy, though.

No? Is he someone important?

>Stop with the postmodernist double standards and hypocrisy, though.

You stop with your fancy words faghot.

He is the head of the United Nations.

Yes. Ron Howard.

I don't know who to believe.

HNNNNNG
>tfw she will never sit on you whilst reading lines from Jurassic World

WANT TO HUG BIG FAT MOMMY

Casting directors are white men and all white men are pedophiles.

>if you don't like sticks, you must be black

This meme needs to stop.

I would hit JLC then, I'd still hit her now.

You mean like you'd beat the shit oit of her or you'd stick your peepee in her voovoo?

The latter

2thicc

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

I'd bang that older woman on the left

I'm just saying, most white men prefer stick-figured women.
If your're an outlier, good for you, we can be friends.

It's more of a social stigma enforced by everybody being scared to break it, I think.

>Fat girls are like scooters: fun to ride until your friends catch you with one.

Inb4 pedo scum

I sincerely believe that all white men are pedophiles.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I don't know, I think she's still atttactive in that pic. Like I'd go to town on that, all night... All. Night.

I don't understand either

I'm usually not attracted to white women, but Hayley Atwell really does it for me, what a fucking goddess.

fuck she's perfect.

>itt: murrifats trying to convince people that 70% of their country being overweight is somehow attractive

yeah, she's the perfect woman

What role could she play?

So you wouldn't bang this?

Brando: The Biopic

There is nothing I wouldn't do. ..NOTHING

(as long as it doesn't involve taking it up my own ass)

Lusting over girls that have some weight on them is really one of those things that you're not SUPPOSED to do. It breaks the script. Your friends will respond like "what the hell lol". Most people don't want to be in that seat, and it takes guts to take the seat next to someone who's already there.

That said, I actually think that Hollywood's idea of sexy women is more geared towards marketing to women than to men. They're looking more to have girls say "Wow, she's so pretty!" than to have guys struggling not to whip out their dicks right there in the middle of the theater. Even taking the above into account, it's been shown that men's ideal woman is a little bigger than women's ideal women. And of course, men like tits. Hollywood women are often small-chested and scrawnier than men generally like them.

I'd actually be interested to see some anonymous data collected specifically on this topic.

Are Hollywood women sexy?
Ethnicity:
They are not. White male.

ITT niggers and white weirdos who spend too much time in black twitter

Indubitably.

>Are Hollywood women sexy?
Not at all, black male.

>imagine being one of those background dancers. Imagine having t-
fuck it i don't feel like doing the whole pasta

>I actually think that Hollywood's idea of sexy women is more geared towards marketing to women than to men. They're looking more to have girls say "Wow, she's so pretty!"
But why, though?

you're wrong
white guy who doesn't know what black twitter is

dont bastardize thiccc
this isnt thiccc this is fat

I shouldn't be looking at this. My body and mind are throwing fits that I'm not currently balls deep impregnating them.

Don't fight it user, thicc girls need loving.

Is that Kesha? Jesus Christ I would kill a man for fat Kesha/THICC Christina Aguilera threesome

>North Korea

I'll answer your question with a question: Why would they cast a ripped guy who represents the ideal man among men over someone with the ottermode physique that's generally more ideal among women?

Women bring money to the movies, too. Beautiful women are marketable to both sexes, and "slender" is the word that women will generally use when describing feminine beauty. And maybe to some degree, it's still a bit taboo to have sex appeal as a top priority, even when that phrase comes directly out of the mouths of practically every public figure on the project.

Rail skinny is ironically probably a lot more attainable, since thicc is pretty much all genetics. Can't starve yourself into having really wide hips and all that. Girls are also kind of dumb and know that legit fat is unattractive on everyone, so therefore being rail skinny must be attractive by extension. Fashion designers also seem to like using it as a base since there's less variables, which makes women associate being skinny with wealth due to the "look at all these $1000 dollar dresses you could buy if you were 7 sizes smaller!" aspect.

Who is this???

Who's fighting? I simply don't have the skillset to accomplish it, and it burns me up.

What are you jabbering about

>LET ME PRESENT A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION HURRREERRRE

I didn't make this thread to answer your questions about questions.

Georgia King from Vice Principals.

me on the left
gave up smoking two weeks ago though

Damn, you're really insightful, that's a great answer. But constantly seeing stick thin women being presented as the sexiest person in existence really pulls me out of the movie. Like, in Suicide Squad they kept talking about how hot flat assed Margot Robbie is when you could see her ribs.

You too.

Do you have a vagina?

Good job bro, hang in there.

Damn, I knew I should've watched that show.

>No Meagan Good or any black actresses at all ITT
Shit thread.

Thanks!

I have a male's penis.

Is that Gordon Ramsay?

She deserves some leading roles.

What skillset do you lack? You pretty much just need a penis. Unless you have colostomy bag and no legs, a penis will suffice.

I got a leading role for her if you know what I mean

Should've been in Baywatch.

>all nigger countries love butts
Really makes you think...

Reminder she was preggers in this photo.

Even better.

>Blacks like fried chicken, watermelon, shooting people who upset them, stealing, taking drugs, and having unprotected sex with thick women

Do blacks have the true patrician taste?

>mfw I have successfully conditioned these fatty redditors to trigger themselves even when I'm not here

kek

let's post some real women, shall we?

>whine that it's other people's fault when the shooting, stealing, and kids out of wedlock turn their neighborhoods into violent, poverty-stricken shitholes

No.

>Should've been in Baywatch.

kek yeah, she gets breached on the beach and the lifeguards help her to get back at sea

because hollywood has a moral responsibility to society, and obesity is literally bankrupting society

#fattaxnow

Oh no, the pedo is here, time to go to bed I suppose

[triggering intensifies]

yeah, that's it fatty

go take your 12 hr nap

No, post more pictures.

seriously, tho

shouldn't fat ppl look up to /fit/ ppl instead of getting mad?

you're the ones who will suffer the consequences, not us

'no'