A doctor who has cured 10 people of cancer is caught not paying taxes for 10 years

A doctor who has cured 10 people of cancer is caught not paying taxes for 10 years.

Are you going to put the doctor in jail?

probably a jew

answer the question.

of course, he violated the law

But I like the Doctor

what size tits?

Of course yes. He just did his job, he did not give miracles away for free.

But then aren't you preventing more people from being cured by cancer?

You value money above saving lives? Who is the real jew here?

wat kind of cancer

>saving lives
There are too many people in the world as is.

not sure what country you're in, but where i live, you don't go to jail for not paying taxes, you just pay a fine

Are you suggesting jury nullification?

No because taxation Is theft.

Value law and order above any person, without it we'd be a bunch of fucking savages

>What is a hypothetical question?

Is it a yes or no, or can there be a compromise? 'cause I'd say he has to pay off the taxes as a community service by curing even more people of cancer for free...if it is yes or no, then yes. He did break the law.

Sup Forums cancer

If he cured cancer... then he wouldn't have evaded taxes for that long. He'd have been taken by the government, and killed.

Only if i don't have to pay taxes too.

Law already is above certain people so your assertion that we would be savages is not true

Certain types of cancer can be cured. It's the cure to all cancer is what people are looking for.

I don't know - what does the legal system say about not paying taxes for 10 years? I'm sure there's laws out there that state what to do ..

OP is asking YOU what to do.
Think for yourself for once in your life.

Yes of course.

>no one steals my shekels

Yes.

Doing your job does not mean you are immune to laws or the consequences of paying them.

>But then aren't you preventing more people from being cured by cancer?

>implying that one doctor is the only one capable of saving lives

>implying there arent other doctors who save lives AND pay their taxes

If he did cure for free that would b ok

He's asking me if I would put him into jail. I would act according to law. If I didn't like the law, I would try to change it.

Is this really a question for people? Obviously fucking no.

He just has to pay back the taxes he owes the state, and he should also be fined heavily enough to discourage trying to evade taxes.

/thread

you are not preventing people from being cured because he isn't the only doctor in the world that knows how to cure cancer, you just put him in jail and go to the next highly qualified oncologist next door, in the medical field nobody is irreplaceable, knowledge gets spread around constantly so everybody knows everything.