Terrorist attack on Real Madrid supporters club in Iraq: 14 dead

A group of terrorists, armed with AK-47s, attacked the headquarters of the Real Madrid supporters club in Samarra, where 50 people were gathered.
At the time of the attack around 50 Real Madrid supporters were in the club. The members meet there for coffee and to watch old Real Madrid games when there isn't live football on.

AS spoke to the president of the Real Madrid supporters club in Samarra, Ziad Subhan: "A group of Islamic terrorists, from ISIS, came into the café, armed with AK-47s, shooting at random at everyone who was inside".

Asked about the motives for the attack, the president said: "They don't like football, they think it's anti-Muslim. They just carry out attacks like this. This is a terrible tragedy".
en.as.com/en/2016/05/13/football/1463145308_592509.html

>massacre in soccer supporters club
quintessentially British

Barcelona fans at it again.

>They don't like football, they think it's anti-Muslim

soccer confirmed for best sport

>watch old Real Madrid games when there isn't live football on.
>people who re-watch sports

>Football is anti-Muslim

So what's the logic behind that.

habbening?

>lets bring millions of them here

some games are just classics though

>iraq
literally who cares?

Cuz Muslims suck at the sport and their World Cup stadium drawing in lots of flack from the media and their FIFA puppets getting arrested/canned.

>Dunecoons slaughtering each other

I'm supposed to care why?

It occurred in Iraq, not really happening

And somebody still had to slap a watermark on the picture

Huh, you wouldve thought theyd be Leicester fans considering how many muzzies are bandwagon followers, go figure.

>Terrorist attack [...] in Iraq

>14 dead

The supporters are still asking how many shots on target.

Fucking Catalonian terrorist Mang
I tell U what

ISIS confirmed for Barcelona supporters.

>At the time of the attack around 50 Real Madrid supporters were in the club.
And nothing of value was lost. Too bad it didn't happen to some BPL fans instead though.

mudshites suck at life completly. there is not one redeemable thing on their side.

>killing football rednecks
Maybe those ISIS guys really are doing god's work.

how is football unislamic? was there a koran verse on it some shit like that?

>tfw soccer thread

higher accuracy than Ronaldo

Homosexuality is banned. Football is gay as shit.

>Real Madrid supporters club
i dont get it is this some kinda rivalry thing like original famous rays pizza
is there a madrids real supporters club

> Spain becoming so irrelevant that terrorists don't even bother to go to the peninsula in order to attack them.

I know terrorist attacks in Iraq are a common thing, but this is just a new level of idiocy. Seriously, attacking a football fanclub? I mean, there has to be thousands of different things that these animals consider anti-Muslim, but these people actually decided to attack a Real Madrid fanclub. Why bother killing someone over that? This is retarded, even by muslim standards.

This is kind of interesting because they attacked a football club for an European team.

>t.sadiq khan.

Are you joking or do you just not know?

Once literally everything enjoyable from music to sports is forbidden going to mosque is the most exciting fucking thing ever

IS SOCCER DEGENERATE

>Real Madrid supporters
>Iraq

Who the fuck supports foreign teams? Nigga, you can't even watch them play live.

Sorry most murricans dont stay in spanish long enough to learn that royal is real in spanish

Yes, football and handegg are.

Anything fun and cheerful is unislamic. The worst culture. Truly the worst.

YEP

It's like they hate Europe or something.

>888877
So close..

>football
they deserve it.

>football

That's not how you spell divegrass.

>muslims attacking their own

Middle easterners and asians are ridiculously plastic. Hell europeans are too. Go to Sup Forums, I bet at least 90% of people there have not been to a sports game this year

What are the gun laws in spain like?

Extremist muslims will attack anyone they consider infidel because to them they're not true muslims. With any luck they'll wipe themselves out without our intervention.

They're not extremist muslims then. They're just muslims. The ones that are moderates are actually non-muslims that just parade themselves as muslims. Once "extremists" are in power the "moderates" will show their true colours lest they want to be killed along with the rest of the non-muslims.

I've often wondered if all the insane rules in Islam are a result of the violent, degenerate nature of the people of the middle east.
I mean, if you look at older religions, and to a lesser extent Islam, most of the rules seem to focus on common sense and morals that are generally considered universal. In Judaism, food bans were there to prevent diseases from food that spoils easily or carries parasites. The ten commandments are mostly just moral codes that most people would agree with (don't steal, don't kill, don't cheat, respect your parents, you get one day a week off from work, don't mess with God (aka respect your culture) etc). Alcohol is conisdered a gift from God if used in moderation, while drunkenness is a sin.
Jesus also founded Christanity on the basis of common sense, and removed a lot of the antiquated bans on food (what goes into the mouth doesn't make you a sinner, only what comes out). He also promoted peaceful coexistence, generosity and turning the other cheek.

Then there's Islam. They banned alcohol, they rebanned food, demanded strict rules of worship, eat with their right hand because they wipe their ass with their left, and wrap their women up so they're not tempted to rape them. They also demand that you pray five times a day.

To me, Islam just seems like an extremely strict set of rules designed to keep a degenerate, impulse driven group of savages under control.
They can't drink, because they turn violent. They're too stupid to handle their food properly. They don't know or care about hygiene. They can't let women walk around in normal clothes without raping them. So they ban or enforce certain behaviours to make them to act responsibly in the name of Islam.
We can see today how violent and cruel people in the middle-east are. In the west we see how they act when they drink, and how much they rape. So was Islam simply created to be rigid, because the people in the middle-east are degenerates who can't control themselves?

Can't believe messi fans would stoop so low

They probably discovered that Ronaldo was a closet fag.

Lol this fucking non sense. The largest muslim country in the world is also the largest soccer fan. Islam encourages sports, actually. Behind isis, is not islam. There's something fishy. You guys are just too angry and naive to really feel it. It's like they're purposively trying to make the world hate islam.

Get a sleep, you've been awake for too long

As a catalan and a barça fan I smiled a little.

>they're purposively trying to make the world hate islam.

As well it should. All ISIS is doing is giving us a glimpse of the future.

FPBP

Kill yourself

H-how can anyone take this seriously ? Islam can NOT take over the world ! They're just stupid people that could be easily taken down by america at anytime. What future ? Islam's future only lives in islamic lands.

After i kill you

They dont have any local teams that are worth shit

Just like people here piss their pants for foreign actors/musicians/etc

Damn well said, and the morons of this world think its a good idea to flood Western countries with this barbaric and backwards religion and culture.

I hate arabs so much, they make me feel bad about liking western culture and being muslim at the same time.

And here you can see the subhuman Muslim show its true nature.
Try and kill me. You sandniggers are weak, especially the cucked chink ones. And I am ripped. Just try it, cunt.

Just don't let in the arab ones. The asian ones are fine.

Everyone can say that and somehow i get special 'treatment' just because i'm muslim. I'm not even religious. I'm just angry because i love you guys so much and i hate myself so much.

>ISIS is not islamic
Implying they do anything different than the prophet himself

Implying every information that you read about the prophet is true.

dont be then be a christian, no archeological discovery has ever contradicted a single biblical reference. the quran cant claim anything close to that

Then stop being a Muslim. Not a single fucking Muslim is a good person - they all deserve to die.

Honestly, non-Arab Muslims are even worse than Arab Muslims. It's a sandnigger religion and should be for sandniggers only.

Your religion is shit and your culture is a joke.

I can guarantee you, i swear to Allah that i can't relate to any of those people. I'm just very fragile and peaceful just like the sanders libs. I can't even see blood, i'm scared of knives.

Then why don't you leave? There's no obligation. You're pretty much following a religion for arabs. Its like those white vegans that practice buddhism.

Pic related

Idk i mean if i have to leave islam, i have to be an atheist. I can't into any other religion.

>Terrorist attack on Real Madrid
you had my attention, but then you blew it

> i'm muslim. I'm not even religious.
> i swear to Allah that i can't relate to any of those people.

Are you trolling?

Pep, is that you?

>says the fucking taconigger

I get it that you're angry, but the generalization culture that the right wings promote is wrong. There ARE muslims who are just want to feed their children, there ARE muslims who just want to serve their country, there ARE muslims who just want to paint or make music. The only requirement to be a muslim is two : believing in Allah and Muhammad, that's it.
>if you're not killing people you're not a muslim
No one with an iq>100 should take this statement seriously unironically.

If you are not religious then you are no muslim.
If you don't pray 5 times a day and eat pork you are as muslim as buddhist.
Same thing with christians.
Only 3% of world christians are really christians.

Which part do you not get ? I'll explain slowly since you seem to have problem with it

See

The people who play polo with a dead goat don't like soccer?

Doesn't matter. Even an imam can say that to me, and i won't be bothered. Religion is very personal.

Too harsh for your cute little peaceful soul ?

serves them right for not supporting their local club

its cunts like these that are the reason iraqi football is so shit

they all deserved to die

At least we're getting the champions league.

t. A R.M. fan who lives in BCN

hello mohamed, go fuck a goat in that sandy shithole you crawled out of.

>inb4 merkel wants to ban football for being ”racist”

>in Iraq

Phew, I almost cared for a second there.

Average IQ for arabs is below 100, so..

>Become second grade power
>Not important enough to be attacked by mudslims
>Still have better economy than developing countries
>Still be quite populated
>Profit
>???

This. All western people need to be like this. I don't want to see anymore hatred towards islam by western white people. I don't care about any other shitskin races hating me, as long as it's not white people, white girls, white celebrities, white indie rock musicians, etc. especially americans.

>Be so poor we don't get refugees
Feels good to be honest familia

Is there anything this people like? Bunch of retards ffs.

What i meant was you americans should not believe when someone says "you're not a muslim if you don't kill". I don't care about anyone else's opinions.

This. So much.

>Check CNN
>Trump's female problem
>Check google news
>Transgender Students bathroom

I am so surprised

Wew lad I was upset for a second there because I thought it was in Madrid

It has nothing to do with Pisslam