Director Harmony Korine plans to adapt Tampa...

>director Harmony Korine plans to adapt Tampa, Alissa Nutting’s 2013 novel about a female teacher who seduces her 14-year-old student.

/ourguy/ is at it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/vincent-gallo-nicolas-cage-house-la-287551
papermag.com/vincent-gallo-flips-1425291880.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vincent Gallo is are guy and he hates that greasy little kike

>tfw Finn Wolfhard gets cast as the student

He'll make the subject as gross and unapealing as possible.

>casts his sister as the teacher

He'll cast a nigger

I believe Based Vince called him "a mini-dwarf, faggot date-raper."

Finn doesn't have a sister, get your fact straight m8. If you mean Nancy from Stranger Things, she would be shit. She's too skelly to be sexy and predatory.

What if it's Winona

Vincent Gallo is a bitch too. He has no room to talk.

I meant Rachel, who is apparently Harmony's wife.

forgive me senpai

Katheryn Winnick as the teacher lady please.

I don't know details of the book, but I think Winona would be too old. One way or another, I don't want Finn near this trash.

Needs to get in shape. Turkey arms.

How?

Korine is a hack. Judging by his general sperginess I imagine he'll show how 'wacky' he is and cast an albino hermaphrodite or something.

JUST

>/ss/ The Movie
It's art. You wouldn't understand all the subtleties.

Since when did this pretentious, untalented, trash-spewing hack become "/ourguy/"?

/ourguy/

Mr Nobody was a poignant masterpiece, I still have hope.

>Alissa Nutting
>Nutting
>about teenage sex

man is that some kind of coincidence or what.

How is Gallo so rich

>Alissa Nutting
And so am I.

>When a mini-dwarf rich kid from Nashville like Harmony Korine flies first class and moves to New York City’s Soho in his ‘plush safe’ apartment, running around town quoting Godard with lines like, "Fuck the bourgeois", it’s insincere, it’s calculated, it’s unoriginal, and it’s the worst thing in the world, ‘trendy’. He already knows that he and his boring girlfriend Connecticut Chloe Sevigny are going to be on the cover of ‘The Face’. He knows he’ll get his run at The Angelica and be hip in Japan. But no one will ever make an important film because they saw ‘Gummo’ or ‘Donkey Boy’.

>The only impact Harmony Korine will have will be on the lives of the girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out. An autobiographical scenario he chose to include in his average screenplay ‘Kids.' I’ll fuck your ass Cary Woods.

-Vincent Gallo

Real estate. No joke. Self made and rich.

OUR GUY
Vincent "BURYING THE DEAD KIKES IN THE FIELDS SO THEY NEVER LIE FALLOW" Gallo

Has Vincent Gallo even made a good movie I just heard about brown bunny killing his career

Buffalo 66 is the best movie of the 90s

Vince isn't a careerist. He makes big bucks away from showbiz.

Our guy.

what an envious cunt

>brown bunny
why was that such a big deal but von try hard can make nymphomaniac

Pretty much. Don't believe media. Vince is worth like 50x what Korine is.

Literally Sup Forums: the movie

I think people assumed he was trolling Korine by having Chloe suck him off on film

Yep. VG is retired driving his Ferrari around Malibu.

HK owns a building where he rents out studio space to artists in Nashville.

Gallo is a degenerate dope fiend.

You know it will happen

nympho at least is a good film, the brown bunny is shit

>My beautiful home is in New York City. I used to love coming home to New York City from some horrible travelling. It's sad though, when I go back to New York now, it's not the same. How could it be exciting to go back home to a city where a born rich kid like that mini-dwarf, faggot, date-raper Harmony Korine lives. What happened to New York? Remember the old days when a girl like Connecticut Chloe Sevigny would be lucky to blow for a living? David LaChapelle was just an average, purse-snatching, faggot busboy, coke-whore, cleaning up Studio 54? I'm so happy I have a mansion in LA. If that sephartic Guy Osery didn't live in LA, it really would be a perfect city.

>Vincent Gallo

>girls he slipped drugs to, got stoned and raped while they were passed out.
Is there some other context to this? I hate both these pricks so I don't know who to believe.

Google just told me hes a health freak who hasn't had a drink or done drugs since he was 14

Yeah Prince Vince is a health freak

>David LaChapelle was just an average, purse-snatching, faggot busboy, coke-whore, cleaning up Studio 54

Rich people bitch fit. Jeez...

Gallo's a textbook sociopath like Kweefstar

>looked like a spindly wimp in the 90's
>today looks like he can kick my ass and make me kiss his trident tattoo

Forgot the exact story, but grounded in an actual rape accusation against Korine by some east village publicist or something chick.

He just shitposts IRL. His conversation with Ebert on Stern proves that

>Ebert wrote that The Brown Bunny was the worst film in the history of Cannes, and Gallo retorting by calling Ebert a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader." Paraphrasing a statement attributed to Winston Churchill, Ebert responded with, "It is true that I am fat, but one day I will be thin, and he will still be the director of The Brown Bunny." Gallo then claimed to have put a hex on Ebert's colon, cursing the critic with cancer. In response, Ebert quipped that watching a video of his colonoscopy had been more entertaining than watching The Brown Bunny

>"fat pig with the physique of a slave trader."

Our guy

>Let me tell you something about the liberal mainstream. They’re actually revolted and disgusted by the taste and sensibility of the lowest class of working people in America. Yet they pander to them politically as idealists. They reject and shit on their taste and sensibility when it comes to film and music and architecture and how they want to live. But I’m the opposite of that. I don’t reject the taste and sensibility of any person. I respect and enjoy the taste and sensibility of every class of people in America.
-VG

Ebert's banter was so brutal it took his jaw off.

>b-but Korine's got bacon taped to a wall and like James Franco playing Riff Raff

Definitely not our guy

baka desu

holy fucking shit, is that real?

Ebert was an unoriginal hack who, like with many movies his plebeian eye dismissed, went back and re-reviewed it and gave it much higher praise.

Yes. It's been on vg's webpage for years.

It's crazy how he essentially won the feud like that. What's even crazier is that she actually did it

What does VG even do?

Vince is legendarly ruthless and holds grudges.

Do you think he conceived of the whole film just to stick it to Korine?

For money? Buys and sells things. Especially real estate.

It seems like he did.

I'd rather see him adapt his "novel" about the race war led by Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer.

what the fuck did Korine do to piss this guy off

He worked with FFC after insulting him and his daughter

hollywoodreporter.com/news/vincent-gallo-nicolas-cage-house-la-287551

papermag.com/vincent-gallo-flips-1425291880.html

Etc.....

>Do you think he conceived of the whole film just to stick it to Korine?
Vince is like an eviler Larry David.

Cages house looks like a mediocre restaurant

>went back and re-reviewed it and gave it much higher praise.
After everyone relentlessly shit all over The Brown Bunny Gallo did a new cut of the film that cut out 26 minutes of footage. Ebert hated the original cut but liked the new cut. Don't distort the truth.

The worst film in history turned good because of 26 minutes of edits? Ok.

Ebert got BTFO.

We need a proper Prince Vince thread.

I' sick of looking at this mini-dwarf.

26 minutes is a lot, user. Plus he might've rearranged certain scenes, swapped out takes and done all sorts of other stuff. Editing can make or break a movie.

Was it a real bj?

Gallo denies editing it and Ebert has done it before with movies he fucked up with originally

I might agree. Have you seen "Henry Fool"?

Someone give me a summary of this Korine vs Gallo thing what started it

He spoke about it on Howard Stern and said it was real but he didn't remember it because he was so in the zone. They did 2 takes back to back.

I saw both cuts (went to the NYC premier). It's not really that different. A little tighter, but that's it.

>Gallo denies editing it
Gallo is full of shit. Ebert, and others have confirmed there are two different cuts of the film.

There are for sure. I've seen two different versions. I can't say for sure that the edited version I saw was edited by Gallo though.

who did she get those for?

Gallo didn't claim that. He said he was pressured to show an unfinished version at Cannes.

I really don't like Gallo very much in terms of his personal beliefs or artistic choices, but he still makes my dick really hard

The second claim invalidates the first.

Stupid homo lefty. Smh

I love how much Korine triggers neo/tv/