Anyone hype for season 6 of American Horror Story?

Anyone hype for season 6 of American Horror Story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XmNFLvmwrA
youtube.com/watch?v=jXX--sSjs1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this one is about kids? Children of the Corn inspired or something?

They're being really vague this time, I have no idea. There's been rumors going around that it's Roanoke colony that disappeared.

I remember last year as soon as Gaga was slated to replace Jessica Lange they revealed what the theme was.

So no one cares then? Oh, ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XmNFLvmwrA

at least it has some kino promos

Only season 1&2 were good.

This is not an opinion; this is a fact.

are these actually good? never watched it

I tried watching some of Hotel and couldn't stand it. It felt like tryhard Marilyn Manson horror. Is the whole series like that?

>season 1

Hey this is kinda cool.

>Season 2

Hey its improving, weird for them to have a musical number but I enjoyed it

>Season 3

Ya I like this. It gets better and better

>Season 4

w...whats with all the musical numbers? Whats with all this cancerous fan pandering?

>Season 5

DID I JUST WATCH THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW??

There's no plot after the first episode or 2 but they're entertaining. It just becomes a massive clusterfuck.

Even the die hard tumblr fans hate the musical numbers and despise season 5. Hopefully the creators listened this time.

As long as it is isn't more of what Hotel gave us

>A cast of identical rich white guys bitch and moan about everything while the plot goes nowhere, then Lady Gaga Sex Scene

Season 1 is pretty edgy, but it works for the theme considering it's kind of inspired by stuff like Columbine and the Black Dahlia. Season 2 is OK but it's not amazing in my opinion. Season 3 and 4 are total horse shit

>thumbnail

Fuck. I hate dolls.

>children of the corn based
>NO RANDAL FLAGG TO BE THE CORN DEMON

you cringe you lose youtube.com/watch?v=jXX--sSjs1c

>>Season 3
>Ya I like this. It gets better and better
Kill yourself.

>lady gaga: the show

No, not really.

Semi hyped but I'll likely drop it after the first 3 episodes

Season 1 was brutty good, Season 2 was my personal favorite and then they've been slowly declining in quality, although 5, while a shitfest, was better than 4

Flagg was eaten by a drider :^)

>THIS!

were-spider you dingle. And this was pre-Dark Tower.

I quit in the second episode of 4. It was just WAY too try-hard. In a really B-Movie kind of way. it's just bad.