What do you think about cops?

What do you think about cops?

They keep our streets safe from niggers.

As a white male earning a very good living and living largely within the law... my felling is that they aren't my friend but are still largely on my side. Further, most people in my position or similar who think otherwise are overly concerned with whats right as opposed to whats best for themselves.

They're just doing their job.
The only people that hate them are black people and others who continuallly commit crime and get caught.
Police don't have an agenda, but in America some of them are just too stupid to make the right decision in a split second... here in the UK they're kinda useless to be honest...

I've been arrested once, was my own fault... the police were just doing what they get paid to do.

Technically you pay them to do their job if you pay taxes

They have been receiving so much shit recently. also fuck the person that keeps giving them the stand-down orders

they aight

Fuck cops. Worthless fucks.

Found the nigger

pretty cool, as long as they do what they got to do

They need severe retraining if they're going to be allowed weapons.

White male. 38 years old. College-educated. Associate's degree in civil engineering. Bachelor's degree in construction management. Masters Degree in architectural engineering. Single father. Hate cops. Hate government.

>hello, controll
>yeah, I pulled over a guy for speeding and now he has a gun to my head
>can you please send over an examination team to judge if this is an okay situation for me to draw my tazer?

They're cool. Never ever had problems, because I live in accordance with the law. Every single person I ever met that hates the po-po regurarly engages in less-than-legal activty and is usually a general scumbag.

Ok well I'm 29 and a white trash programmer with no degree and make about 170k a year and I love cops. God bless em

They're meant to be good, conscious, and lawful. But some are bad, power hungry, and plain stupid. Especially those who see no action get trigger happy. But most are doing their jobs as they should.

> What do you think about cops?

They are more like Wiggum than law and order characters.

Also, all those tv shows just there because people really expect "justice to prevail"

Nigger lover detected.

Lol
> white trash
> god
This explains so much.

>because people really expect "justice to prevail"

It usually does.

Mostly they're assholes that get off on abusing their power. The decent ones are few and far between.

>They are more like Wiggum than law and order characters.
that is because they are actual people. they can be your friend if you are nice and cooperative, they usually have funny stories they like to tell. but if one pulls you over late at night and you are being difficult/a general asshole, chances are they had a fairly shitty day until then and they wont put up with any bullshit for very long.

The point is:

- No CSI lab research
- No heroic s.w.a.t.
- No highskilled detectives
- No "to serve and protect" heroic trained officers

People who steal shopping carts like that are shot tier humans who ought to be shot on sight.
>be me
>le basement dwelling virgin
>t3h morm says get job or no more tendies
>get job at walmart
>im a cart wrangler
>i am a shepherd and these baskets are my flock
>every day watch them go out to the folds
>compose depressing odes during break
>bring them back in at night
>count them up
>there's always a few missing
>i stalk into the night
>in search of my lost lambs
>searching every pasture
>checking the ravines
>eventually find one tied up behind a wetback's house
>file report for rustlin' stock
>a herd of blue vengence
>possee shows up and lynches the poor soul
>the polyester vests crack in the wind as we ride back to our farm
>recovered sheep in tow

>cops have a union still arrest the drug community it to detriment of own personal safety and at cost to taxpayers
Drug community is most rebel bad boys that young hotties are attracted to cuz rap music and such
>drug community(black lives matter) starts fighting back
>cool to hate cops
> cops start whining like sjws blue lives matter
>cops basically promote rap music and send the bill to everyone
cant own so much as a butter knife for self defense in some countries

t. a fucking leaf

>that is because they are actual people

of course they are, but also they are put in mortal risk every now and then, tempted by corruption, free to beat up citizens and sometimes to kill them.

Hard for me to believe they are mostly good people.

I fucking hate em. Oh sure, we need them for niggers and to tease the mayor when he's drunk driving around town again, but they're all crooked, corrupt, dregs of society that contribute nothing, and consider themselves wolves among sheep, when they are high school dropouts and societies rejects. Like army fucks, but with even shittier training, if you can imagine that, and set upon the citizens to prey upon them. Any time one gets shot, one can reasonably assume they had it fucking coming.

>It usually does.

dont think about them at all

I love you haha

Some are cucks others are good, like any other group. I wish our communist asshole media wouldn't give them so much shit tho, so they could be more engaged in upholding the law, I live in Sweden by the way.

Alright

racist murderers

Cops are black, white, asian, men, and women.
>racist
Love this when BLM protesters are yelling at black cops calling them racist.

Young cops are faggots that think they're hot shit and above everyone else which is bad, older cops are generally cool and care about people. The bad ones make you hate the majority and not trust them though.

Most are alright. Some are crooked. Not as many as some would like you to believe. The police do a hard job, and the overwhelming majority are in it to protect their communities and uphold the democratically enacted law.

I don't necessarily LIKE the police, but they serve a necessary function in society, and the occasional questionably reasoned traffic stop is a lot better than full on anarchy. So long as local civil government keeps close watch on them for corruption and otherwise lets them do their job, they're ok. I still say that any day I don't have to interact with the police is better than a day when I do.

retard detected

Nip it in the bud.

I'm surprised that Sweden's media isn't a fan of the police, given how the state's policies seem left-leaning authoritarian. Thoughts, user?