General Drug Thread

General Drug Thread.

Alright Sup Forumsros,
Give me some suggestion...
I want to get fucked up today and tomorrow, But i'm limited with 100$
I'll list some options that I could get my hands on:

Xanax - $6 ( Yes I know this plug is totally scamming me but my other plug got caught up and this is what i have left)
Cocaine - Sacks ( My dealer does 10$ sacks and 20$ sacks, up till you get to a gram which is 60$
Weed - I could get some decent bud for 10$ easy.
Norco's 10s - I could also get ahold of some norcos, But i never really tired them before except one but shes overpricing me so hard at $7.50 a pop
I also need some blunts but the only plug that sells blunts is my coke plug and its for 2$ a swisher

Are any druggies here for some advice on what I should do to have a fun time?

Blow always blow

Get a bit of weed and some alcohol and some kind of hallucinogen. Blow is garbage imo. Doesn't even really do anything except make you jittery and wanting more blow.

Ah I wish I had access to any psychedelics but sadly I don't, but I do have access to ecstacy but I kinda don't trust both of my plugs that have them

OP here I just ordered a 20 sack of coke, this certain plug takes forever but w/e.

80$ left what should I do?

Skip the Coke
Find out mg if Norcos and get those
Get xanax and weed
Don't mix xans and hydros

Get some Ambien. Good shit.

just filled my xanax script
woooooooooooooo

you need more money

Ambien just makes you send retarded texts to ex girlfriends and wipes out your memory. Zopiclone is more fun

Me too and im about to tax the shit out of someone with my .5s. Bartards will pay almost any price. Always let the customer name the price first

buy all the coke you can afford, have a good night.

$3 pills are going for $10 now thanks to that rule

got .5s too (60)
I would never sell them because I'm a degenerate

LSD and MDMA. LSD should be $5-10 for a 100ug tab and Molly could be up to like $25 or maybe more in some places for a decent ~200mg pill.

Look up what Team Trust and Gamma Goblin (darknet kingpins) LSD tabs look like and only buy that stuff. Guaranteed to be 105-110ug a tab and it's super clean shit, VERY popular, you should be able to find this.

If you're scared of getting bunk MDMA, buy crystal MDMA and research what it smells and looks like. It is very easy to tell you have MDMA powder. Or check headshops for a reagent kit to test it.

Should be able to have the best weekend of your life for $30 or less.

Get a handle of shit whiskey and coke, bang all the coke you can. Have fun in the morning user.

im curious tho, how much does one .5 sell for?

looks like a bunch of baking soda powder rofl

I got a gram of molly for 100 and it was good shit

Fuck everything else, weed, acid, and mushrooms are where it's at. Maybe alcohol too.

I was giving OP prices he should expect on the street. I get $2 pills that are usually 180-250mg depending on the press on the DNMs and sell them for $5-10.

Ounces can be had on the DNM that make it $10/g or sometimes less

Weed, beer, coke and xanax is a nice mix. Im havin a blast right now

Buy some fucking ket man if you like dissociatives

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE MONEY ON DRUGS ?! But i like taking LSD from time to time,weed is pretty dumb, nothing really good,you get that "high" feeling,and just sit do nothing,facepalmed, sometimes laugh if with friends,make you really slow. Don't take molly alone, you will regret, xanax is pretty cool but if i took it id go out somewhere or idk.

Weed is nice because it's cheap and it gives you a nice, safe, predictable high. With blow I never know what I'm going to get and it lasts like 15 minutes and it's so expensive. Can't find guys who sell acid or shrooms.

A few night ago I took 400ug of LSD after dinner (6pm) and put on Doctor Strange for the first time. Watched it four times that night. Tripped fucking balls. I attempted to do the motions to the spells in the movie and was totally amazed when it looked as if it was really working. I knew i was just tripping balls though. Stopped tripping around 4pm the next night and decided to do 150mg of ketamine at like 7pm. It sent me right back to what felt just like an acid trip by then I felt myself slipping out of my body and watched my "astral form" like in Doctor Strange come out of my body. I then watched myself cast a portal with a sling ring like in the movie and go to the Marvel universe. Spent the next our bending time and space and matter like i was a sorcerer using dark magic. Best fucking night ever.

Yo Sup Forums fam help me out how do I turn this bush sativa kief into hash
>I don't have wax paper or a hair straightener

Gamma goblin ? Just read a post about him and that shit was 3 years ago, no chance the dude is still dealing.

Ive done molly alone many of times and its so fucking good..

I've never done blow,but i want to try it out and see what's so good that people spend so much money on it. just once ya know..

Lsd is always the way to go. Very eventful nights with it

Good for you, you holier-than-though little straight edge bitch.

Checked

I let the customers say how much they wanna pay. Lowest price is $3

He very much is, just got 500 tabs from him. He's been around since SR1. This is his "voidrealm" 105-110ug. $752 for 500 on his site, it's called pushing taboo, go find an authentic link (don't get phished) and check it out. He sells raw LSD crystal too.

Yes it did feel good, but i think it should be done with people as you get into more deeper conversations. When i did it alone all i did was pet my cat and think about how amazing the drug was, danced around and oh well i guess i had a good time, maybe it is just a stereotype that molly should be used with people?

spend 70 on weed, 30 on xanax
roll up as many tiny little joints you can
pop all xanax
??????
??????
??????
??????

weed is an absolute must. 2 grams

get 5 zanax and some booze, sorted.

Yeah go for it. I literally just tried it for the first time today. Bought a gram for a HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS and have been taking little snorts here and there. Started out really small just to be safe and have been upping the dosage since. My next snort will be about half a gram. It really is very mild. Or maybe the stuff I got is just 90% flour. I can see why people spend so much money on it though because it really is addictive.

Apparently too god damn stupid to understand Ops post

Holy shit dude thanks ! Tho recently i haven't received my 100mdma pills from AB before it got fucked.. And i have a feeling that i was seized and im on a watch list,im scared to order stuff now ,im so fucking paranoid. But goddamn i love lsd and there are a lot of people that i know that love it too. Will check out.

I only take molly alone. I hate how much i talk to people on Molly cause I don't filter myself. I pop molly and chill at the park I live next to at like midnight til crack of dawn and just bump some good music on my headphones and swing like a little kid or lay in the grass watching the stars.

Just get weed everything else you listed is pretty shit, unless its great coke which is almost nonexistent from dealers

Anyone looking in the 210??? I gotcha 2106326778

I want to take a gram of coke with like two or three friends,go to a beach and snort it there,run around the whole beach and kick the fucking ball as hard as possible,have all the fun in the world you can.

Yea I lost like .04 BTC when AB went down. I got my presses from a AB vendor named "BadTeddy" so you might look for him on Hansa or the other markets because I get $2 MDMA pills from him and successfully ordered and received 6 orders of 100. He ships from UK

Duuude that sounds like a movie ! Are there never people that pass by ?

That s just your BS opinion

90 on coke and 10 on a 6 pack

I bought mine from partyamsterdam or something,red bull ones, 190 euro for 200. ~200mg in each,people LOVED those.
But now im pretty scared to order or deal stuff, as a dude i know got caught ordering from AB.

Never ordered off the DW . . . Do I just us TOR and get bitcoins?

Alcohol is alright in moderation

>alcoholism runs in my bloodline

I live in a kind of small city so no. Parks are closed at dark here and every hour a cop checks the parking lot but doesn't check the part of the park you can't see from the parking lot so I go there. I have been stopped by the police at night while on 2C-B and MDMA and weed one night and he could not even tell. I was soooo fucked up and thought he knew for sure. He told me the park closed and I had to go.

Wait no wtf 180 eur for 100. Sorry i was wrong lol.

Bump

Coming from a person who has access to all aforementioned drugs and then some, for cheaper prices, i suggest weed first, alcohol, then more weed. Guaranteed good time

Check out /r/Darknetmarketsnoobs
Get TAILS OS
Bitcoins bought anonymously and tumbled
PGP encryption

I wish all of you would come to my house and we could just all sorts of fucked up.

No gay shit though.

OP Here
Coke plug is on his way I'm going to try to ask him for some bars and the price if he's selling them at 6 or lower if he isthen i'm just going to spend 20 on xans then get 6 grams of bud.

Anyone else have any suggestion?
More Coke?
More Xans?
More Norco's?

Fuck yea that would be cool, sick of trap and other dumb fucks on /b.

How much is the going rate for a 1mg xan?

Holy TRIPS . . . Most mushrooms I ever did in one day was 4-6 grams. Sadly, I only come across IRL dealas once every other year -_- . . .

Found out bout that subreddit last month; haven't checked HAMSA since. . .

Following a 5 step wiki seems too EASY . . . Do you suggest mailing to your own house?

btw how do you buy your bitcoins ? The whole process please, as i did it the dumb way.

get the hydro bro, 7.50 is not bad. it will be better with some reefer and plus it only takes 2 of them to get you fucked up and wouldnt recoment to someone who doesnt have a tolerance to take two.

what the best creditcard to bitcoin site no atms in area

you and op don't even know how many fucking milligrams of hydro are in these pills

btw can i contact you somehow somewhere? I got a shitload of stuff to ask and you seem like an intelligent man.

tfw I saved up $25 for weed and then immediately lost it the next day.

Maybe I smoked myself stupid.

theyre norco 10's aka hydro 10-325
I remember trying them but theyre were old and expired I know that doesn't mean they won't work but I totally forgot how the high is for hyros.
I have a super high tolerance for xanax I used to take 4-5 to uni and no one would notice not even my group of friends.
-OP

Fucking this. A lot of people will say blow or something similar but as someone who has done/sold just about everything except heroin, hallucinogens are definitely the best way to go. Also learn to roll your own blunts, then you can just get weed and smoke blunts if you want.

I've been awake for 27 hours now and haven't eaten anything since. Don't even want to look at food. That's coke for you.

Rub it in your fingers. Finger hash.