Just dropped my first tab of acid it's 150 micrograms what should I expect Sup Forums also what should I do while I'm...

Just dropped my first tab of acid it's 150 micrograms what should I expect Sup Forums also what should I do while I'm tripping

make sure you have a watch to keep track of time and having a mirror around to look into is pretty fun.

Assuming it's genuine acid (doubtful), a lot of trippy visuals and some weird ideas. Possibly a few genuine insights into yourself, your life and the wider universe.

Things to do: lie down in the dark, play ambient electronica through headphones, and watch the show behind your eyelids.

Whered you buy it??

Listen to Mastadon

Nigga you just ate four.

I bought it off the deep web

what market do you use?

Call 911

I only took one the reason they look like that from the front is because the larger tab is 100 micrograms and the smaller one connected to it is 50

I used dream market

btw, stop fucking touching the tabs with your bare hand. any kind of moisture/oil from your palms can dissolve the lsd and make it less potent.
and keep it out of bright lit rooms/sunlight. wrap in tinfoil and hide in a drawer.

how long did it take? just migrated from AB so am not quite familiar with it yet
how to know if vendor is trustworthy? didn't see any review section

Alright thank you for the tip

Better still, keep it in the freezer.

Heat, light, moisture, chlorine and oxygen all destroy LSD.

yea no problem mate. keep that in mind with any kind of blotters. handle with bare hands as minimal as possible.
also since that's your first trip ever, try to stay positive all the time. ignore any bad emotions or anything that you think might disturb you or make you feel uncomfortable in your "cocoon".

I wanted to try the deep web for lsd as well. The hidden wiki said that dream Market was bogus. What's that all about? Also did you have to spend $100?

ye freezer is the best place to put it in.
continuing on that, first hour you should be feeling euphoric, mood generally deviates towards happiness and tranquility.. put on any kind of music you usually like to listen to. if not, and want to experience some cool vibes, go with naxatrax they sound nice while you're tripping.

there are plenty of places you can get it from.. there are some personal chemists and collabs that have their own site that primarily sell shit like that.
but, with most marketplaces, no need to spend that much money to get some acid. you can buy a single tab by itself with the desired dosage.

No I spent about $55 and I've bought a couple things off dream market before and everytime it's been fine

erm, if you have any weed try to smoke at the beginning as well.
you're gonna be in for quite a journey. So go somewhere you feel most comfortable in like your bedroom for example. put some background music, have some lights going on if available. you'll notice that colors seem to be more vivid, more colorful.
you can close your eyes, lay down and just let your mind wander on its own without forcing thoughts into it. you can also just stare at a wall, your carpet, a tapestry, or whatever.. you're gonna notice stuff to move or breathe on its own.

That's cool, I'm glad to hear it, I've done a lot of acid but never had to order it online, just had a friend who used to hook me up all the time. How long does it take to get to you and how did they ship it,? Is it safe to just ship to your house or do you use a PO Box? Sorry for all the questions and sounding like a narc I'm just not friends with my acid guy anymore so I've been looking for a new option and don't want to get ripped off or get in trouble.

Yeah the process was pretty easy usually the vendor says how long shipping is for your country in the discription or you can choose different shipping options like over night shipping I just used priority mail and it was shipped from Amsterdam it took about 9 days to come in

At the risk of sounding like a retard I have one final question, where do you go to buy Bitcoin? I'm sure I could Google this and find out but I'm just curious what you did in your situation. I never bought cryptocurrency before so I'm not sure what the process is do you punch in your card info and create an account somewhere or how does that work? So far that's the only thing that stopped me from making a purchase of my own.

Test your drugs with a drug test kit or go to physicked substance on youtube

I used paxful but there's a bunch of different ways I recommended coinmama

Sorry if I'm shitty at replying it's just hitting me hard now and I keep forgetting about it

Tip: Search Vendor: MisterMackey

coinbase.com

tell him you know "jimmy" he"ll give extra.

Ride it bro, don't worry

i lold

Just remember you don't have cancer.

localbitcoin is really easy

Expect evil spirits from within yourself to emerge

Listen to Tame Impala.