This is my girl Sup Forums I've posted her here before...

this is my girl Sup Forums I've posted her here before. i've had this fantasy of seeing her get fucked hard by someone else for a long time (2+ years) but i'm too scared oh fer response to tell her. so i post her now and then in hopes of getting hot responses. she's really into rough sex, always swallows and does do anal. would you fuck her ? also would black guys be into her ?

Show her tits
Black guys probably already fuck her

Black supremacy thread incoming

I'd pound the shit out of her. Send me her kik and I'll see what I can do

relyt781

what do you like most about her ? wwyd ? and i'm not sure about giving out her kik though. what would you try ?

fuck off attention whore no one cares

Her eyes I'd love to see them staring up at me while she choked on my cock

i'd love to see that too.

Post her spread ass and pussy from behind

Got any more good leg shots?

I'll also send you the messages of my win with her so you can get off to her actually fucking with some guy

Here's a tip cuckanon: Your fantasy is just that. Something unreal. Your insecurities may force you subconsciously to think that she might get pleasure from someone else. 80% of the people who are cuckolds and first timers regret it almost instantly. Then following are accusations, even deeper insecurities, jealousy, etc. It may be want you think you want, but in the spur of the moment, it won't be what you want. I'm not a cuckfag, I don't even have a GF, but I do know that from what I've read, things almost always go downhill. Keep it in your head or on 4chin, user. It'll be safer, healthier, and more manageable that way.

I'd fuck her

i can post a nude for a hot WWYD

not sure about it, i used my real name etc on my own kik so i'd rather not share it for you to respnd to i don''t want to get "exposed"

i know there are alot of risks, part of why i haven't suggested it.

what do you like most about her ?

Such a girl for such a cuck? You fucking sicken me, where's your pride.

you wouldn't believe mine user but im not gonna post her. im drunk and i think OPs girl has too many tats. just my taste

I like most things. Got a mouth designed for face fucking, enough cleavage for a decent titwank and legs for days.

If it was me, I'd probably video tape her face as I forced my shaft slowly into her ass, she looks like the kind who would cum from that.

Post more shots, legs and heels appreciated

that would be so hot to see.

OPs a faggot.
Posted way too many times before. More to come.

Is she submissive op? I mean you don't seem the type to know wanting to get cucked and all, but if she was alone at home and someone broke in, would she fight back much or get on her knees like a good little whore when told to?

Is she likely to struggle much when groped or just bite her lip and be quiet, waiting for more?

My wife is pretty freaky, i just dropped a load in her ass 2 hours ago. I'd totally tag team her with my wife. I'd let the girls play together for awhile while I kick back and smoke some green and have a drink. When they had some fun together, I'd come over and do a double bj with my 7" cock until she's begging to be fucked. I'd fuck her doggy so she can eat out my wife. Then I'd have her ride me while my wife sits on my face and they can make out on top of me while feeling each other's tits. I'd cum in her mouth so the girls can cum swap.

Lets see some sexy nudes. I dig chicks with tastful tats and piercings. My girl dont have anything crazy except she has bright purple hair

Bump

i honestly don't know. she IS submissive but i'm not sure how she's react with someone else. but it's something i'd love to see. like have someone feel her up/ seduce her and i wouldn't say anything about it and see how far she lets it go.

mine used to color her hair too tried alot of colors.