and the CoD series are the worse of the lot

counter strike

>overwatch
>witcher 3
>new halos
>destiny
>final fantasy
>most rts games

Pic related confirmed for me that I don't like Zelda games.

ITT anons bash games they suck at.

Fallout 4

kys fucking faggot

kek so you love every game that is popular?

>triggered
Not really.

Half life is too easy
Battlefield is just cod but gay
Wow is shit and the community is fucking cancer. Also everyone just cares about the economy now.
You have been proven wrong on my post. Can't say anything for the rest of these fuckers though

Never understood the hype for Red Dead Redemption.

Never understood the hype for Left4Dead.

Never understood the hype for Fallout.

Left 4 dead has good mods on pc.same thing with fallout. There's the hype for them.

>Never understood the hype for Red Dead Redemption.
No taste
>Never understood the hype for Left4Dead.
No friends
>Never understood the hype for Fallout.
Shit at RPGs

Fallout any of them

You never played Fallout 2

>Never understood the hype for Red Dead Redemption.
this game was comfy to play kys faggot

marilyn monroe didn't commit suicide. the cia killed her.

Zombies is the worst part of every COD game.
And I get a hard on over anything zombie usually.

I definitely did.

You're right user. These fags will say anything to get around that statement, but we know the truth.

Monopoly - fucking irritating shitty game

I'm a Zelda fan but BotW was just so empty. Barely any plot, no dungeons, repetitive feeling shrines, complete lack of enemy variety. It was a real disappointment.

Rust

Realm of the mad god

probably never played it

jrpgs are pretty gay. you literally have to be anti-social or mentally unstable to enjoy ANY of them.

Just because I dislike a game doesn't mean I think it's shitty.

agreed

CS:GO

Leave dead amanda alone!

literally who?

Postal 2, the humor works sometimes and at that only once. after that the game is pretty much shit across the board.

yup. laugh at pissing in peoples faces until they puke and sticking a gun up a cats ass to use as a silencer then move on.

I'm amazing at Witcher 3 that game is kinda piss easy. Witcher 2 though is one of my all time favorites.

That game was a master piece back when it was angry old jews who wanted to ban violent videogames instead of triggered rainbow haired faggots

is chris cornell an unlockable character?

This. Zombie mod on the CoD games is really disappointing.

Anything in the mass effect series

yes, the game did what it was meant to do, serve as a giant "fuck you" to the media's accusations that games make people violent. Now since the political dust has settled, the games mechanics can't hold it up and comedy is only funny because the shock value.

7 days to die

The talos principle

Desert Bus did the same

how come? I've followed the devs and the game for a long time and want to know your opinion on it.

Halo. All of them

No zombie fall damage

Animations are wonky as hell, hard as hell to take it seriously with animations that goddamed weird.

I even tried to overlook its mediocre graphics and bugs but goddam i could not take it.

league of legends

Dota, Need for Speed, any Fifa, 2k basketball game, or any NFL game

>I've followed the devs and the game for a long time

because it's been an alpha-stage, early release for like 4 years now? maybe?

>Animations are wonky as hell
what was the last alpha you played? the devs at least for a while now fully replaced all the zombie animations with full mocap animations.

>I even tried to overlook its mediocre graphics and bugs but goddam i could not take it.
as far as graphics go, the devs since the first alpha have been slowly replacing all the assets with higher quality ones.

with bugs, that's a constant struggle with every alpha, the devs have been releasing the last few updates in experimental stages to fix the issues before officially releasing the updates.

well i've enjoyed the game, not saying that there were not updates that I felt that the game shit the bed but I am liking the general direction the game is heading and I see the potential a game like 7dtd holds.