Ask a weeb anything

Ask a weeb anything

Nep nep?

Ever had sex?

Nico?

Nico nii

Yep. Was pretty good

Need some ecchi recommendations for amazon tv hulu or netflix.

There are the ones you hear about, like Death note, Attack on Titan,etc. I personally liked Ajin:Demi-human, it's pretty good

OP again. Labyrinth of magic is pretty good too

how long have you been friendless for?

how disappointed is mom?

what do you make of the attached image?

I have quite a few friends who I talk to regularly, and my mom is pretty proud of how im doing in life overall

how does this make you feel?

It speaks the truth.

good :) take care of yourself

This a question that's been on my mind abit especially when I am bored enough to browse here. Do you weebs know any real Japanese? I have a Japanese girlfriend fron Osaka we dont really talk anime unless it's something from my collection we want to watch and its mainly the typical sci-fi heady anime none of that weaboo shit.

why you are such a fucking cancer?

I don't know Japanese, no. But I would like to learn it, not because of anime, but because I just like the way Japanese people are, and act. Also, even though Japan itself is extremely xenophobic, it's a good country, and there's lots to do there. Tl;Dr, no, I wouldn't attempt to speak Japanese having just watched anime

I will agree that most people who really like anime are cancerous, but I'm one of the few that don't think or act like they're Japanese, own katanas and stuff like that. Also, check your spelling next time

japanese people, retard

check'd.

how much money would it take for you to suck a cock and swallow the load? what of the following scenarios would you rather?

- guy has no fapped for 6 months (huge load, quick BJ)

- guy fapped this morning (small load, long BJ)

- guy fucks you in the ass till he busts, hits your prostate good and pays you with 7KG of gold.

I happen to be pansexual, so if I really liked the person, I'd do it for free. As for the scenarios, I'd pick the first, I guess.

My my question wasn't clear. I am curious if you know any Japanese persons in real life. I have a Japanese girlfriend, i know some Japanese but her English is better. She plays my xbox sometimes, she is into action games and anytime someone online, hell even sometimes in real life all these people go into talking about anime and tokyo. She is not from Tokyo and hardly likes anime. She is polite with it ofc but it annoys her. Just wondering the weebs interactions with an actual Japanese is like.

what is pansexual? (cba with google i waanna hear it from you)

ps 7kg of gold =$150,000 plus free prostate massage

mmmmmm i'd take that dick from dawn till dusk

I haven't actually met anyone Japanese yet, but I wouldn't even try speaking broken Japanese with them, as it would come out as jibberish.

It's someone who likes girls, guys, girls with dicks and guys with a pussy. Basically, I like everyone.

nico is cute

I know, hence why I made Yawaza Nico the thumbnail for the post :)