When people say "America has no culture" they don't realize that American culture is so wide-spread and deeply rooted...

When people say "America has no culture" they don't realize that American culture is so wide-spread and deeply rooted into their everyday lives they automatically tune it out much like how the brain tunes out the nose in your field of view.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they don't realize that American culture is so wide-spread and deeply rooted into their everyday lives
The whole world isn't Canada

Depressingly true.

what?

This

delusional.

yes, but whether or not thats a good thing is another matter

btfo

wow... really made me think...

Embrace us. It's pretty fun isn't it?

btfo yourself?

yeah me too

>American culture is so wide-spread and deeply rooted into their everyday lives

It's true only for Canada, Australia, EU and other highly-americanized places. In my country american cultural influence is close to zero.

>implying i identify as cucknadian

I can understand why some might argue with America having no culture, even if I disagree, but the other meme that America has no history is just shitty bait at this point.

>frog'd

True but there are some weird ideas Americans have as well. For example you get the best pizza in pizzerias (or local restaurants here). But they automatically presume that some franchise pizza company makes better pizza.

>there are people who can't differentiate between their own culture and american culture
how cucked can you be?

>there are people who can't differentiate between their own culture and swedish culture

America doesn't have culture, that's why all it can do is disfigure the culture of the old word in it's retelling of old stories.

I do like this song though
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE

Japanese culture is more deeply rooted into my every day life than American.
You can go ahead and call me a weeb. But then you should ask yourself, why is it bad to embrace Japanese culture, but good to embrace American culture? Checkmate normalfags

This

>american culture is using the internet.
if you use the internet, you're participating in american culture.

The internet was not invented for entertainment purposes. When the Americans created the first form of the internet - i believe it was called the DARPA net - it was for research and military reasons.
It was actually a European who invented the World Wide Web, which is what we are using right now; and it was Nagasaki Hiroshima who invented the 2chans.

Wrong, very VERY wrong

>implying culture = Entertainment industry

USA wins again, mexicucks BTFO

>implying
>inb4 MILNET

What culture? Please give an example of American culture. I can only think of a few, none of which are commonly touted as examples of Yank culture; I'm guessing your opinions on their culture are rooted in your own ignorance rather than their achievements.

Right. Mass culture was invented in America.

true. aside from the definition of culture, their products and mediums have dominated the world. i dont think its ever going to fade away. it will only more and more spread like a plague.
modern yuros are the ones who consume it badly and ape it. your "culture" dramatically has changed that way for the last ten years.

dude, after 1945 Japan almost completely erased it's culture to became like the west

>When people say "America has no culture" they don't realize that they are now manually breathing and there is nowhere to comfortably rest their tongue in their mouth and so deeply rooted into their everyday lives they automatically tune it out much like how the brain tunes out the nose in your field of view.

thats one pointless argument that i always get. if you dont even realize it, you are already too late.

After 1853 tbqh, when Perry opened it up. The Japs overdosed on the western pill, went full Nazi in less than a century. You can't give Asians nice things

thats still utterly pointless. Sup Forums assholes or the westerners on the internet always derail modern cultural topics into some historical ones. cant even imagine things outside muh history.

Americans definitely have culture. Ask any Europeans living there or Americans living in Europe. We are very different in many obvious and subtle ways.

>But they automatically presume that some franchise pizza company makes better pizza.
What? Are you saying Americans think pizza chains are the best? Because that is far from the truth.

That started in the 1800s though

Fair enough, as for modern culture Japan is a heavyweight. There is virtually no city on earth that doesn't enjoy Jap technocracy or cuisine. I sometimes drive 2 hours just to eat at a place that has semi-authentic teriyaki cooking and Jap wagyu beef is a serious ambition of mine (I have had the Swedish rendition and was not overly impressed considering the price). Japan is at the cutting edge of robotic engineering and paved tje way for home computer/gaming systems. Japanese art is popular (but it sucks) and samurai, ninja, or karate films are as popular as knights or cowboys.
Still, no one will forget the time you tiny fuckers went crazy. Just because you pretend it didn't happen doesn't mean we do

I really, really, really can't fucking wait till your cancerous nation is nuked from the face of the planet and scum like you are removed from the genepool entirely.