Is she worth cheating on my wife?

Is she worth cheating on my wife?

That depends, lets see the wife.

Does she take it in the ass?

No man. You get caught out you'll lose 60-75% of EVERYTHING you own. Pussy isn't worth that

No be a man and honor your commitment.

Faggot.

Yes

Depends, does she know your real name?

No
And the fact you would genuinely consider it makes you a cunt.

Yes

dont cheat on your wife you loser

First name, yes

What a mess. Age?

That shows literally nothing.

only plebs cheat. Dump your wife if you want to fuck other women so badly

Any reason you're still with her?

attention homos: if he is thinking about it and has gotten this far along, that marriage probably already dunzo. OP at least end it first, avoid the shit stain on your soul

Woman or liberal cuck. Either way, vagina or gtfo

Shows that shes fat kek

Good point.

The only logical post here.

Course she is, why you even asking fagit, you should be nuts deep in that right fucking now.

gwaan son, rattle her dirtbox like a champ

thanks guys. spoken as someone whose life took a huge torpedo hit, at exactly age 27. i have barely recovered from the damage and i am 35 now. the two other people i fucked up in the process are still recovering, and i will always feel guilty for that. it has seriously impaired everything from my sex drive to my faith in myself.

You should leave this gutter trash slut and marry the other girl. I bet she's a fucking bitch cunt.

she looks like the type of woman that would already be cheating on you user.

Oh fuck you simple minded piece of cancer. I fucked some sluts before i settled down with my gf. maybe you're not mature enough to maintain a relationship

Just drink more. It'll work, trust me I'm a social worker.

lol. nah im good now man. again, the price to pay is pretty much permanent. but really, there were no kids or mortgage or anything like that involved. that's what i'm most glad for.

Don't listen to these naysayers. If it's time to move on it's time to move on.

Bravo, if there is a way to do it let this bud be an example.

thanks.

OP i just want to add. if you are looking for a way out of your marriage, it is completely OK to just say the words "look, i have had thoughts of other women, and that means this is over for me." that sounds brutal to say, or do, but, trust me. your wife will probably be grateful for the honesty (much later in life).

Listen to this man.

Is you wife a good fuck do you like fucking her? if not fuck this dirt bag for a while

I love my wife and stuff but she has some ugly tits...for real. I miss a good paar of tits..just every once in a while

just do it then get your tit fix then back to the wife and play happy familys, just make sure you dont get caught out with text messages or anything like that, hairs in the car etc

Get her tits fixed then you miserable cunt. Its like $5k for the surgery.

Cheating is never right - be honorable and respect your vows

Any chance you could get her to join in with you and the wife?

How?

I spoke to me wife the other week about what fantasy's she has that i don't know about. I said life is too short to go through it without chasing the things you want. She brought up wanting a threesome with me. Turns out I'm going to get one now. Life is good man

Have a dinner party/barbeque.Invite some friends over.See if the wife and her hit it off.

Maybe i should give it a try. Hope full she doesnt want to bring another dude in out bed then.

Dont bring the woman you wanted to fuck behind your wifes back into a threesome. Get a woman your wife chooses, that way your fallback is that it was her choice.

unless that threesome is 2 other dudes pounding her ,while you stand in the corner and watch.
"with you" requires clarification.

Well, if she were ok with a chick, why wouldn't you reciprocate?

She looks cute and younger. Why not? Just cover your tracks well enough

Well you just say you have no interest in that and shut it down. You're married man, you dont have to do it just bc she wants. Guide her in the direction you want. I want anal with my wife but she isnt inot it. So what did i do? bought her a small toy for her ass and used lube. Turns out it was ok so now i used a finger. Ill get my dick in her ass sometime soon and she will hopefully tell me its on the table often if i do this right hahaha

If you're thinking about cheating, you obviously don't love you wife very much. Might as well just leave her.

I guess i just would watch her talking a dick. Not interested in getting in a sword fight in bed. But I could definitly watch her fucking with a dude.

This bitch knows how to fuck
This bitch THINKS she knows how to fuck

>>This bitch knows how to fuck

Trust me, she definitly does...

no this idea is fucking nuts! too many white knights in this tread. keep it quiet

Why is this thread full of what knights? I've cheated on every single relationship I've had (except my current one, cause she fulfills every need). Never been caught. It isn't that hard if you do it right and aren't a dumbass.

>60-75%

You should wash your hands if you insist on pulling numbers out of your ass.

Her, me and another woman. Dude.....

Its nuts to ask your wife what she wants? Thats being a husband you dickhead, not a whiteknight.

This, do it

wat

Do you think divorces end up 50/50?