Why did you vote for this man? I just don't understand!!

Why did you vote for this man? I just don't understand!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UoQ87O21Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=qRBv7EvaXdw
apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do we keep making these threads?

>implying the majority here are old enough to vote

He was anti drug war and in favor of bringing steel mills back to Pittsburgh.

>Why did you vote for this man? I just don't understand!!

Was he Clinton? Getting it yet?

Americans aren't responsible enough. They should not call it quits and yield thier sovereignty to a more responsible nation-state.
In spite of being among the wealthiest, they remain the most poorly educated and least healthiest in the minority world countries. They are among the last in every metric, except for thier notoriously irresponsible military spending and policy. Smh they authtbto be ashamed, but they find pride in the disgraceful actions of a man with the mental capacity of a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UoQ87O21Rw
Once they will all understand Trump-sama.

Correction: They should just call it quits... (removed "not")

>I just don't understand!!

Then you havent been voting age for the last 25 years. Billy Bob started the downswing with Lewinskigate, W furthered it with Iraq, Obama cemented the fact the US will never be peacefully united again. No matter who becomes President from here out, half of the country will hate the other half. We are alll lucky Trump is as centrist as he is. Imagine what would be burning right now if someone like Cruz or Paul became President. Warren would have evolved out of her skin by now.

I personally waiting to see what happens when we have a Senator Kid Rock (R-Mi) in Congress and he tells someone like Pelosi or Shumer to "go fuck yourself" during live hearings. That will be amusing

Let me contribute guys,

>ctrl-v

youtube.com/watch?v=qRBv7EvaXdw
Fuck all the liberal racists. Trump 2020.

You just made up every word of that post. The US is not even remotely near third world status. Hell the US isnt even "last" as you put it if we cherry pick first world countries.

Go back to Starbucks Aiden. Your kind isnt welcome here

so i can torture, rape, murder, rape again and then consume the infant children of Ltards

If you became a muslum you could have done that under Clinton

Yeah, pretty much this. Trump has been a blessing in disguise for 1 reason: the sane half of the GOP base is as mortified by him as the lefties, so he's actually created common ground. Whomever we get next, 3/4 of Murca will think "At least it's not Trump!" Meanwhile the other 1/4 Will be too obsessed with whatever conspiracies the Right News feeds them to be in the adult discussion.

>the sane half of the GOP base is as mortified by him as the lefties
You are too brain washed to be helped.

anti-drug war? You see what sessions is doing? lol....

Because he's better than what the Democratic party threw against him in the general election, and I'd rather have a couple close scrapes with Russia than the shooting war with Russia that Hillary's been working towards for more than a decade.

Bastille Day is a good time to remember the guillotine still works.

nice narrative
nesting fantasies is your forte it seems

Thats why I said was

one day we will have a president who will make the Purge a real thing, and than we can all band together and commit genocide, hopefully on the liberals and all their retarded ilk.

Dance a jig for us before you black out.

I don't really want to see that. Democracy is the way to go. A state endorsed day of violence is writing a blank check to every domestic terror organization to murder civilians, and every corporation to hire on private militaries to take what they can't have by legal means by force. Besides, it won't end with just one day.

you really cannot be helped.. during this whole thing you have not noticed something important.. your liberal overlords do not care about you all they want is control and they will do every sleezy underhanded thing to get it. they are the epitome of hypocrites and corruption, yes Trump is an idiot, but that is the real blessing of him being elected, just by him being in office he inadvertently revealed how the Dems and liberals truly are.

You don't understand how and why a nigger in the White House was a disaster and you don't understand why and how a conniving, covetous, power-hungry cunt would have been worse?

Then you'll never understand how and why Trump became President.

Not him, but lol I noticed that when Hillary jewed Bernie out of the election.

because this bitch must never win

under the influence of memes, now the meme is over and life comes crushing your fat bones.

To bring down the Synagogue of Satan.

We like non-nude Korean women.

Because he's not Hillary and doesn't pander to niggers and sand niggers.

Because you keep comparing Trump to Hitler

Where did I say America is third world?
Do you understand that a minority-world country is a synonym for the developed world?
I expected no less from an American, you are just as stupid as I thought you were

thanks for biting the bait, you won the stupid award... you make Darwin proud, and me proud for taking that bait that i made obvious.

grats on 123, I agree, and yeah it would not end with just one day, we would have the exact same problems as in the movies, with the corrupt ruling even more obviously than now, and possibly an entire religion coming out from it.. we got enough religions.

we didnt. He got 3 million fewer votes.

So clinton committed treason? Because Trump did.

>third world

Yeah, but his mouth will keep moving even after you cut his head off.

>I expected no less from an American, you are just as stupid as I thought you were

Or maybe it is because we dont use Politically Correct bullshit terms instead of what they have been called for the last 100 years. Screw you and your "polite and sensitive" newspeak

>we got enough religions.

Dont cut yourself on that edge Spencer

2 to 3 conservative SCOTUS nominations

It sure as hell looks like either her or Bernie did

apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting

This graphic is why shitty candidates win.

Because we have shitty candidates from the getgo. And then they're campaigning for the next election for the next 4 years, along with the never-ending cycle of other candidates who run for congress/senate every 2 years. And you never stop hearing about How Candidate X hates gay and old people, and how Candidate Y supports child molesters and loves terroists. And how both candidates are in the pockets of Big X.

And then after you're ready to shoot yourself from hearing about it all for the last 2 fucking years, election day arrives and you get to the polls and you make your selections. A for President, B for Congress C for Senate.

And then you get to the bottom, and there's State Senators, and Aldermen and Judges and whatever the fuck a Comptroller is and you realize you've only heard of these assholes names in passing and you want to throw the fucking polling station into the faces of the two old fucks at the front of the polling station who both scrutinized your ID like you came in saying your name was Hector the Wetback Walljumper even though you're a fat doughy irish fuck.

We don't vote because we're exhausted by the whole fucking campaign. We want to kill the next person who says they want to be in charge, because the only people who ever want to be in charge are assholes. We don't vote because voting is a fucking full time job and we have lives to get on with.

So we don't bother to vote because both candidates are just the worst, and we end up with the biggest useless assholes who are either rich enough or poor enough to be full time votes. We don't vote because the people who do have made the entire fucking thing exhausting.

Personally, I'm hoping president fucknuts just gets us into a goddamned nuclear war. We need way less people.

My god you people are violent. Please leave my country.

Why don't you go to /pol, faggot. please delete or kys, I'm so fucking triggered right now, I can't even...you don't even, okay? YOU DON'T EVEN AND I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

Heil Hitler

WHY IS THERE LIBERALS HERE?

He is a Jew/nigger loving faggot though. Fuck Trump and to hell with shitskins.

CTR and Sharia Blue invaded Sup Forums about 6 months ago. I think some of them get bored trolling Sup Forums and come to shitpost on Sup Forums but cant help their liberal feels and start trolling again on the wrong board

Simple, they put him against someone I would never vote for, lesser of two evils? What would you expect to happen.

Explain how Trump is evil.

Because he's the God Emperor. Duh.

He's white

Fucking racist. Liberals need to immigrate to Sweden.

you forgot male. Add in CIS, and you have the Unholy Trinity of libtards

In truth I don't think he's evil, I was just using the 'lesser of' to frame my argument.

After Canada refused them, dear god, Sweden, offer asylum and transportation to anyone who wants to escape Trumps America. Fuck it, Ill even give up Wall funds to fly them to your shores

>A few billion for the wall
>A few billion to transport liberals to Sweden or Syria their choice
I would sponsor that 100

It's an expression. He's not as bad as the alternative. Personally, I'm not really a fan of some of his policy, but I voted for him because he's the sledgehammer we need right now to fix the social bullshit that's going on.

Still waiting on that, but he's not even a year in. At least it's not "Women have always been the primary victims of war." or "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

No, lets send them somewhere nice like Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Hell, Germany. They can help demonstrate how loving and accepting their overlords are while living in a culturally diverse melting pot. It will be perfect for them.

He's already said he needed some time when he was running like a year or two. What policies do you dissagree with?

Sweet land of liberty!

>Plan to defeat ISISrael in 30 days.
>Repeal & Replace ObamaInsurance in 100 days.
>Bring the people together.
>MAGA

Liberals please leave Europe.

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Were did you hear that? And he is bringing the people together. The only ones who are dividing are the fucking racist liberals.

Kek

Here we go image limit shills. Go straight ahead dick suckers.

Fuck off shills.