Fuck someone else.

make the sex at her tell her she you woman tell her she pretty

Stop being friends with her.

Stop thinking that it's real.

im 18 virgin fag
only girl ive ever felt feelings for

step1: turn off computer

this

you're only stuck in the friendzone as long as you're friends with her. just drop and move on.

Cut her off. Either she's interested, or she's not. Don't waste your time being her backup bitch when Chad beats her up.

I mean, be friends with her if you really want to, but give up trying to get anywhere with her. They can smell desperation, and will use your feelings to manipulate you.

move on.

op here
how can I not be friends with her? I work with her

This, tell her how you feel, win or lose you are out of the friend zone

>Cut her off. Either she's interested, or she's not. Don't waste your time being her backup bitch when Chad beats her up.
>I mean, be friends with her if you really want to, but give up trying to get anywhere with her. They can smell desperation, and will use your feelings to manipulate you.

So much this.

told her how i feel. insists on being mtes

Then move on. Chasing her desperately will only end in the loss of your dignity.

That's dumb. Don't ever go after girls with feelings. Girls don't need love they need to be wanted. Learn to raise your status socially by being cool funny nice attractive rich and then dole that shit out to girls you like most. Make them 'compete' for your attention and then allow them to show you off cuz that's all they want

Lol, fuck that. Be a fag and get a partner that can match you on their own merits instead of having to drag them with you kicking and screaming as you climb the ladder. Women only marry up. None that see you as an equal will ever be interested, and any that will settle for you will still act superior.

I don't know, tell her to fuck off?

OP, accept that she's sucking some other dude's dick, and she's not feelin' you.. move on.

Go out and you'll literally find a better girl anywhere

Stop giving her rides, buying her food, doing her laundry and you wonder why you've never seen her panties in the pile of dirty clothes, just be friends. Don't think of her as a fuckable target.

How to get a girl out of the friendzone? You're a girl in the friendzone? Are you fat?

We really should have an infographic to answer these threads with, don't we boys?

NO! XE'S HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE! CHECK YOUR THIN PRIVILEGE, YOU PIECE OF CISHET!

There probably is one, but not up to our standards of cruel honesty.

just dont give her any special treatment whatsoever... treat her like an acquaintance, but not like a friend.

also, if you are able to trick some chick into dating your beta ass, make sure she sees how good you are with her. if she's even slightly interested, you could have a shot at making her jealous (chicks want what they can't have and will do anything to get what they want)

Become friends with her friends. They probably already know that you have feelings for her. In fact, they probably think that shes an idiot for not already taking the relationship further. Figure out from her friends if it is even possible to be more with her. If her friends say no, then just move on because there is no hope. If her friends are on your side then enlist them to try to move things forward. If her friends are bitches and just think shes stupid, then fuck them and it will make the girl you like jealous and self-conscious. She'll try to compete for your attention more. If you just lay your cards on the table like an amateur, she is going to reject you because she will think she can do better. If you are getting advice from one of her good friends, while they are telling her to take the leap, then you are set. If you are fucking her friend and casually reveal that you thought she wasn't interested in you, she will automatically try to alpha female compete for your attention. You, the girl and her friends are all 18. Everyone is as self-interested as possible at that age.

Stop giving him false hope retard. If she was into him she would have made moves by now. If she did and he didn't catch them it's too late.

On second though, let me dig a little bit. I don't have much about relationships, though.

"does anal whenever you want"

We have a winner!

Dude, if that didn't work, stop being close to her. Just stay casual friends, show that you're not interested anymore. Take other women on dates and try to casually mention it in a conversation.
It sounds VERY counter-intuitive, but it'll get her jealous and interested in you.
Trust me.
That's how I got my first girlfriend. I discovered this tactic by accident, because I slept with a random chick in a bar and told the girl who friendzoned me. She suddenly was all over me, we went out for a year, then I dumped her because I realized that I really could do much better.
So again, trust me, try it for yourself.

Well, he is 18 so there are plenty of girls at that age, that don't know what the fuck they want and feel unprepared to take the next step. At that age, I got a girls friend to teach her how to suck cock, just so I could get the amateur to blow me. I didn't give two shits about either. I also literally dumped a girl that liked me and gave excellent head me onto my friends dick, because she thought it would make me jealous and I thought it would be fun to see how it played out. Learn to manipulate.

Now the bad news: The tank likes to pitch...

At least tanks have the sad soul of a poet.

Everyone should focus their attention to kick the ass of people like this. This is prime beta. Everyone thinks they know what beta is....but this? That's some weakling shit right there.

Also, the "OH-NO we work together!" bullshit is hysterical. You are 18. what are you fucking baristas, burger flippers, or retail slaves? Go to fucking college you autistic tard. You will find plenty other girls that are hotter, smarter and probably as socially inept as you are.

Literally don't waste your time. Find a girl that wants to fuck you and forget the one that doesn't. Would you rather be balls deep or at the mall hearing how some bell end guy is so right for her?

Thats some weakling shit? Hahaha. That's a fine white knight costume you have on. GTFO summerfag.

Still digging for that infographic, by the way. This is why I need to get drunk and organize my shit...

The reason "female privilege" exists it because of stupid desperate friendzoned guys.
Golden Rule, do unto others as they have done unto you. Treat women the way they treat you, it freaks them out. Answer their calls with disinterest, block their calls, always have something better to do. Prove the same way they "Proveā„¢" they are "worth it" (i.e. act like the other party is not worth it).
If you are showing interest, pursuing them, they will force you to do that FOREVER.
Also know when a woman is a terrible person, and actually avoid and ignore them, and when they approach you do not be shy about telling them "You're not worth it" or "I'm bored with you". Never never never settle for "because I am in love", Chad doesn't settle for that.
Make yourself unavailable to shit-tier bitches and better quality women will take notice.
This will work guaranteed, unless you are a shit-tier worthless guy.

Rape usually does the trick

Experiment with touch.

Does she recoil if you put your hand on her thigh or lower back?

If she's not that into you: put her on the back burner and find a girl who is eager to please you physically. Plenty of them out here user.

But seriously OP, if you are too big of a pussy to manipulate the girl, or her friends, then you have two choices. You can tell her how you feel and pray to Valhalla that she has just been waiting for you to say those exact words(extremely low chance). Or, you can pretend like she is literally a void in your vision such that she cannot be seen, heard or cared about. She will react to this rapidly. She will ask you whats wrong, whats changed, etc. Ignore this until she gets to the point of "demanding answers" in some kind of confrontational manner. Just say that nothing has changed, but that you saw more potential in a relationship than she did. If she is average she will try to relassso you into the friend zone. Just say, that their isn't any point to maintaining the status quo--as it wont make either of you happier. If she is below average she will be charmed by the upfront nature of decision and believe that she underestimated you. If she is above average, she will try to rub some salt into your wounds to try to get you back into the friend zone. These are the best ones. That's because as soon as she starts bragging about her boyfriend/saying its stupid not to have platonic friends you can immediately shut her down by telling her that you actually take relationships seriously. She will be enraged.

And jesus if you have never fucking held her hand, touched her shoulder, had a meal together or made even the most pathetic attempt at advancing the relationship, then give the fuck up. She may not even know you fucking exist.

You dont.
You should've acted fast but you played the long game,what never works.

If your not kissing within the first month you know her its over.