Feels thread. Let's comfort each other

Feels thread. Let's comfort each other.

I pretend i'm strong. Everyone thinks that i am the strongest person they ever meet. They think i'm not afraid of everything. But you know, my very secret is that i'm afraid. I'm afraid of a lot of things, i'm afraid to get attached to people (and i counter this by being bold and "bobby the alpha male")

They think i'm strong because i left home with no job and no money, and went north for love. I put everything at stake, i won, i became wealthy and after a year i lost everything. She betrayed me with the only real friend i had since childhood.
Then, i went north. They think i didn't give a fuck, but in fact i ran away. I went north, again, with no job and no money, and here i am now, again, wealthy after 8 months. In good shape, but i feel so empty.
My secret is that i don't know how to live, i just TRY HARD.
My secret is that i'm weak, just as everyone else. Maybe more than everyone. My secret is that i crave for someone to breach my barrier, but i don't think this will ever be possible.

Sorry for the rant Sup Forums, usually i'm a lurker.
pic related.

I guess I'll give the thread a jump start, since I'm the OP.
A month ago I sent the girl I liked (always saw her, never talked to her) a message on Facebook. She didn't answer, so I just got sad for a couple days, then it faded off. 3 days ago she answered me, and we talked for like 2 minutes, then she read the message and stopped answering. I feel bad about it and overthought the thing, maybe something I said? Don't know, maybe I never will.

Forgot pic, this was the first media file i had from her years ago.

Many of us live in a shell, everyone thinks we're a way but in reality we're not, but you had the courage to break out and try and begin anew, that's admirable. One day you'll meet that someone that you'll spend the rest of your life with, and maybe you'll remember this post and smile. Hope things improve for you as soon as possible, user.

Why is it always about girls?

It's in the male nature to suffer when we can't find our soul mate, we crave someone to live the dream life with, wake up and see their face in front of you, and feel that feeling in your chest that you only feel with them. It might as well be with men, the point is platonic love. It's not about girls or boys, but about platonic love.

Been on sick-leave for almost a year now, due to horrible panic attacks. Have no idea how im getting better, but i feel slightly (1%) better every day. Get panic attacks whenever i have appointments, responsibility, driving, travelig etc.

Thing is; i have a beautiful girlfriend, a good family and they are all supporting the shit out of me. Its amazing, yet i feel like utter dogshit for not getting better quicker. I want back to work, but im to afraid to do it. Everyone says "user you just have to do it, it wont be that bad, and it will get better". But if that was true, the problem would not have happened in the first place, would it?

Have had a shit childhood which most likely has caused all this anxiety.

I have no idea how to cope with this emotional chaos, and the funny thing is; im a trauma therapist, employed to work with refugee children (the hardest cases).

What triggered the panic attacks, if you don't mind me asking?
You should probably take it easy for some time, don't force yourself to recover, just don't think about recovery at all, live your life regularly until you've fully recovered, maybe without you even noticing

So I dated this girl for a while
Normal meme thing
I dumped her about 6 months in but like a month later we started getting back together
Btw she's super depressed and shit
So it didn't last long one day she texted me saying she was ending things

Her reason was that she felt used
She felt like I was forcing and manipulating her into sex

She never told me before she texted me that night

Mfw I actually really loved her and didn't care about the sex

She ghosted me
I tried apologizing but to no avail

She told me she was in therapy cause of me and she couldn't have a relationship
Told me I made her sad

Then she moved on so some other guy really fast

I would always hear about how happy he makes her and all that shit

She wouldn't ever put pictures on social media when we were together now she does it all the time with her new bf so I'm assuming it's so I feel like shit

It's been 2.5 months now

Feeling a little better every day cause I realized that she just never communicated to me

Still pretty confused

So that's my story

Damn, sounds like a shit situation to be in. She sounds like a terrible person as well, a bit on the crazy side. Don't worry user, if she's pulling this stuff, she wasn't worth your time.

When the depression too deep and you consider suicide pretty much every day.

I'll tell you something a word of advice of you will
It came out of nowhere
First real girlfriend always thought she was super nice
Hell she always was super nice

Just be careful cause you don't want to go through the shit I went through

First and foremost thank you for creating this thread, user. My life lost all the sense. I'm overhelmed by thinking about graduating, social relations, romantic issues and getting a job and, consequently, pay bills and face the destiny. Everything just for we die in the end, our accomplishments are just catalysts for our failures, and my only way to get over it would be suicide or watching anime, read and play games, but I'm a wuss to do the latter and I am tormented by the fact that, even with all of these resources, even if we can escape from reality, it is just temporary and none of that exist at all.
18 y/o here.

Sorry, the former*

you will always have us, user.
you will always have your Sup Forumsros.

A series of events. Have lived my whole life with anxiety, but mainly school related. Highschool and uni was my fucking vietnam. Pushed through nevertheless. What triggered the panic attack explosion was a few months after graduation, when i finally could breathe. When i relaxed and was satisfied (educated, stabile job i love, good gf etc), shit hit the fan and i couldnt even go to the grocery store without puking from the anxiety.

A good thing tho, is that the anxiety i am experiencing is no longer psychosomatical (physical reactions from psychological issues). I am feeling anxiety for what it is, instead of hiding behind vomiting or sweating. Which is good, but feels truly horrible.

Dont supress emotions. They will resurface sometime, no matter how hard you try. My advice from this whole experience is to allow yourself to be vulnerable.

yeah i hate jewish african americans

i am 40 yr old virgin and i cant stand this no more i think i am going to do it

No problem user, everyone goes through sad moments in life, we should be helping each other out so that they last as little as possible
I'm in your same situation, just graduated but I feel lost.
I'm 19, graduated in CS but studied more because I enjoy computers so I was able to find a job fairly quickly, but I don't feel ready for the real world. I don't feel ready to see myself at 50, look back and notice how much time I lost and how little I have left. Though I do believe we have a purpose in life: making others feel better, improve their life in any possible way. Maybe you'll identify with that ideal as well.

...Thanks man. This site has stopped me killing myself before, and it'll probably do so in the future. Sup Forums is 10/10.

Well, you were strong to survive through them the first time when they were heavier, you'll make it through this time as well. Hope you recover soon user, I wish you a long and happy life free from future panic attacks.

Yeah, I think you are right.

My little brother has purchased a car, has gf, fair job... Meanwhile, here I'm, graduated, without job, no gf, probably kicked out anytime soon.

I don't know what to do, I prepared myself for eating little since I find myself in the streets. They love me in the depth, but I see hopeless in the future, I just cannot to anything right. The only girl that I truly have feeling for got married... I don't find a destiny for me, and once I a while a have thoughts about doing a hero.

I mean, why should i waste resources if I'm very dead inside...

Bump

Well don't
Get a hold of yourself man
Get out there in life you can make it

Do you have any physical or mental handicaps?
If not, if virginity is such a hard thing on you, why not pay a prostitute? Or date someone your age? I'm sure there's some woman in your same situation. You don't have to kill yourself, you've still got at least another 40 years in front of you, things can still happen. There's a lot of time.

Brooo... I just want to sit down and talk to you right now... I was a in my 3rd year of high school (I'm from Europe) and this girl started travelling with us (I go to school by bus and it takes me about an hour.) She was a friend with some of the other girls, the first day of school we were coming back my friend tells something funny I laugh and look at her and she smiles.After that we made eye contact a lot, it was usually for like 2-3 seconds but one time she was waiting for her friends to sit and I was really near, made eye contact and it lasted for like 5-7 seconds.I never talked to her but I could tell her friends knew what's up.In the end, being a fucktard I am, I did it over facebook and was a sarcastic jerk, the worse part was seeing her and her friends look at me the day after... But I got over it quickly, I'm glad I told her how I felt but she never really rejected me, she did answer my every message and like really fast (not that I'm reading into it).I was really in love with her, even when we went by her my friends teased me...

Where do you live? There has to be a job available, so you can be independent, move out and manage on your own.
Trust me, when you get a job or find something to put your time into that makes you feel useful to someone, your life will improve a lot.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

BETTER RUN NIGGER THE KLAN IS GETTING BIGGER

Yeah, it sucks. I just regret not talking to her during the year, maybe things would've gone better, but now there's no chance since she's moved out. If only I would've been able to establish some kind of Facebook conversation I could've asked her out or something, but if she read and not answering, I doubt it's ever going to happen.
She was perfect, always sat by herself, always silent, never talked to anyone, and always dressed in a very cute and elegant manner, unlike most girls my age in Italy in this time frame. Sucks to know I'll never get to know her.

So I'm 18
I'm the one that posted And maybe a year back I was in your position
I know you think you were in love but you most likely weren't
Don't dwell on that too much and same goes to you op shit happens to everyone

Just be glad you didn't get fucked up like me

Yeah, I guess you're right, but I really do regret not getting to know her. It'll probably fade off in a couple months, i never really talked to her after all

Thanks user. Hope you get what you need soon too

im just like you, i regret not getting to know a girl too, and not going to message her on facebook, is too much ghosting