If you could get rid of one race or ethnicity what would it be?

If you could get rid of one race or ethnicity what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/migrants-are-disguising-themselves-as-syrians-to-gain-entry-to-europe/2015/09/22/827c6026-5bd8-11e5-8475-781cc9851652_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the human race

Jews

Jews. Saying anything else is the bluest pill on Earth. All problems: from niggers, spics, illegal immigration, jewish religion, etc. is all caused by jews. All of it.

Well I guess this is also an acceptable answer.

Der Jude.

damn japan, you one stone cold honorary honky

Fpbp

Middle easterners

Not a race

Not an argument

ITS DE JOOZ
You're right, I, myself, caused immigration, poverty and world hunger, therefore the entire Jewish race should be wiped off earth

Yea, what's your point?

Your people did and your people will be punished.

>not a race
>but """middle-easterners"""" is
muruki

Enough of you are a problem that the only good jew is an anti-jew. So if you're David Cole-tier, I'm fine with you. If you're anything less, into the fucking oven, kike.

Fuck off roach

pic related
>I will bless those who bless you, curse those who curse you

So that Japs can inherit the Earth?

the human race

You need to police your own if you expect forgiveness.

Absolutely this.

Islam

White People, my black goyim

Crackers

Shut up subhuman

N I G G E R S

white liberals.

they enable shitskins. get rid of white liberals, and shitskins are defanged.

Jews or niggers, one of the two.

DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

Please, people, don't hate. We're all in this together.

i bet this filthy kike isn't responsible for even one of these things he claims

never trust a jew

Nothing wrong with the ideology of liberalism. Problem is dumb white white knight sjw cucks bastardized it

>We're all in this together.
Yeah, and that's why everything's going to shit. If we were separated it would be fine.

> JOOZ R THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL
> you need to police your own if you expect forgiveness
> 90% of attackers in rape incidents are men therefore kill all men

Jews no question

cuck

sand nigg*rs

I mean, not islam, world peace.

deal with it senpai, we can live just fine without you

Asians
I'd nuke the shit out of your country given half the chance. A cesspool of narcissism and degeneracy.

We already did it twice :^)

paki and all paki variations

Glad you agree with sacrificing yourself for the greater good, Goldstein.

Arabs. I think the blacks will remove themselves, or we'll do it when enough people get tired of them.

With blacks and arabs removed the world has suddenly become much more peaceful and productive.

Jews

Asians aren't a race, unless you meant to say mongloids (Japan, Korea, etc)

You didn't reply to What's wrong Hans?

Jews

>no holocaust faggotry
>no broken countries because of usury
>no migrant crisis

But we are policing rapists.
So what did you do to police hour kind?

islambs and their shitty arab language

why asians? why not the durkadurkas that are fucking up brissy?

you should have dropped one on japan and one on cali

North African Arabs (Specifically Algerians and Moroccans) or Sub-Saharan niggers.

Jews. Then all the mudslimes could stay in the middle east and leave Europe alone.

But even if you do supposedly kill off da joos, the migrant crisis won't disappear because all the muslims will still remain in the European countries and leaders like Merkel will still be in power so I don't think the refugee crisis will disappear

I was agreeing with your post, Shlomo
What's the problem?

That's a difficult one.
In the end though, I would say Pajeet and co. would be wiped from the earth.

Gotta be North Africans imo

Every problem in the world is caused by whites.

So whites

Getting rid of only one race is not enough to purify Sweden!

Pysocopaths

WE

Don't you have a welfare check to collect, Jamal?

Everything will sort itself out once you remove the puppetmaster.
Merkel, Obama, western media - all Zionist puppets.

How is Merkel still alive?

Arabs in large

Rather than race, if it would've been religion this could've been easier

Middle easterners

If you don't say da joos you're a shill

Does this include sociopaths? We're not all "bad" you know. We might in fact be very useful in the future when the traitors have to be dealt with.traitors.

The economic migrants will now be from India, Pakistan (the same as India really) and Bangladesh. So you will now have designated streets in Europe too !

Jews, of course.

Not just alive, her popularity is polling at 57% for some reason

In my experiences, North Africans are the least grateful, most criminally inclined group of immigrants I've ever seen. Moroccan and Algerian muslims are a plague.

I would erase jewish memory, not killing the people, just their memories and all traces of judaism.

Implying that you would not hate fuck such a goddess like Rihanna?

Wow, and I got depressed about Truecuck

>Pakistan and Bangladesh
d00d, look at the stats
Most of the economic migrants going into europe are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Somalia

niggers

I don't know, I assume that getting weapons and killing any high profile target without being caught beforehand is almost impossible for non government organizations.

Blacks first and foremost generally.
But being in Europe I'd say Arabs.

I'd prefer if everyone could live, but segregated in their own cultures, like it should be.

Without whites we would literally be still living like animals.

We would all be dead by 30 due to some disease or illness and we wouldn't have toilets/transport/film/photography/philosophy/hygiene/trousers etc etc etc etc etc.

They're also largely muslim-dominated, with 90%+ of the population being Sunni Muslim

kek, that pic of Evo Morales giving the pope that fucking abomination of a crucifix. Even the commie loving pope had this "what the fuck" expression.

I might hate fuck one of the Jewish girls I've seen in my life.

Either way, I'm sacrificing some people.

Natives/abos, kikes, beaners, niggers, and gooks in that order.

So would you fuck Rihanna hard?

>In my experiences, North Africans are the least grateful, most criminally inclined group of immigrants I've ever seen

The poor ones that flocks to Europe yes. Those with means that manage to secure papers in Canada are generally less religious and fanatics. And a lot of them are christians (who are leaving partly because of persecutions )

>Most of the economic migrants going into europe are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Somalia

As well as India.

India is as much as a failed state than Pakistan, Somalia or Bangladesh.

Priority would be

>Jews
>Niggers
>Arabs
>Abos
>East Indians
>Hispanics
Huge line at this point
>Asians

The rest can stay if they stick to their own countries and are able to cooperate. If not then they can also be gassed. Japan and South Korea can also stay.

that niggress has a 5 head

You are policing rapists who have been convicted of raping, same way that other criminals are being punished. Specifically, criminals in the finance world, a field that might have a Jewish majority, also get punished when given enough evidence against them.
Saying that we need to police our own people is the equivilant of SJWs saying that rapists should be policed- they are, but some get away with it.
Saying something like "kill all jooz because there isnt some kind of a jewish union to police jewish criminals" is the equivilant of saying "kill all men because there isnt some kind of a mens union to police rapists"- it's none of my business.

Let your smile change the world, not the world change your smile!

>As well as India.
I haven't heard of Indian refugees in Europe tbqh
Do you have any citation for it?

Germans

The white devil

canadians

Good list

Looks like an actual autist

>>East Indians
What are East Indians desu?

>I haven't heard of Indian refugees in Europe tbqh
>refugees

Not refugees, illegal migrants.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/migrants-are-disguising-themselves-as-syrians-to-gain-entry-to-europe/2015/09/22/827c6026-5bd8-11e5-8475-781cc9851652_story.html

>illegal immigrants
Ah

>what is korea

German