i didn't vote, but if I did - it would've been for trump

t. guy who worked on the obama campaign in '08

So because you're a sociopath?

> Known rapist
Proof needed.

> ... and tax cheat
That makes him smart.

> Extensive criminal record and convictions
Flat out lie. He didn't spend a day in prison. Try again though.

> Betrayed the US to Russia
What exactly did he do to help Russia since he was elected? Nada. So try again...

Why are ctr shills still trying... is the money really that good? Fuck man go work on a book or something besides memeing all day.

>NO CRIMINAL HISTORY
>NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER

You're as big a traitor as he is. You don't deserve to live in this great country.

You're a pig.

Oh, since he was elected? Well done, faggot. He's a traitor and so are you. You'll all hang.

I'd vote again for Trump is he runs for office again.

They will blame Democrats. Republicans never take responsibility for their failings.

why is there a rampant libtard on Sup Forums right now?

can somebody please explain

>That makes him smart.
Why should the president be allowed to break the law?

No idea, they got Trump elected with their hatred and unwillingness to see reason. We all know better than to expect anything else from Republicans.

You are why the democrat party is receiving record low donations.

You should post on /pol, if you have some balls anyway

Do you even know what a traitor is? Last I checked the US wasn't in war with Russia. Also, he couldn't do anything before he was elected because he wasn't in office. Since he is in office, he didn't do anything that benefits the russians in any way.

1) He didn't break the law, the law allowed him to do it.
2) He wasn't president.

Are you joking.. He has been fighting his own party along with the Dems about lifting the sanctions on Russia. He knew Flynn was compromised by Russia and still put him in his cabinet. His own son is proven to have been a party to a foreign nation hacking a US elected official.

I take it you watch a lot of Fox News. Its just easier to like him when you are completely ignorant of what is happening around you.

Because they they there dice in with him and cant handle the shame of admitting wrong.

What law did he break. He paid more in taxes in 2005 than Obama and Hillary probably did in their lives
cuck

G Team pays well.

>Known rapist and tax cheat

kek

Lol mexican undercover right here

>implying experienced means competent

"The devil you know..."

>Why are people still defending Trump?

Because fake news

>He has been fighting his own party along with the Dems about lifting the sanctions on Russia.
He could have done it with an exec order if he wanted to. On top of that you are making a large claim without any proof here.

> He knew Flynn was compromised by Russia and still put him in his cabinet.
Proof needed.

> His own son is proven to have been a party to a foreign nation hacking a US elected official.
No. Incorrect again. His son was trying to get information that some russian people claimed they already have. Which is the exact same thing the Clinton campaign did with Ukraine. How come doing it with Ukraine is OK, but doing it with Russia is not?

eh i dont know why either i just like watching “It” move its muzzle like an animal in pain

This is/b/ not pol

Oh, Sup Forums is just in the later stages of SJW disease.

First they infiltrate, then they demand changes, then they push out the originals, rinse and repeat.

Even moot got cucked by an SJW, and eventually fell so deep into that he couldn't not be offended by the site.

Actually he just cashed out and moved on to Google. Do you know how much he is now paid?

fuck off with your gook camwhore

>1) He didn't break the law
Tax evasion isn't breaking the law now? Wew
>the law allowed him to do it.
How and why?
>2) He wasn't president.
Why should an admitted criminal be allowed to run for president, let alone succeed?