A girl has challenges me to s street fight she's 5'8 340 and I'm 6'4 230 I think if she gets me down it's over and idk...

A girl has challenges me to s street fight she's 5'8 340 and I'm 6'4 230 I think if she gets me down it's over and idk if I can knock her fat ass out I'm thinking bout no showing the fight.

Drop a sammich on the floor then beat her ass

Fuck her up, rape her after.

Use your long ass spider arms boi and keep that fat shit back fast nigga fast like 'til the fatty panting then pummel that ass

She's fighting me over my girl. My girl is a bisexual and this is her ex, my gf says if I don't do the fight she's leaving me. So idk if it's worth it.

Fpbp you must try this op

You have a huge reach advantage and overall health advantage, stay back and hit from an area she cant reach, go for chin strikes and if she gets too close wail on that whale with full power strikes to the nose, boobs, gut, and follow up with elbow strikes to the eye sockets, the bone not the eye, leg sweeps are good for fatties but make sure you have enough momentum

She's a fat fuck, what do you think she's gonna do. Waddle to you?

Cunt punt, never fails

Get naked to show now.

wew lad

wow lad

When you fight at least fight dirty so the bitch knows she cant fuck with you

Hmm I think I might use this advice I've never been in a fight before though so idk I've never taken a punch to the face from anyone I'm afraid it might knock me out.

Well first off the kind of girl who would leave you for not fighting in this situation is not the kind of girl you want to be with; she clearly doesn't care about you.

But if you really do want to win that fight; do it by using her shitty speed against her. Keep your distance. Swing hard; immediately back up and gain more distance. Repeat until she goes down or runs away. If she tries to come at you in a burst of speed, do not swing, back up more and wait for her to tire herself out; then punch. DO NOT KICK. It is way too easy for her to grab your leg or for you to trip; then its over. DO NOT GET CLOSE. If this becomes a grappling match, she will probably win. If she is on the ground, do not go to the ground with her. Do not kick her; don't go in for a punch. Back up and wait for her to stand up. Because either she'll stand up and you can go back to this strategy, or she stays down and you win.

tldr: Keep your distance; swing and move. Dont grapple.

Just don't respond to any bait she throws, back off enough to make her run. Use your reach to hit her jaw and chin, make sure you use your shoulder torque to get the full force of each punch. Keep your fists up by your ears when you aren't hitting, to defend your vitals. Don't get inside her range enough for her to body slam you, just keep tagging and backing off until she gets pissed enough to come charging at you arms waving, which is easy to dodge.

From a female: KNOCK HER OUT. I'll bet she's a feminist.

Damn solid advice, OP. I said the same.

Stick and move boy that ham planet will eventually get tired and that's where u strike don't hit her just push her to the ground that way u won't get I trouble if the cops show up and it will be hilarious watch a tub of crisco getting up from the ground

Duck and weave, keep your stance wide enough to bob around a ham fist. There are tutorials on Youtube.

this thread....holy shit....

we are doomed as a species

grab both her tits, squeeze and twist and then kick her in the pussy

then dump your stupid summer girlfriend

Falcon punch her fat vagina

Its a lose lose.
If you beat her your going to jail.
If you don't you lose your gf.
so the best way would be let her hit you first, do not let her grab you. Back up keep close enough where she can swing-miss and chase you. maybe throw a few swings so she doesnt think you are coping out. shes going to be tired very quickly. That is if you even care enough to fight a morbidly obese woman over a shallow girlfriend (who most likely is not pretty) and risk going to jail. Also 230 of muscle or fat ( i assume fat)

Beat mrs piggys ass and dump your bitch of a gf