IQ thread. What's your IQ? I'm pretty stupid. I put myself at about a 90

IQ thread. What's your IQ? I'm pretty stupid. I put myself at about a 90

132 last time i checked

104 the last time i checked

did an official test and not those online ones btw

did you get that on an online quiz?

No, it was at a psychologist that my school sent me to because of my bad behaviour

I had a test done when I was in Grade 5. A psychologist asked me a bunch of questions, and had me do a bunch of tasks. The official papers say my I.Q. is 120.

test made by a psychologist

I'm pretty fucking stupid but I the average Joe seems to be a fucking retard so I'll give myself a generous 110

I was evaluated at 17, I got a 126

I had some sorta testing done in Highschool. It tested Math, Reasoning, and Reading, all separately. Scored 98th-99th percentile in all categories, psychologist afterwards said that was very rare. Dunno if it translates to IQ at all tho. This was in Denmark btw, anyone familiar?

I typically score 120-140 with online test, so maybe 100-108 irl I guess. I do believe im slightly above average, although im sure most people think the same.

Fuck, I don't know. Feel like a retard a lot of times, but that's more cause of stupid common sense shit instead of book stuff. Like just stained my floor with a blue streak cause a towel I had was blue and I was cleaning up water and I used my foot to move the towel.

Idk man. I've met a lot of people with alright iqs but are really smart and logical. Same back around with a high iq but always making mistakes and clueless

i'm sub 100 as well bro

Lol dude, you probably are 120. Never put yourself in a category of people with an IQ

131, mensa tested

>tfw too smart for IQ test.
>tfw my omnipotence doesn't allow me to have a face.

*To
*Omniscience

Nope. "Too" is correct. "omnipotence" works as well as it means "all powerful"

Did a proper test around 8 or 9 years ago and squared a 100. Probably worse these days, I am not exactly cultivating my intellect. Not like it matters anyways.