HALAL MADRID

HALAL MADRID

>Muslim CR7 fans will come and defend this

this is old as fuck, all the memes have been made and all the shit has been posted years ago

stop trying to force it like the americans that spam the "newly discovered" 5 year old Hope Solo nudes

they should remove it because any adult who believes in christianity is an idiot, but not to appease muslims

they clearly have no self respect anymore so how much do you reckon to put a small Barca crest on top?

GUYS BALE TO REAL

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT WHO CAN STOP THEM??

>29 November 2014
>meanwhile the cross is present everywhere else but in muslim countries
this is great tho

they recently removed the cross for all middle eastern markets, OPs pic was just a one time deal with 1 arab bank

Yeah, right.
Next you'll tell me Donald fucking Trump will run for President.

Has Leicester a chance to avoid relegation in EPL?

>dismissing your history for petrodollars
sad

I think they're renaming the Bernabeu soon as well

like any halalfag cares, most of them don't even know their club was founded by two catalan brothers

Estadio Generalísimo

I remember there were rumors that it would be renamed Abu Dhabi Bernabeu couple of years ago.

GENERALQUADGET

still newer than 7-1

wow

meh

You guys are cucks desu

pathetic

Everyone knows they're only doing this for money

its only removed on merchandise intended to be sold in the middle east

So 80% of merchandise

And Canada

Savage, calm down trump

Yeah, imagine if they called it The Emirates or something, what sort of pathetic country would do such a thing.

reminder football is dead

Fucking Canadians.

DONT

>29 November 2014
The cross was only removed in the credit cards that some saudi bank made, it's still there in the crest.
They should remove the whole crown though.

arabs do this kind of stuff all the time

NOT THE BEEF

jej

Go back to plebbit

Porque nadie resiste tus ganas de vencer....well, unless they're Muslims I guess.

Arabic "words" there don't mean shit

You could have stopped this

Can you spot the differences in these images?

Of course you would know Arabic, Karim

Honestly this is a symptom of a larger problem. Christians dont take their faith seriously anymore. What would've happened even 20 years ago if someone had done Piss Christ?

Christianity has gone soft. That's why Real Madrid and other entities dont take their objections seriously.

>Christianity has gone soft.
Nah, Halal Madrid just wants money.

>arab oil money happens
>"no, it is because of declining morals"
lol old man get out

Quality post

not really, they are just looking to maximize their profits and that nowadays goes hand in hand with not offending anyone. and with the current climate where people literally get offended not because something is offensive to them but because they think something might be offensive to somebody somewhere its not really a surprise.

also, christianity was never anything relevant to Real Madrid anyway.

It was too late

It was always too late

What's comical is that Piss Christ was, in fact, done 20 years. Besides, Christianity is by its nature a soft religion. If you're secure about your faith, you don't go around banning stuff.

*20 years ago

My mother accidental saw this and got annoyed. She hates the beef too, lads.

Ask to see hers so you can compare.

She actually showed me the absolute madwoman.

such is kikery

HALA AL-MADRID

Who cares. Theyre all crypto-pagans anyways

Was it an innie?

>Pepe
>Toni Cruisemissile
Every time.