So yesterday my mother in law was mowing the grass, slipped and cut her foot...

So yesterday my mother in law was mowing the grass, slipped and cut her foot. It wasn't until they could get the rest of her shoe off that they discovered she cut off her toe...today I found it.

The fuk

if dubs OP must cum on it

reroll

Most folk'll never lose a toe,
But then again, some folk'll
Like Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel!

Plz for the sake of everything, put in in yer ass

rollin

Take a lick

This is why 5chin blows now, this thread could be potential gold but everyone's off in ylyl thread getting memes from Sup Forums to Reddit back to Sup Forums. And why tf it auto cap Reddit, cmon herishomoot

OP post timestamp or GTFO

This

Make it into a neklace. Wear it for a day.

>this thread could be potential gold
Oh wow a toe. Now what?

Or how about u putt it up in ur poopers c:

Reroll

rolling

Because I carry a fucking marker or something around to provide time stamps with....get the time stamp off the data of the pic. Unfortunately those are all the pics before my father in law decided to call the non emergency number to get someone out here to dispose of it. I have a warrant out so I had to leave.

Rollioloi

And threads dead

I like the necklace idea. Maybe make one and then give it to her

bite the nail

DUBS HAVE FUCKING SPOKEN FAGGOTS

>reverse image search
>nothing

THIS

The obvious answer is to mail it to a random person as a mafia style ransom note and wait for money

>called your father in law to dispose of it
Why bother teasing us with this thread if you don't even have it anymore you double faggot

Go choke yourself on your mom's mutilated foot

What happened when she found out? Is she getting a new toe or what? Do they know you found it?

Rollin

if dubs eat it.

uuhhh

this

SHEEEEEETTTT

You know what to do bbq and eat.

OP doesn't have it anymore, read the thread

bringing this thread back to the first page cuz its something i haven't seen before

Ass man, Jesus wtf is wrong with you. We could be social pioneers seeing a served toe shoved up an anus? Probably the 3rd time in history this has happened but the first time we have PROOF put you science pants on user