I have previous experience with adderall but I'm looking for something less recreational for my adhd...

I have previous experience with adderall but I'm looking for something less recreational for my adhd. What does Sup Forums recommend?

2-fma. its a RC so maybe not legal where you are from, but the perfect no euphoria-getting shit done stim.

Discipline. Learn how to turn weakness into strength.

Just have to agree with this

A thousand times this.

The 'ma" in 'fma' stand for methamphetamine...so probably not that one. RCs in general are for faggots.

I was about to say, 2-FMA is amazing

So what? It's a different chemical. Enjoy your adhd then, cunt

Discipline? Why? Do u even know what it is like to have adhd? Pill like Ritalin work like magic for me personally, so Little more elaboration pls..
and yes im a hugh adhd pill junky.

Vicks vapor inhalers you can buy otc at any walgreens or cvs are "Levmethamphetamine". Whats your point?

have you tried cannabis?

not trolling.

JAJAJAJAJA Discipline for adhd. classic. I have schizophrenia, adhd and bi polar type 1 will discipline solve my problem too. I'm going to look into it, stop taking my day to day meds and see how it goes... wish me luck

cannabis could maybe work for him but he'd have to smoke all day long for it to work

Use propylhexedrine from Benzedrex inhalers

muh myriad problems. You're a whiny cunt. Consider suicide instead?

In my experience benzedrex is probably a little too euphoric and unfocused to held adhd much. But i dont have adhd so idk. Really fun shit though.

Levmethamphetamine doesn't act on dopamine the same way fluoromethamphetamine does. The major difference is probably that no one suggested levmethamphetamine as a more 'non-recreational' alternative to Adderall.

I enjoy life too much for that though

What's wrong with good ol Ritalin? They wont be making fancy advertisements for it, Muricans, but most people I know say it is best for studying/programming and similar solo activities

=go to a doctor and get a prescription you moran.

Funny how these once 1 in a 500,000 problems 20 years ago are found in multiples in 1 in 5 millenials. Of course, iny day we got our asses kicked for being disruptive whiney cunts.....I believe discipline will do you some good. Schizo AND add AND bi-polar ...what will the pharma-whore doctors think of next?

Yea i know, just pointing out similarities in a chemical name doesnt mean they behave the same way

Your problem is that you're a crybaby faggot whose mommy and daddy didn't beat you enough as a child, m8.

vyvanse but its a lil expensive. i used to take adderal but take it now and its basically the same thing but less jittery and more focus

OK thankyou I will try my hardest. I will be like batman in that one movie where he climbs to the top of the icy mountain peak to sniff the flower and defeat all the ninjas that shit was ill. ima be that with out meds

Vyvanse is universally hated for making you feel like a cold, sweaty zombie. Definitely gives jitters and is definitely a shit adhd drug

Fair, except FMA is literally designed to work the same way

Vyvanse, non abusive drug form of Adderall.

Have you tried this Sit Down and Study method?

its 100x better than adderal for me, addy make me feel likea meth head, sure im a cold zombie but who isnt on the website? i havent sweat alot on it once i got past a week my face stopped getting flush all the time.

Crack and an hero

Vyvanse for sure. Use to be prescribed 60mg adderal ir per day. Now I take 40mg vyvanse in the am and am good for the day. Little to no crash. No tolerance increase over 6 months. Its awesome and quite affordable.

Modafinil (provigil)

I used cannabis for years and it worked great. Had to stop cuz i needed a better job. My son is exactly like me and takes super low dose Concerta which is methylphenidate and it works well for him. He's becoming quite the musician since starting his meds. Makes me so proud that he can see his potential.

you cant be this retarded, no one is this retarded.

And another one has no idea what they're talking about.

60mg? JESUS CHRIST.
On 20mg of generic amphetamine salts life is GOOD.

Focalin was pretty nice for me. Crash sucks. Can't cum fast though, but that's usually expected with amphetamines.

Yep, 10mg of that was just to fall asleep at bedtime.

user, I have Schitzo and bipolar disorder too. Maybe I don't have it too severe like you but people are different. But you can control your mind to some degree and learn to cope. Good luck though on your path (Not sarcastic) it's good to help yourself.

W8 w8 w8 hol up hol up. How did you need adderall to go to bed that makes no sense nigga.

learn about ADD my dude

nigga im on 20mg of mixed amphetamine salts i could never take that shit before bed. EVER nigga,.

I thought my doctor was literally retarded. He told me to try to take half of a 20mg before to "focus on sleep" I laughed my ass off and never thought about it again. Then like 3 months later I said fuck it and took 10mg before getting in bed. Passed the fuck out. If I just take like 5-10mg to do work/study I literally fall asleep in my textbooks. Thats why Vyvanse is so much better. I get about 8 hours of focus, 2 hours of slight physical tiredness but not sleepiness and then can sleep later relatively normally.

>I thought my doctor was literally retarded. He told me to try to take half of a 20mg before to "focus on sleep" I laughed my ass off and never thought about it again.

BRO ROFL. AHHAHAHA. Funniest shit I heard today. Anyway I'm sticking with my mixed amphetamine salts but I guess mine was XR and yours is IR.

funny how when science and medicine progress, we're able to diagnose more disease

Dude, if your ADD/ADHD is actually being regulated properly by stimulant medications, that shit makes you tired unless you take more than the correct amount. To me these drugs feel like I only have to think about something once instead of being scatter brained and thinking about shit thousands of times without connecting the dots and comprehending and moving on.

Look up Nootropics. There are several that can help. They are also legal to purchase.

I mean caffeine makes some people sleep so it's possible. It could stop the racing thoughts, that's the only thing I could imagine.

Tried XR and that shit didn't do dick for me. Literally worse than Concerta, but of course better than Strattera which does absolutely nothing. Modifinil/Provigil is like taking caffeine all day. Worthless. Dexadrine is some pretty good stuff for ADHD. Honestly, mine is so bad that MDPV was helpful. Yeah. Fucking look that up.

my niggas. vyvanse. put me through law school. adderall IR is too stimulating. same with XR. same with dexedrine XR. trust me i know my shit. VYVANSE. smooth.

but you won't ever have those amazing adderalled out strong boner jack off sessions that last for 2 hrs with vyvanse, that's for sure.