Group Of Boys Caught Lighting Jewish School Bus On Fire

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/10/brooklyn-school-bus-fire-boys/?e=sNyej4YQALU0

This is why Sup Forums needs to be shut down.

this is why sandnigger/niggers need to get in the ground.

>no race mentioned in title
>they're nigglets
Every goddamn time

>Sup Forums needs to be shut down because blacks and Jews have racial tensions

Checks out.

>that .webm

I can tell she's the type - like most women - that will claim that they don't dress like that for attention, and then they get mad when ugly betas look at them, but then they are happy when Chad Thundercock looks at them.

Nothing I can do about it, but still. They should just admit why they dress like that (it's for Chad), and stop with this lying and cognitive dissonance.

You have to really appreciate the boldness of kebab

>mastermind is only 11
Another gentle giant in the making :')

I have an iPhone and can't watch webms. Can someone link to the video?

10/10 would race mix with

You're retarded m8, she knows she had a great body and she know the only purpose of this video is to show it. She's not your typical white Stacey man, she's probably a turboslut that loves the attention and want everyone to see how hot she is

fpbp

dubs speaks the truth. she probably takes 12 inch phallus everywhere daily

>I have an iPhone so I can't watch webms

Get the app called "Infuse".

You're welcome

how about he don't buy shit phones?

If this works, thank you so much

iPhones are pretty dank. I have no problem with it.

t. Owner of a Xiaomi Android phone and iPhone 6

>She's not your typical white Stacey man

Shut up little dudebro. I was not talking about a specific race here. But still, she only wants attention from Chad Thundercock. I wish these women would just admit it instead of pretending to be virtuous and fishing for attention then getting angry at any ugly betas that look at them.

She's one breeding away from the white features becoming fully dominant again.

>she only wants attention from anyone with a lot of money/fame or ghetto nigs with 12 inch cocks

fixed

protip she probably already has a child from her "teen years"

Once you have the app, every time you open a webm on ur browser a separate page will open and you will be given the option to open the webm in Infuse, so all you do is click on that option and the webm runs in the separate app. The app will also save the webms for you so you can watch them later.

You could also get the Sup Forums browser app so you can watch the webms right in its browser but that app is shitty and full of ads and the interface isn't as good as your normal browser.

But she probably admits it guy. I talked about white Stacey because according to the r9k meme, they are the one behaving the way you described.
How could this girl pretend she's not trying to be sexy when she's literally shaking her ass on demand?

Don't be so angry c(an)uck

Yeah, I'm sure these budding white supremacists were radicalized by Sup Forums.

>xiaomi

Why didn't you get a Nexus?

Because it was a Jewish bus, I would've thought it was a group of Jewish boys emulating their fathers' behavior.

Because the Nexus is built by the same Chinese manufacturers that build the Xiaomi except it's 3x more expensive