Did the theater stand up and cheer when Wonder Woman first appeared in costume in BvS?

Did the theater stand up and cheer when Wonder Woman first appeared in costume in BvS?

*yawn*

No. But I sure did.

No they stood up and left

Why are her tits so small? I want to see wonderWOMAN, not wonderGIRL.

What video game is this from?

They were too busy wondering why the fuck she was even in the movie other than keep Doomsday occupied, her entire involvement was some dumb shit.

The audience was pretty restless and bored, so when WW showed up people actually perked up.

I wouldn't know, I pirated it. I imagine they were thought "who is that scantily clad boy and why do they keep zooming in on his expressionless face?"

>inb4 that one faggot tries claiming that looped 5 seconds of grating electric guitar is somehow a masterpiece of sound

Goddam, this. Her theme is fucking awful and felt completely out of place in the battle with Doomsday.

Iirc 3/4 of the theater pulled down their pants and started masturbating.

On it's own, it MAY have worked had they not blown their load & played the theme 2 or 3 times before she arrives at the battle

It's just so fucking grating to the ears

My gf was asleep a this point. Im pretty sure no one clapped for BvS anywhere, its not much of a movie theater flick. Its better off as solo home theater kino

Literally the only good Wonder Woman scene was when Batman clicks on the blurry picture and it opens to reveal Wonder Woman with that kickass music playing.

KEK that is horrible cgi, even with hiding behind the dark scenery.

fucking hell LOL

the only thing standing up was me Johnson.

Never seen this movie and never will, but how do they fit her into the movie? Does she just show up for the final fight or is she see throughout the film?

it was a cello

>Bruce Wayne goes to a party with the intent to hack Lex Luthor's harddrive
>Wonder woman steal Bruce Wayne's data tool
>finds her later and she says "i was just borrowing it, I can't break the encryption on the data tho you can have it back, also I think Lex Luthor has a picture of me"
>Batman cracks the encryption finds a picture of her dating back to WW1 along with some other metahumans, sends it to her via email
>she goes to hop on the first plane out of Metropolis but sees the Doomsday fight on the news, decides to stay.

A few women screamed things like "Yeah, fuck men!" and "Down with the cis-gendered white male heroes!" and "you go girl show those fucking pigs whose boss!" but they started screaming rape when Doomsday hit WW.

She's investigating Lex because he has a picture of her. Basically semi-flirts with Batman along the way.

Batman sends her a email about the meta humans in what was probably the stupidest scene of the movie, where they show mini clips for the entire Justice League (With her theme very out of place glaring loudly in the background).

She's on a plane leaving the city when Doomsday makes a super explosion that she sees, then she just decides to join the battle for no reason really.

In my theater a white male was found, stripped naked and paraded in front of the first row.

>then she decides to join the battle for no reason really
Uhh I might be wrong but I think she joined the battle to help stop an evil monster from killing and destroying everything. She didn't need a personal reason, she's a retired hero going to help because help is needed

That scene was just awful.

I loled.

There were whoops and claps at my theater. Then everyone quickly shushed in what I assume was interspersed awe and anger, depending on whether they liked the fight or not.