>make a new Trump General every 5 minutes
SWEET! MERICA! FREEDOM! MAGA!
>even mention the name "H-I-L-L-A-R-Y" once
$$$$SHHHHHILLLLLLLL
Really?

> $3000 for a $700 ar..

Why?
Not a value shopper?

Liberals don't know the value of anything. They think to eat healthy you need to spend your entire pay cheque on a banana, a pineapple, 6 lemons, a chicken breast and some hipster drink that costs $6 a pint

Strawman: The Post

>3000 for a rifle

Wew nice même lad

explain it then

>assault rifle

Or how about you point me to one example of somebody who did this.

Protip: You can't

NOT

There's a strawman living in the sky

The difference is that Trump posters do it for free.

I'm voting for the Dems this year like I always have. I'm willing to compromise on niggers and feminism if it means overturning Citizens United and keeping us out of pointless wars. inb4 "muh Trump is America First" - He's already being coopted and he didn't even realize what he was saying when he said it. I'd bet my bottom dollar he doesn't know what the Old Right was and he's never read anything by Ezra Pound or Zora Neale Hurston.

He's a buffoon. You can't trust someone like that. I'm enjoying the memes as much as any red blooded American but I am not voting for that man.

When you're given a choice between someone who's corrupt and someone who's stupid/insane you should pick the corrupt one. You can make a deal with someone who's corrupt but nobody can predict what that idiot will do or say if he makes it to the oval office.

>assault rifle

Eh. Depends on the quality and if you're building it from scratch.

One is the voice of America, one is the voice of corruption. Fucking retard

>When you're given a choice between someone who's corrupt and someone who's stupid/insane you should pick the corrupt one
Literally the exact opposite of what you should do.

Kill yourself you fucking sissy. I bet you would have been afraid of Andrew Jackson too.

Well a guy I know hates niggers, crime and welfare, but he loves Bernie.

>Im voting for Dems

Stopped reading there, kill yourself

If you had ever experienced true political chaos you would never think the way you do. I know it's really edgy and exciting to want to watch the world burn from the comfort of mommy's basement but some of us have a real stake in this world and we're With Her.

Yeah, I have more money in the barrel on one of mine than some have in the whole upper (Krieger blank, Compass Lake Engineering lathe work, Adco assembly), and the glass cost more than the gun.

But it was a Mk12 SPR, not a rack grade.

I have a real stake, but I spent it on defensible rural real estate, quality firearms, tools, food storage, and a water tank.

It was going to catch fire eventually anyway.

Nobody here supports Trump because we want to watch the world burn. We want Trump because the world is already burning.

This nigger makes some excellent points, I am now a #CruzMissle

I'm With Her too
ur mom, that is xdDDDDDDDd

Good line. I may steal that.

>that pic
>implications
>implying those implications are implicated
>implicitly implied implications implying that pic

>tfw I'm not voting in the general election and i'm here just to enjoy the memes

I'm still not completely sure if Sup Forums actually likes Trump and want him to be president