Has anybody pissed their pants in public?

Has anybody pissed their pants in public?
or better yet,
Has anybody shit their pants in public?

I'm a truck driver and held it to long . Lost control as I was pulling into a truck stop . Just hoped out and stood there in the parking lot till I was done .

I removed my pants to prevent damage but it was in public outside during the 40 seconds that No One happened to be around

Firefighter here. Been to plenty of major car accidents where people have pissed themselves. Yet to see someone shit. I have done CPR on people that smell like they have though, although that just could be the smell of death

I work at a credit union and my co-worker had a member that literally was holding her shit till after she finished with her transactions but the black bitch had shit sliding down her leg and was wiping (idk what with) it like a runny nose. She ended up shitting herself and didn't get anything inside the toilet. My co-worker had to clean it up, he is also a nigger. Got the shit end of the stick. Literally kek

I was on the London underground once and saw a migrant family take shits and piss one after the other at the end of the carriage. Disgusting people. I had to change trains.

Which country did it look like they came from?

I had some peeing problems, very embarassing but it didn't show like in the picture, kept sitting down and no one noticed... bad thing is it gets very cold and the chair smelled really bad, but I just grabed another one

>be me
>be 2 years ago
>need some herb
>call up my dude
>'yeah, can you pick up a pack of smokes for me?'
>I say yes.
>it's 2 a.m.
>nearest open store is 3 miles away
>go to store first.
>I'm a poorfag, so I bike there.
>On the way, have Sudden urge in bowels
>need to shit, but gotta get there first.
>as I arrive, shortly after the urge subsides.
>no longer urgent, I put it in the back of my mind.
>I hop back on my bike
>on the way back
>It's back
>It's not going to be held back this time
>I book it
>I'm pedaling as fast as I can
>this MIGHTY NEED will not subside
>I'm one block away
>I clench my asshole tighter than a 20 year old nun's pussy
>It's no good
>all of my last bits of effort are extinguished as a horrid liquid hell slowly fills my boxers.
>mfw
>I hop off my bike, crouch underneath a nearby cement truck
>remove my pants, underwear, and finish the gruesome business
>It splatters and putts to and end
>my bowels have been emptied of their toxic goo
>I use what remains of my underwear and wipe my ass as best I can with it
>leave them there, fuck it
>go to dudes house
>trade cigs and 20 for a half
>go home
>shower
>blaze
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

I've shit myself at Disneyland, drank a fuck load of ipa, forgot it fucks with my stomach I ran to the toilet drunk as fuck, like an alcohol rating of . 6 gorillion, fucking darting for them toilets falling over their stupid train tracks literally pushing mickey and goofy out the fucking way, pull my. Shorts down only to find I had already shat myself, threw away my briefs, wiped my ass with water and tp, continued on my night free balling

>people on Sup Forums
>going out in public

nope.rapeg

shit my pants on the way to spiderman homecomng

Good movie

>No One happened to be around

>Wearing white jeans
>Thought I was gonna fart
>Followed through
>Big brown stain all the way home

only in kindergarten
I pissed so much my entire pants were soaked so no one could tell I was wet.

why is that Indian wearing a coat?
isn't it hot as fuck in India?

>shithands on the smokes

I pissed myself while driving a couple weeks ago

I intentionally pissed my pants at the bar the day after I turned 21. Friend I was with said he would pick up my tab for the evening if I pissed my pants, stood up, shouted 'oh god not here!' and ran to the bathroom. Drunk me hates myself so I did it.... Blacked out, woke up in my bed the next morning with a full bag of uneaten taco bell in my hand and I think I had pissed myself again...

And that is one of the many reasons I don't drink anymore.

Had hemorrhoid surgery a few years back. Part of the fun of that is spending a couple weeks unpredictably shitting blood. So guess what happened while my wife and I were visiting her mother in the nursing home?

>be me
>college fag
>eating breakfast in the student center with my friends
>suddenly feel like I have to release some gas
>let it out
>realize it was more than a fart
>have the displeasure of leaving my bros and informing them what happened
>had to waddle back to my dorm from the student center
>was half a mile walk of shame

Normal went to my nanas house when I was young every other weekend or so. Just sat in living room most times and shit myself. Then we would go home.
Have shat myself in high school.
Have shat myself in shopping centre walking home met mum told her we went home together.
Have shat myself after picking up a prossie. She stole my money and ran off

Had chronic UTIs a few years ago, it fucking sucked for MANY reasons, but they'd make me really have to pee out of fucking nowhere. I was walking to a doctors appointment (unrelated) and BOOM, suddenly desperate. Before I could even try to hold it I was peeing everywhere and it fucking hurt and smelled awful.

I'm all better now but GOD that was an awful few months.

Truckerfag here as well. I know how that shit works. I had it happen except I was stuck in traffic in a construction zone on my. Ended up pissing myself as I drove. Still smells when the cab is warm.

Not quite. Had food poisoning in India. Woke up and simultaneously puked and shit in the bed. A right fucking mess. So sick I wrote a will.

I just want to know how retarded your face must look for living this way

not since i was a kid lol

the last time i did i just took off my underwear and through away and went on tho

In the second grade, during music class, my bitch of a teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom. So I just pissed all over my chair because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

It's probably ibs