Why don't people make more noise about b12 supplements? my quality of life improved like 5000%. good lord...

why don't people make more noise about b12 supplements? my quality of life improved like 5000%. good lord. I know more people are deficient then just me.

also post what supplements you use? gonna get some vitamin D as well I suppose

i felt like i had small periods of memory loss and loss of focus, felt very foggy sometimes probably because of my diet having lots of carbs and with an exam coming up i decided to take b12 sups and fucking hell they are so worth it, would reccomend

Dextrose, BCAA/EAA and Creatine.

Oh and Magnesium plus B1.

Just take a multivitamin, if you even need it. Having a non-shitty diet will do the same.

was also wondering about protein shakes. I have trouble getting enough protein in diet and don't always have access to a kitchen. not sure what to get tho. is why protein good?

promoting something where 80 percent of it will pass right thru you?

What a fucking waste of money. All you need is a multivitamin which will give you your max vitamin b levels.

Props bro, so much props. Did I mention props to you bro! Props

P.S Props bro

>creatine
Yeah let's go ahead and put water in our muscle tissue to look like we have gains

Fish oil. The omega 3 is like a freakin miracle substance. And every 3rd day a magnesium supp. The combo will knock down most forms of depression. Mood energy focus.. Try it.

I took b12 supp for 2months and felt AMAZING. but after I stopped I experienced b12 deficiency again. is the supps only temporary or maybe I have some digestive issues? I smoked marijuiana for years and thought that may have contributed to my deficiency

get sprouted rice protein powder

Taking high does B12 for months gave me acne, meibomianitis and miliaria. Every pore on my body is fucked.

ITT: I'm too poor to literally eat decent meat once a week.

Too poor for a cheap subway sub? Wtf, are you scrounging pennies and dimes off the street for Raman?

some people have trouble absorbing it. I can be the first one to say b12 deficiency can kill you

>decent meat
>subway.

That fucking excuse of a "healthy" fast food place is a joke, mate. All their fucking meat is literally processed to unfit levels of consumption.

Magnesium, d3, b12 and protein. Rate my supps.

which protein?

Any recommendations for better blood flow? My dick doesn't
Get as hard as it used to

cardio.

pic related my nosy friend

sperm

any medication your taking?

So just workout and do some cardio and that should help

None

Hey, liquified, foamed and injection molded chicken carcase is good shit when it has a lot of sauce on it. I would know, I grew up on chicken nuggets

Just started taking multivitamins today because my mouth has been tasting like salt for the past week.

do you have high sodium diet? get your blood pressure checked.

Not especially, blood pressure is a little high due to cigarettes. Pretty sure it's a vitamin deficiency. Either that or my girlfriends foot cursed my mouth when I licked it last weekend.

>cigarettes

Stop smoking faggot and you will have normal boners again.

>normal boners
KEK
So smoke more? This ten times a day shit is gettin' old at my age. I've got shit to do.